Forum › Yuri Boobs Anthology discussion

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

Oh this is going to be a thing?

Yay!

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Terrible. Just the worst possible concept.

You're right, the only way to remedy this is a thighs or ass anthology.

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

My greatest dream is just a two-girls-cuddling-on-a-couch-and-talking-about-pandas anthology.

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

OF COURSE... Homura Subaru is in this. Glad her work is even the first one uploaded.

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

When a pussy yuri anthology?

A8579f88-3796-4c80-9233-af508afff917
joined Jul 27, 2019

My greatest dream is just a two-girls-cuddling-on-a-couch-and-talking-about-pandas anthology.

I never knew I needed this until now but I do now.
Cuddling and Panda Discussing Yuri Anthology when

…and also does this anthology have anything to do with Konbu Wakame, by any chance?

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

…and also does this anthology have anything to do with Konbu Wakame, by any chance?

Generally, anthologies like this that aren't based on existing series are created when authors in a particular genre get together and decide to collaborate based upon a common theme. I'm guessing that their publishers work out the logistics and handle recruitment, but in this case, the fundamental idea seems to have come from Konbu herself. It's the same as how Taiyaki gauged interest in a mamacon-themed Yuri anthology recently. You figure out if there's a market, get some professionals together, and use their collective popularity to advertise the anthology. Konbu's a big name, even if she doesn't exclusively do Yuri, so I'd like to think she literally rang up some of her compatriots and went, "Bitches, I'm in the mood for writing tales about tits. You game?"

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

I'm ready wherever this goes. Oooh, the excitement!

To reply you must either login or sign up.