Forum › Gensokyo Post Office discussion

joined Dec 18, 2013

I bet drawing this was fun.

Nezchan Moderator
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Gensou Komuten's future Gensoukyou and all the little details he puts into it are really impressive. There's always something new to see, some new aspect you missed the first time. Definitely among the best there is.

Also, Satori with glasses. That's important, dammit!

last edited at Apr 29, 2014 4:15AM

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Impressive

Icon-2
joined Sep 24, 2013

Loved this! The story was good, but the setting blew me away... Gotta go off read the rest of Gensou Komuten's stuff!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Can I just take a moment here to reflect on just how freakin' badass Meiiling is in this? The whole intro with the horses and her devotion to Flan and deflecting Flan's point-blanc shot (which I assume went on to destroy the Aki sisters' apartment) and that whole scene where she and Sakuya bust through the barrier and wow I love it when Meiling is like this and okay I'll stop fangirling now.

Just kidding, I'll NEVER stop fangirling over awesome Meiling.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Love this mangaka's art, does magic on lights O_o

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Can I just take a moment here to reflect on just how freakin' badass Meiiling is in this? The whole intro with the horses and her devotion to Flan and deflecting Flan's point-blanc shot (which I assume went on to destroy the Aki sisters' apartment) and that whole scene where she and Sakuya bust through the barrier and wow I love it when Meiling is like this and okay I'll stop fangirling now.

High Five fellow Meiling fan!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

One question, what's going on with that last page? Is that Okuu or someone else? It kinda looks like her when she opens her eyes fully, but what's going on there? A reaction to Satori waking up maybe? Pity there's no similar follow-up on the vampires and Cirno.

Also, two Koakumas? When Patchouli returns home there's one with a teddy bear and one with a purse.

Also also, Yuugi as Suika's mom, huh? I can dig it. But only if Parsee is "dad".

Also also also, Meiling is awesome. The end.

last edited at Apr 30, 2014 10:32AM

Zaolu-newlandscapes-500x500
joined Jul 23, 2013

Just kidding, I'll NEVER stop fangirling over awesome Meiling.

LOL. Seriously though. She's stunning in Gensou Komuten's world.

Kitsune Inari
joined Jul 20, 2011

¿Is that Kanako x Yuugi I see on page 47? If so, that's a surprising pairing.

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Doesn't look like a 'pairing', more like two moms leaving their kids together.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

This filled with so many fuzzing feelings, one of the best stories I've read. Some of the 'intermissions' confused me though, is this a one shot or there's more about this 'verse?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Doesn't look like a 'pairing', more like two moms leaving their kids together.

I missed the kids drawing their respective moms on the front of the cabinet, so cute.

Nezchan Moderator
Jarnan
joined Sep 18, 2017
C57e189a-cb0f-4ff4-aab4-f866ca57737a
joined Nov 19, 2022

Definitely one of my favourite takes on gensokyo. Somethin about it being modernised is so nice, even if that modernisation has all the flaws of our current situation

To reply you must either login or sign up.