Forum › Kana x Tomoe discussion

DepressedFailure
90625025_2762116050503569_107751684255514624_n
joined Mar 22, 2019

Now I can die happily

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

I'll put this here, because why not. Google translating the very bottom of this page, the part about what other Vtubers think of them, is pretty heartwarming. It seems like other Vtubers support them.

I don't think most Vtubers are anywhere near as open as Tomoe and Kana to the extent they basically don't have a Vtuber persona? I don't know, but it makes me happy to see.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

^ It's honestly hard to tell. The line between fact or act is so blurry. But those two technically do still have a Vtuber persona, we're just more interested in their relationship instead of the gimmicks.

And then there's Haachama. WHAT IS SHE?!

last edited at Jul 26, 2020 9:23AM

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

^ It's honestly hard to tell. The line between fact or act is so blurry. But those two technically do still have a Vtuber persona, we're just more interested in their relationship instead of the gimmicks.

I guess they do still have their fetish stuff and other profile characteristics to think of, it just becomes really hard to think of the way they act as Vtuber personas when they're actively talking about how they feel about each other, Sukoya's often been more self-deprecating when it comes to Tomoe, and they also discuss to some extent the way they see themselves and the other. Well in the end none of those things truly undermines the fact that they do have a created persona they could fall back on and that, if nothing else, they likely exaggerate some personality traits for the viewers.

entangledfugue
Screenshot_20201021-030155_gallery
joined Apr 2, 2020

I guess they do still have their fetish stuff and other profile characteristics to think of, it just becomes really hard to think of the way they act as Vtuber personas when they're actively talking about how they feel about each other, Sukoya's often been more self-deprecating when it comes to Tomoe, and they also discuss to some extent the way they see themselves and the other. Well in the end none of those things truly undermines the fact that they do have a created persona they could fall back on and that, if nothing else, they likely exaggerate some personality traits for the viewers.

May I add on?

https://youtu.be/AzX8QHO1ntQ

If this whole stream wasn't them conveying their genuine feelings towards each other, then I don't know what is (Skip to the last 10 minutes, you'll see what I mean). I agree with the exaggeration they make to amuse the listeners, but I think at the same time, they truly act that way because they actually like each other (They don't have a label for their relationship). Hmmm, I can't really put it into words buttt, I hope this stream proves what I'm trying to say. Or atleast, opens a new door of thoughts. (Dw, it's eng sub).

last edited at Aug 3, 2020 4:43PM

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

They're so cute >.<

joined Jan 17, 2021

I need english sub for thia sensei fan art of kana x tomoe

https://mobile.twitter.com/97_dc_v/status/1350948668032094212

joined Dec 18, 2020

I'd think that two vtubers who are actually a real life couple would appeal to me, but Kanas design just kind of creeps me out I'm sorry.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

For anyone interested in knowing more of them, you can check these channels

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmcutbsvb8Gz4lTl9UmKihHSff9jdEtyV

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-1LHoFLZXIDcp3nKZU0Prg

And from a recent stream, Sukoya really is possessive

last edited at Jan 18, 2021 12:24AM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

https://jeichan-v.hatenablog.com/entry/2021/01/25/020742
Summary of the Yuri Vampire themed Crossick Drama

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woO4nXe8HE4

Tomoe saying how "that time" was fun (clip starts after they say which time exactly, probably when they were coming up with VD ideas).
Sukoya asking if it is not fun now.
Tomoe saying they can not hang out all the time right now (Covid reasons) so they have to endure it.
Saying how back then after work they'd just call each other and just decide to hang out at their "love nest" (Tomoe's old place).
Tomoe saying how they need to make her new place a "love nest" as well.
Tomoe saying how there is actually a pile of Sukoya's underwear behind her right now.
Sukoya saying she kept taking underwear to Tomoe's place and never bringing it back so now she barely has any at her place.
Tomoe mentions how Mamayuki came to her place, saw the underwear and asked Tomoe since when she had underwear like that (Ecchi but cute).
Sukoya asks which one it was.
It was a "shocking pink" panties with black string that Tomoe really likes.
Sukoya laments having her underwear seen by Mamayuki.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-59USnKI3Ds

Huh, Tomoe was a gyaru in HS

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XXKBvh0onE

Starts with Lize and Mito reading Tomoe's enma (things people want to get rid of in the new year) which is about "wanting to make every girl her own"
Then we get Sukoya's tweet about it acting jealous and Tomoe joking about it.
Cut to Sukoya's 7 hours drunk stream where she is talking about already failing her own enma (It was about how she enjoys checking ryona images of her favorite characters on Pixiv or something like that) but it is alright because it can be forgiven.
Chat asks if she'd forgive Tomoe if she failed hers.
Sukoya immediately denies it but then says the she'd forgive her if Tomoe still chose her after getting every living girl.
Matsuri joins Sukoya's stream.
They say they should hang out again and think where would be a good place to go.
Matsuri proposes a love hotel.
Sukoya immediately rejects the idea.
Matsuri brings up how in one of Haneru's V no Kara, one of Sukoya's confessions was how she agrees to anything when drunk so she thought she'd give it a try.
Sukoya says it is no good because she already has someone in her heart.
Tomoe tweets saying she is watching.
Sukoya sees the tweet and says she properly told Matsuri that there is someone already in her heart so she is not cheating.

Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I think Tamamusi has a Niji-sanji seiheki konbi (kuroshikku) doujin in progress right now. I saw it next to her latest original work. Oku Tamamushi on, I think, melonbooks?

dandyraion Uploader
Ava_856745608
Girls in Boxes
joined May 7, 2014

I think Tamamusi has a Niji-sanji seiheki konbi (kuroshikku) doujin in progress right now. I saw it next to her latest original work. Oku Tamamushi on, I think, melonbooks?

Do you mean this recent one? It's been out since the end of August because of Nijisousaku 5. She also has that digital R15 one up on BOOTH which has an English version included.

On the topic of doujin, since Crossick are very open to works like this:

• match + Nekomura have released two Crossick books together: DNA! and Tee Tee!
  • Lilium Casablanca release a huge anthology of various VTuber pairing illustrations, manga, and short stories over what seems like twice a year. Crossick and LizAn have their own solo anthologies. It's nice that you can get a digital version of these, too.

And I know this is from a while back and I question how many people even look at these forums/posts, but please take care when talking about actual people. I'd still rather avoid these parts/the general Western fanbase, but sometimes something gets brought to my attention and I can't.

Cut to Sukoya's 7 hours drunk stream where she is talking about already failing her own enma (It was about how she enjoys checking ryona images of her favorite characters on Pixiv or something like that) but it is alright because it can be forgiven.

She was checking out a Jujutsu Kaisen coupling. She has talked about enjoying ryona on a separate stream with Kaida Haru, but I don't think anything in that clip mentioned it.

They say they should hang out again and think where would be a good place to go.
Matsuri proposes a love hotel.
Sukoya immediately rejects the idea.

Matsuri suggests a girls night out at a love hotel. That in itself is scandalous as some people may think. One of Nijisanji's debut groups, Orihimeboshi, has even done a girls night out stream at a love hotel before. I think the most known clip from that stream was Hoshikawa filling up a condom with water or something.

Anyway, Sukoya first called Matsuri a precocious child since Matsuri is 16 and therefore underage.
Rather than rejecting the idea of hanging out at a love hotel, Sukoya is rejecting Matsuri's reasoning for it.
Matsuri is saying she feels like it'd be the start of something if she were to go with Sukoya.

Matsuri brings up how in one of Haneru's V no Kara, one of Sukoya's confessions was how she agrees to anything when drunk so she thought she'd give it a try.

The Much Ado About V clip is more like:

Q4: Something you're secretly a little bothered about
I've been told that I "seem like the type to say yes if someone just asked to fuck."

Very, very different from if Sukoya herself were to say she agrees to anything.

To reply you must either login or sign up.