Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

Welp, I've seen everything.

Tumblr_inline_n7fj1wtor31s5fzt9%20copy
joined May 2, 2012

ok

9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

i want laser nipples too.... is something i never thought i would ever want to say, but here we are.

Smallpred
joined Jun 29, 2015

Edit: Also, the title confuses me. Who's the rage of justice and who's the girl?

The Rage of Justice is a line from the original Gundam theme song, so I guess the girl is Chizu and the Rage of Justice is her boobs, since the Hyper Hammer was one of the original Gundam's weapons.

Oh ok, thank u. Kinda outed myself as a non-Gundam fan, huh? Oh well

The hyper hammer is on the obscure side of the arsenal to be fair, right next to the Super Napalm. I think they actually cut it from the compilation films, but it's been a while.

Thanks to Gundam Next plus I associate the Gundam hammer more with the Turn A than the RX-78-2. The RX can use the Gundam hammer while doing a combo melee but with the Turn A its the primary ranged weapon and you always deploy on the field holding them.

joined Mar 30, 2018

p. 1-6: Bemused, brow furrowed
p. 7-12: ugly wheeze-laughing

joined May 25, 2019

BITCH WHAT DA FUCK!!!

joined Sep 20, 2020

this is god tier amen

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

Pack it up, girls. Yuri has peaked. It's only gonna go downhill from here.

Seriously, though, this needs a sequel. I need Minami's Counterattack, Lesbians 0080: Vibrator in the Pocket, The 08th Trip to the Nurse's Office, Mobile Suit Lesbian: Thunderboob, Mobile Fighter G Lesbian (With Shining Finger Swords), and MSL: Iron-Blooded Lesbians. This is just one big franchise waiting to happen.

50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

Tsk tsk tsk. People bullying someone for having Gundam boobs?!? Thankfully the author addressed this serious issue, makes me feel accepted as a person with light saber boobs. #EVERYBOOBSMATTER

cuteyurisaga
joined Apr 28, 2021

This is fucking hilarious I was going what the fuck the whole time LMAOAOA

To reply you must either login or sign up.