Forum › Tatsubon discussion

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

He have also done some weird Futa doujin under the Bonnari alias. You might found them on more appropriate site.

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

I can't find any official confirmation that Tatsubon and Bonnari are the same person, but after comparing the artwork I'm 100% convinced that they are.

Bonnari links:
https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/5008006
https://twitter.com/akumenari
"Akumenari" is the circle name, btw.

joined Feb 1, 2013

TBH, if Bonnari and Tatsubon are the same artist, I'd have to image that their weird hentai were done in the past, while "Tadokoro-san" and their other works on this site is what they're doing now. I mean, the creators of series like "Helsing" and "Ms. Kobayashi's Dragon Maid" started out as hentai artists.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

I mean, the creators of series like "Helsing" and "Ms. Kobayashi's Dragon Maid" started out as hentai artists.

I remember my reaction when I found out both of those. "I'm not the slightest bit surprised, and really that explains a lot of things."

20210727_225006
joined Dec 9, 2021

I mean, the creators of series like "Helsing" and "Ms. Kobayashi's Dragon Maid" started out as hentai artists.

I remember my reaction when I found out both of those. "I'm not the slightest bit surprised, and really that explains a lot of things."

Ok...ok....ok, I heard,that mist artists nowadays started as doujin/hentai artist and the stuff bonnari made damn look like Tatsubon's style or vice versa, and them way to draw them girls are cute and captivating AF. Then the weird stuff happen, but I hope, the series here get continued somehow. I found a liking to "cute guy" actually...

joined Apr 16, 2018

I wish they would resume with the futanari doujins again. as much as I like tadokoro san, I have a copy of futanari witches and Id like to see more

20210727_225006
joined Dec 9, 2021

Sooo ....tadakoro geys continued? I mean, I miss that idiot couple

joined Mar 13, 2023

TBH, if Bonnari and Tatsubon are the same artist, I'd have to image that their weird hentai were done in the past, while "Tadokoro-san" and their other works on this site is what they're doing now. I mean, the creators of series like "Helsing" and "Ms. Kobayashi's Dragon Maid" started out as hentai artists.

He Just Confirmed he Is

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Just curious, but it seem like there hasn't been any updates on any of the authors works (here)?

I see on MD that Tadokoro finished at chapter 110 for the the french translations...

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Nobody seems to have bothered with the serialization since it follows the web version with only a few extras here and there.

There are a couple of more chapters of A Cute Guy on Mangadex that I recently noticed and requested here, hopefully we'll have those soon as well.

Inko-sensei seems to have a handful of additions on pixiv as well, hopefully the translators eventually notice and take care of these too...

To reply you must either login or sign up.