Forum › Posts by BlackPaladin

BlackPaladin
joined Mar 13, 2023

BlackPaladin posted:

Inami Didn't Go To College?

College can come in flavor of 4 years or 2 years in Japan.

And 70% of them are F-Run大学, ie, third rate colleges.

Not everyone, especially someone like Kon, can enter Todai or Waseda.

I Thought Salarymen And Office Ladies All Had College Degrees, That's What I Meant

BlackPaladin
joined Mar 13, 2023

Inami Didn't Go To College?

BlackPaladin
Yuri Danshi discussion 22 Dec 16:39
joined Mar 13, 2023

where can I read the raws of this

BlackPaladin
joined Mar 13, 2023
112045684_p0

Must Be A Nightmare

BlackPaladin
joined Mar 13, 2023
69432847_p1

Is There A Robot tag

BlackPaladin
Tatsubon discussion 25 Oct 20:24
joined Mar 13, 2023

TBH, if Bonnari and Tatsubon are the same artist, I'd have to image that their weird hentai were done in the past, while "Tadokoro-san" and their other works on this site is what they're doing now. I mean, the creators of series like "Helsing" and "Ms. Kobayashi's Dragon Maid" started out as hentai artists.

He Just Confirmed he Is

joined Mar 13, 2023

Leanne Should Turn Human Like The Succubus Did In Tiny Evil

joined Mar 13, 2023

Got to say 10/10 on the Belphegor hair.

From Seven Mortal SIns?

BlackPaladin
Sato discussion 30 Aug 11:48
joined Mar 13, 2023

Someone Add "Her Real Girlfriend" From The 3P Anthology

BlackPaladin
joined Mar 13, 2023
Tanukimo_imo-1685867004257787904-img1

The Virgin Bandai
Vs
The Chad Square Enix
Dion Lesage For Life!

BlackPaladin
joined Mar 13, 2023
16380925_p0

^So That's Why.

They Need More Fanart!

BlackPaladin
joined Mar 13, 2023
16380925_p0

I Read Somewhere That People Don't Like Kei And Kou Form Star Driver. Why Though?

BlackPaladin
joined Mar 13, 2023

Uhh, to give y'all some context here, this work was originally released back in 2018.

I Know, I Know, I Know

BlackPaladin
joined Mar 13, 2023

Isn't Gay Marriage Legalized In Japan Now?

I don’t think so. I think there’s one district in Tokyo that issues marriage licenses to same-sex couples, but those don’t really have any binding effect outside of that district.

There was also apparently a court in Japan last week which ruled that Japan’s policy on the matter was unconstitutional but it was only a district court (and there are 2 other district courts that said it was constitutional in the last couple years). Reuters said the decision could be appealed to the Supreme Court, but I don’t know if courts can bind the legislature in Civil Law countries like Japan in the same way they can in Common Law countries, such as the US. So, even if the Supreme Court did agree with the district court and find the policy unconstitutional, I don’t know if that would amount to a legalization of same-sex marriage in Japan.

Just Gotta Wait Then

BlackPaladin
joined Mar 13, 2023

Isn't Gay Marriage Legalized In Japan Now?

BlackPaladin
joined Mar 13, 2023
102064185_p3

Felt Like This Was Posted here Before

BlackPaladin
joined Mar 13, 2023
Koizumi_arata-1661921082033438720-img1

Thought Those Were Beans

joined Mar 13, 2023

I Want Class Zenin Maji De Yuri

Can I assume that you "want" it added to the list? In that case I would refer you to the opening post again, in which I stated that I would like to only put VNs with English translations on the recommendation list. Of course there is nothing wrong with discussing untranslated works too. Perhaps if there is a sizable enough group of people who are interested in Japanese recommendations I could create a new section for it...

Incidentally I did play MajiYuri myself. I used a translation tool however, because I am utterly hopeless with kanji. The game is rather unabashedly base and leans completely into its eroge content, but it has some unique pros that can't be ignored.

Pros:
1. It is a yuri harem VN, which is exceedingly rare for the genre. It gets bonus points for the fact that you can get many different ending combinations as well depending on your affection levels with the cast.
2. There is plenty of casual fun content too and the cast is very large, allowing for many different experiences in multiple playthroughs.
3. A very proactive protagonist. In fact she sets out with the explicit desire to create a "boob harem" for herself from the beginning. It is... fascinating how she manages to trick or convince girls to have sex with her. It nearly defies common sense, but that's an eroge for you.

Cons:
1.Ironically the first con is the fact that there is a lot of non-con content in this contingent of- Ahem. Some situations, especially with the principal are really revolting. If it weren't yuri this would certainly be an absolute no-go.
2. The sigh "mysterious white fluid" button. Reprehensible and gratuitous in every way, just not the good type. This is the major reason the game is looked down upon in most yuri communities. Catering to male players this absurdly and disgustingly is just a step too far. Thankfully it is entirely optional.

Ah, Sorry!

joined Mar 13, 2023

I Want Class Zenin Maji De Yuri

BlackPaladin
Vampire discussion 25 May 22:28
joined Mar 13, 2023

Vampires Are Scary

--Naked Snake

last edited at May 25, 2023 10:36PM

BlackPaladin
joined Mar 13, 2023

I Feel Like She Has Other Works Before Lily Love And Pulse