Forum › Genshin Impact!

Rsz_0642646002c7e23a9b0c50ea92cc124d_2
joined Jul 26, 2020

So just got Wolf's Gravestone... now I'm thinking real hard about what to do now. Guess it's time for wolf boy to go full wolf with his wolf sword.

^ Also yeah, fuck this food delivery event. It's way too annoying to do the challenges, and I especially hate the ones where you can't sprint.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

If I get that, I would play with Beidou or wait for a new girl with a long sword without the spinning attack (also it doesn't reallt works with Noel).
Hey I got my third Fischl with the eternal banner! so now she's C3, pretty cool! I hope there's chance to save enough for when she shows up in the store directly and unlock it all, and I got a Rust bow too :)

I was going to farm accesories heavily but it looks like the Hydro set is coming in the 1.2 update with the cryo too! so I better keep farming electro only and leave fragile resin for the new ones

joined Jul 26, 2020

^ Honestly was thinking about giving it to Beidou and waiting for the new craftable claymore in Dragonspine for Razor. The reason why I'd rather the new claymore for him is cause the substat is physical damage bonus, which works amazing with him since he's great for physical builds.

The only problem is, Beidou will only be a sub-dps since I'm putting her on the same team as Xiao when I get him and he'll be my main dps.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I feel like I'm the only one that actually likes the delivery event. I'm probably just lucky but it hasn't actually taken me more than two or three tries to complete one of the deliveries.

Also, the Cryo/Hydro artifact sets are coming in 1.2? Neat, I had no idea. Probably won't roll more than once on the Albedo/Ganyu banner, but that might change depending on what their gameplay's like.

Almost forgot, but we never did figure out who Quibli is, huh...

last edited at Dec 15, 2020 10:17PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I feel like I'm the only one that actually likes the delivery event. I'm probably just lucky but it hasn't actually taken me more than two or three tries to complete one of the deliveries.

Also, the Cryo/Hydro artifact sets are coming in 1.2? Neat, I had no idea. Probably won't roll more than once on the Albedo/Ganyu banner, but that might change depending on what their gameplay's like.

Almost forgot, but we never did figure out who Quibli is, huh...

I wasn't so sure about Ganyu because she's the second Cryo Archer but then I saw that her charged/aimed shot has a second Stage like super charged and that was really coool plus, combined with Mona she's perfect

last edited at Dec 15, 2020 11:25PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I like the mini event. I feel like a true delivery boy!
Zhongli makes this free, I can dodge water with the pillar or just tank hits with the shield that doesn't geo element.

1.2 is gonna to be amazing!

As for my rolls? Finally got Chongyun! No Xinyan sadly, I really want a another Pyro character tbh. Every other roll was garbage...like seriously...proc'd pity like 3 times in a row.

Also, wtf? I couldn't pull a SINGLE Razor yet somehow got 7 Chongyuns like hello? I literally just want one Razor. Since I got Zhongli, I'm not rolling anymore on this banner but this seriously sucks.

Pain peko.
Chongyun is pretty good support for Keqing so leveled him and a favonius claymore I got. I'm having a hard time picking him or Diona... I really like them!

@Rye Assuming it's the Chi of Guyun quest you're having trouble with here's a tip. Use a electro character like your Keqing (I beat it using Lisa and Amber) and lure the enemies into the water. Hit them repeatedly with Electro charged for lots of damage.

Bleh! Those oversized shits are damage sponges, that's why I said I'll just wait instead of hitting my face on a brick wall. I re-tried many times before giving up for the time being.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

I finally know what a cocogoat looks like.

Edit by Orange Pekoe: Lolicon, NSFW

last edited at Dec 16, 2020 5:23PM by OrangePekoe

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I like how that's becoming canon within the fandom hahaha

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

I finally know what a cocogoat looks like.

Really ought to give some warning tag with something like that when it's occurring outside of a thread where the content is obvious.

last edited at Dec 16, 2020 5:24PM

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

After using the last of my gems (again), I finally got Xinyan! Also I got Razor up to his 4th constellation level; I kinda feel bad though because I never actually use him.

NSFW Keqing x Lumine comic, with translations on Danbooru. Apparently the artist is planning on continuing it as a series.

joined Jul 26, 2020

^ Oof, wish that tag was there beforehand cause I opened it thinking it was gonna be a meme.

Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

Dragonspine is gonna suck. My only healer is Barbara.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

^ Food is best healer. Speaking of food: remember to use stamina cost down food for easy delivery...as long as sprinting isn't banned, of course

Did my final roll (proc'd pity again) and got another Chongyun. I'm kinda ok with it but I wonder if I'll ever get Xinyan...or another Pyro character?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Food is good but not with multiplayer lo/ but people, let me tell you about one time I went with a friend to fight Targalia... we were only2 so we decided to go matchmaking and a Childe joined and a Noel too... And you know? that Noel took Targalia head on, the boss didn't even realized I was in the same room too, I was truly impressed! not only the Noel took all his attention, I was being healed too in the process!!! so yeah consider that option if you have at least one constelation with her, plus, you can hit back the game for giving you all those DEF+ accesories when you were looking for CRIT instead.

Is the food event finally over? the last dish was...ugghh in a place surrounded with 90% water and part of the floor might or might not be slightly summerged, some idiot is standing in the middle where you might encounter hirichurls, frozen slimes, thieves and even 2 abyss mages of ice with 2 hirichurls archers....And of course you can't glide! Fuck that! really made me hate those nps hahaha

joined Jul 26, 2020

^ Noelle is really good, but I'd advise you to wait till she's c6 before going all in on her. This is if you're gonna use her as a main, but if it's just as support then it's better to pick someone else that better supports your main dps.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Is just taking in consideration that most people use Barbara for heals but it might not be a good idea in the new zone

joined May 28, 2016

^ Noelle is really good, but I'd advise you to wait till she's c6 before going all in on her. This is if you're gonna use her as a main, but if it's just as support then it's better to pick someone else that better supports your main dps.

My level 80 Noelle is C0 and she works perfectly fine for the role I use her for which is a tank/secondary DPS. My main DPS is the Geo Traveler with the black sword.

joined Jul 26, 2020

My level 80 Noelle is C0 and she works perfectly fine for the role I use her for which is a tank/secondary DPS. My main DPS is the Geo Traveler with the black sword.

If you're using Geo Traveler than yeah she's a good support, but I'm talking about if you're using a non-geo carry.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I never tried using Geo traveler or Noel against Oceanid btw, maybe I could bypass some of the most annoying summons like the ducks by staying out of reach ... And maybe for once I could finish the battle without half hp and one character dead.

Because I just don't feel like lvl up Chongyu ...

last edited at Dec 17, 2020 6:44PM

joined Jul 26, 2020

I never tried using Geo traveler or Noel against Oceanid btw, maybe I could bypass some of the most annoying summons like the ducks by staying out of reach ... And maybe for once I could finish the battle without half hp and one character dead.

Because I just don't feel like lvl up Chongyu ...

Not sure if those two will help that much tbh. The birds are still a big problem and shields are broken at really fast rates. I use Ningguang and she still gets wrecked sometimes if I don't constantly refresh my shields. Geo Traveler and Noelle don't have steady amounts of geo damage to deal to do that unless Noelle is using her burst, but she might work if you can spam it.

last edited at Dec 17, 2020 7:08PM

joined May 28, 2016

My level 80 Amber will stomp your Ningguang under her boot.

Also a new event is coming out tomorrow. A quiz event with Paimon.The rewards is Mora and not Mona unfortunately.

joined Jul 26, 2020

^ LOL can your Amber beat lv90 Dvalin in one rotation though? Or solo lv90 Childe in under 2 minutes? My Ningguang is only C1 BTW, so she's nowhere near her full power.

last edited at Dec 17, 2020 9:11PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

My Mona can Thanos snap this whole thread

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

My dad can beat up your dads!

Pretty sure you can climb on the geo traveler's E and hit the birds with physical hits, it's not great but it should work.

Anyway, I couldn't fix my pc before reset so I missed todays dailies and event RIP

I think I'll edit OP to include those very useful mat location maps from the genshin wiki. Done.

last edited at Dec 18, 2020 6:56AM

joined May 28, 2016

It was only 60 primogems and a bit of mora so it's not worth worrying about it too much. Today's event gives you a maximum of 50K mora(@5K per question) depending on how many questions you get right. You can attempt the questions as many times as you want if you get the answers wrong.

To reply you must either login or sign up.