Forum › Daisy discussion

X
joined Feb 8, 2014

Damn, that last line. "Yea, Ima cheat on my husband forever! Tehe" Kinda fucked up.

Kyosaya_Bubbiline
joined Jun 21, 2015

Honestly if you are married and in love with someone else just get a divorce dammit. Life is not have your cake and eat it too. Cheating is cheating no matter the gender -_- never even mentioned leaving him soooo wtf

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

As much as I like the old school yuri art, as fucked up are the characters in many cases...

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

She is the one person that been in my heart, all my life, so I made her my one and only piece on the side.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Ooh, I got another one.
I love you SO MUCH! I'm not going to leave husband for you, but I love you SO MUCH!

joined Aug 31, 2017

She is the one person that been in my heart, all my life, so I made her my one and only piece on the side.

Dead

joined Aug 23, 2018

Damn, that last line. "Yea, Ima cheat on my husband forever! Tehe" Kinda fucked up.

Definitely a dark ending, don't know if that was the aim of the one shot. Poor husband seems like a good guy from what we seen. Feel bad for the lover too cause MC will not be leaving her husband, she'll get her heart broken. MC gets to have her cake and eat it. It is kind of a messed up ending.

To reply you must either login or sign up.