Forum › She-wolf discussion

E8xkjfiweawhwl5
joined Sep 23, 2013

I read this some time ago but I´d forgotten how cute and fun this manga was. One of the first.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Never gonna be a fan of the "I'm a lesbian because of trauma", not gonna lie. The rest is great and I love it, but I always cringe at that bit.

joined Nov 30, 2011

Never gonna be a fan of the "I'm a lesbian because of trauma", not gonna lie. The rest is great and I love it, but I always cringe at that bit.

*Late Reply to your post but...

I agree. I always cringe as well but in another chapter it has some pretty good dialogue that I don't think I've come across a lot: http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/first_kiss_part_a#9

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

*Late Reply to your post but...

I agree. I always cringe as well but in another chapter it has some pretty good dialogue that I don't think I've come across a lot: http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/first_kiss_part_a#9

There's a little bit of similar dialogue in Adorable To Me, but I agree it's still pretty rare.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

I'm sure there are women who think that they became lesbians because of trauma, but I'm willing to bet that in virtually all cases they were lesbian, bi or something similar to start with and just didn't realize it. And the very few remaining are probably messed up and hurting themselves trying to escape. I don't think anyone can change their sexual preference no matter what kind of trauma happens.

Though I do hear that a transgender's sexual preference can sometimes change during their transition between sexes, I think that is the only exception, and they have no control over that.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Though I do hear that a transgender's sexual preference can sometimes change during their transition between sexes, I think that is the only exception, and they have no control over that.

I think it may be less changing so much as allowing yourself to see options that were previously resisted. Sexuality can be fluid to some degree though, and social conditioning plays a part in that. So it may have something to do with the changing social point of view, so to speak.

joined Nov 30, 2011

There's a little bit of similar dialogue in Adorable To Me, but I agree it's still pretty rare.

Good catch.

@ Yuri Girl 1001 & Nexchan - Exactly. Sometimes I think something happens in a person's life that allows them to explore their sexuality a lot more than they previously could. Like the sex change could give them the excuse they maybe have always wanted but for some reason was held back from doing. Social pressure always seems to be the hardest, and largest barrier for a lot of people, no matter the changes they go through.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

From what I've seen it generally tends to be a matter of societal pressure and refusing to admit how they feel to themselves. When they admit to themselves they're transgender they're normally a lot more resigned to just admitting to themselves "this is how I feel so I may as well just admit it".

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

This one was adorable, like the designs of the characters!

Picsart_05-15-11.56.08%20(2)
joined Jun 17, 2018

I like it ! If only it was in the groupings hehe * grin *

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Yeahhhh I always just casually ignore that part.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

This really needs a molestation tag.

joined Jul 23, 2017

Wait so she got raped?

joined Jul 19, 2020

cute?

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Thats a yikes from me

50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

How to go to prison 101

To reply you must either login or sign up.