Forum › Arknights!

Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

If I only had her though. :(

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

Jaye confirmed which indeed means Thorns banner is coming. Goodluck to those rolling. I know I will. I actually everyone in that banner and a max pot Jaye is really good.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

I don't want an old guy though. He's not cute like Matterhorn or SilverAsh.

Edit: Too much stimulation for Swire

last edited at Jan 17, 2021 2:42AM

joined Apr 30, 2020

Animated PV for the Summer event rerun. That Skadi touching Provence's tail... Scavenger and Red must be feeling jealous.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I don't want an old guy though. He's not cute like Matterhorn or SilverAsh.

Edit: Too much stimulation for Swire

Wow, rude. Jaye isn't old, he's just tired.

Also for some reason I thought that the HoSF rerun was coming after the next CC, not before it. There goes my plans on farming Chapter 7 for Originite Prime for the skins.

Rare NSFW Doberman x Jessica
Even rarer Ptilopsis x Silence (and NSFW)

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Maybe it's just the gray hair or something but my first impression was he was over 50. Still nothing I'll actively seek for but I might use if I get him... or not since I have Red and Manticore.

Edit: His picture in the middle looks a lot older than the one on the side. I'm so confused.

last edited at Jan 18, 2021 6:00PM

joined Apr 30, 2020

Jaye can 1v1 bosses. Also perhaps his skin condition makes him look old.

From CN, they revealed the elite 2 art for "Hellfire Lava"

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015
Rsz_0642646002c7e23a9b0c50ea92cc124d_2
joined Jul 26, 2020

Huh, idk why I've been so lucky in AK, but I got Thorns after 40 rolls. Since Phantom banner, I've gotten a total of 5 rate up 6 stars and all of the rolls adding up is 100. I'm guessing this means it's gonna leech my luck from Genshin or something and it'll take me 180 to get Xiao :v

joined Apr 30, 2020

30 rolls for me to get Thorns. I also got Jaye and Adreana BUT only one copy of Jaye so far. I kinda want to roll more to max pot him and hopefully raise my pity for Eunectes.

last edited at Jan 20, 2021 3:44PM

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Did a single 10-roll and got Thorns, two Jaye's, and a Mostima copy. Much better luck than I was expecting, though I'm sad I missed out on Andreana.

Speaking of the squidgirl, she's gayer than I was expecting. Not only does she constantly talk about her former employer(?) Monica, her voiceline about Skadi and Specter is pretty telling. Makes this (NSFW) comic seem pretty plausible.

joined Jul 26, 2016

I make one throwaway pull on the new banner and it's a Triad goonrespectable finball merchant, lucky!

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

It took me all ten rolls but I got Adreana. She will work well with my Skadi.

Smallpred
joined Jun 29, 2015

Did single pulls until I got the 5 star (which took all 10 pulls lol)
I got Jaye, but the guaranteed five star I got was... Elysium. Huh, I didn't get him last name so this is nice.

Farming this event is quite..complex, at least basing from the gamepress article. Play x stage this many times...

joined Jul 26, 2020

Finally did all the chapter 7 stages. The "BBQ till they die" strategy working amazing as usual, and it's even better since I M3'ed Saria's S3 for the last CC. Patriot literally gets melted so fast from it that it's kinda insane.

Speaking of the BBQ strat, it looks like the newest CC uses it for high risk runs with the full fire team of Ifrit, Eyja, and Surtr. Makes me even more excited for Surtr banner cause I really want her to complete the team.

Still haven't been reading any of the story though, but that's just cause I've been lazy. I'm gonna have to just find time to sit down and read through all of the stuff I've put off since Wolumonde. From what I hear though, seems the OF rerun has some more abyssal hunter lore with the new story Thorns is in. Out of all the factions, the abyssal hunters are the ones I'm most curious about so I'm really looking forward to when we get a pure abyssal hunter event.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Rolled single ticket and got Franka, so that's it for me. Sushiman was the only operator I had any passing interested in from that banner, so I'm quite fine with it.

Beat all OF 1-8 stages. OF-F 1-3 so far. Story was quite nice. Wish Eyja was more in it though. Schwarz was pretty cool and she and Ceylon make for a good couple. Also Amiya in swimsuit was so cute! Any idea if we'll be able to buy Ifrit's and Sora's (?) skins again?

Sushiman in action. I didn't really struggle to beat Eyja's pet, but it still makes me feel like I put way more effort into it.

Predaking posted:

Farming this event is quite..complex, at least basing from the gamepress article. Play x stage this many times...

Nah. It looks complicated, but it's actually pretty straightforward. You simply have 3 currency to farm. They give you how many stages you need to beat how many times so you won't overfarm event, since after some point you're just wasting ap, since stages itself don't drop mats. If you beat OF the amount they told you, you'll get exact amount of Obsidians to finish ladder (farming lower stages is I assume to farm the exact amount, since if you just farmed the highest one, you'd farm more than necessary) and Tickets to use to farm OF-F stages, where you farm Tokens to use to roll capsules. As there's limited amount of stuff you can get from capsule machine, you don't want to farm more Tokens than necessary, but since OF-F stages drops aren't fix, you might need to farm few more or less Tickets, hence why number of runs for those is only a rough estimate.

Before you just kept farming the highest stage as many times as you could, since capsules were limitless, but since in re-run they don't refresh indefinitely, there's no point (I'm still salty they aren't limitless, all those pots I had hindsight to save are useless).

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I did 1 10-roll cuz Thorns
2 5*
Nightmare(pot 2 now)
Hung is max pot now, I guess...
Sussurro max pot too.
What a waste.

I'll have do more challenge stages to buy skins, good thing the skins don't expire for a while.

Any idea if we'll be able to buy Ifrit's and Sora's (?) skins again?

No idea. Probably? I got lied to before though, people told me rerun skins would be cheaper lol

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Rye posted:

I got lied to before though, people told me rerun skins would be cheaper lol

Aren't skins for Gummy, Provence and Platinum cheaper though?

last edited at Jan 21, 2021 9:59AM

joined Jul 26, 2020

Rye posted:

Those are the usual prices though so nope.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

塞雷娅 posted:

Rye posted:

Those are the usual prices though so nope.

I see. I thought all skins are 18 by default and 15 is lower price.

joined Apr 30, 2020

18 is for skins with in game visual special effects. For example, the rainbow effect on SilverAsh's schwing schwing and the water visuals on Skadi's skills. 15 is for regular skins.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

myrrhmidon posted:

18 is for skins with in game visual special effects. For example, the rainbow effect on SilverAsh's schwing schwing and the water visuals on Skadi's skills. 15 is for regular skins.

That makes sense. Thanks.

joined May 28, 2016

As much as I like the skins I'm not wasting any prime on them since they have no gameplay effects beyond changing of an operator's appearance.

joined Jul 26, 2020

On the contrary, skins are pretty much the only thing I spend prime on except for the occasional sanity refill. Skins are permanent and guaranteed while spending them on pulls means there's a chance I won't get who I want. Every non-limited operator will eventually make their way into the shop and recruitment so I just don't feel the need to rush getting them. I even bought skins for operators I don't have cause I'm confident I'll eventually get them via the shop.

Ch'en is showing up in the shop in CN soon and Magallan is being added to the recruitment pool so they're all eventually making it there. It might be a few months wait but that's totally fine imo.

joined Jul 26, 2020

On the contrary, skins are pretty much the only thing I spend prime on except for the occasional sanity refill. Skins are permanent and guaranteed while spending them on pulls means there's a chance I won't get who I want. Every non-limited operator will eventually make their way into the shop and recruitment so I just don't feel the need to rush getting them. I even bought skins for operators I don't have cause I'm confident I'll eventually get them via the shop.

Ch'en is showing up in the shop in CN soon and Magallan is being added to the recruitment pool so they're all eventually making it there. It might be a few months wait but that's totally fine imo.

To reply you must either login or sign up.