Forum › Arknights!

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

To anyone who can understand these numbers: 331168

I don't understand, pls explain

I am actually not sure if I am allowed to just directly link to it, but the numbers are used to go to a specific doujin hosted in the site called nhentai.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

To anyone who can understand these numbers: 331168

I don't understand, pls explain

I am actually not sure if I am allowed to just directly link to it, but the numbers are used to go to a specific doujin hosted in the site called nhentai.

Oh, that's what you meant. I ended up just looking up "females only" on nhentai and found the doujin on the first page lol. It was pretty good, if short. I always love me some good Reversal.

Sakura Cartelet
Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

No Futanari in it right? I don't like that.

joined Jul 26, 2016

So CN is getting a Kazimierz event soon and it comes with a pretty neat welfare Op.
Highlights:
- buff guard in the Dobermann/Swire pattern (Block 3s in this case)
- S2 turns her into AoE guard for the duration (so eligible for her own talent)
- Nearl's aunt
- rish
- please step on my face and kick me hard ojousama~ (/>/ω/</)

last edited at Oct 5, 2020 5:49AM

joined Jul 26, 2016

Also #suspiciouslyspecificdenials lmao

last edited at Oct 5, 2020 8:34AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Anyone buy Eyja yet? I'm so tempted to roll in both banners for the guaranteed 5* just to make it faster. I want to save for anniversary, I don't want another heartbreak.
Got a crowd control tag as I was typing this lol Im at 136 now.
I'll finish the maps today. My brain has been mush for a few days.

Rsz_0642646002c7e23a9b0c50ea92cc124d_2
joined Jul 26, 2020

Anyone buy Eyja yet? I'm so tempted to roll in both banners for the guaranteed 5* just to make it faster. I want to save for anniversary, I don't want another heartbreak.

I'm waiting for Ange to be back in shop again, especially since she's super important for the next CC.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Rye posted:

I'm currently on 175 certs, so I should have enough before her banner ends. Along with gathering certs from recruitment, I'm throwing all originium on single rolls to speed up the process and hoping I'll get her so I could save those certs/buy FEater, but I'm not expecting it.

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

When is anniversary?

joined Apr 30, 2020

If you mean our actual anniv for EN/JP/KR, that's Jan 16. But if you mean the CN anniv stuff: Ch 7 and W/Weedy banner, then these should be after Darknights memoir (in CN, halfway through the event). As for an exact date, not sure but if following CN then it should be soon. The Children of Ursus event we have now should have been after, actually after the next CC.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I hope the banner is next year because I don't want them to rush it since it's supposed to be a special banner.

Rolled on both, got a spark on the Rosa banner: Hoshiguma RREEEEEEEEE
The other one was trash too, the only new thing I got is Utage.
At least I'm a bit closer to the 180 now.

last edited at Oct 8, 2020 9:21AM

joined Jul 26, 2016

Finally got my damn Intertubes working again so I could actually read the Ursus traumarama stories, Zima x Rosa is my new entirely unhealthy and fucked-up OTP owo

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Finally got my damn Intertubes working again so I could actually read the Ursus traumarama stories, Zima x Rosa is my new entirely unhealthy and fucked-up OTP owo

Yes, that's a fun ship.

Speaking of shipping, here's a slightly short Amiya x Siege comic. I'll probably typeset this one sooner or later.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Random question, but why is it that the Chinese and Japanese hashtags for Arknights on Twitter always have a Ch'en face emoji attached to them?
Chinese hashtag
Japanese hashtag

joined Apr 30, 2020

Random question, but why is it that the Chinese and Japanese hashtags for Arknights on Twitter always have a Ch'en face emoji attached to them?
Chinese hashtag
Japanese hashtag

Part of the (6 month) anniv celebration. I remember it being mentioned during the anniv stream. Also nothing new AFAIK. Azur Lane had one too.

BTW seems we'll have a two week break before the next event which likely will be end of the month. Also Nightingale and Cliffheart (lol the login bonus) will be in the shop.

Rsz_0642646002c7e23a9b0c50ea92cc124d_2
joined Jul 26, 2020

Looks like the next two weeks is gonna be boring event wise. -_-

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Well I guess it's a good time to spend on FGO and Genshin Impact then? Speaking of this game now I have almost 500! gold bars...

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Here's a random Amiya x Specter picture. This is 100% a crackship but apparently the person who requested it is really into the ship, to the point where they wrote a 9-part Amiya x Specter fanfic. I've only skimmed it but from what I got from Google Translate its pretty angsty/lewd.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Well I just got really lucky today. Yesterday night I put a single tag search with Defender on it thinking I'd just get another Beagle. I clicked on it and I got Croissant instead. :)

joined Apr 30, 2020

So while we're in dead weeks I'll just be sharing some cute yuri fanart while I can. Here is Ange x Croissant

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

No luck with rolls so I bought Eyja with certs. Didn't really plan it, but since I had enough mats from events etc. I E2 her immediately. Had to spend last week+ farming exp though and I still almost run out of it.

joined Apr 30, 2020

Sharing this VERY NSFW yuri threeway horse incest between Blemishine (Nearl's sister), Whislash (aunt) and Nearl herself.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Why does Texas have so many ships? She's got Sora, Lappland, and Exusiai are her more popular options. I've also seen Mostima and Projekt Red as well.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Why does Texas have so many ships? She's got Sora, Lappland, and Exusiai are her more popular options. I've also seen Mostima and Projekt Red as well.

Mad harem lead energy I guess. Sora canonically has a huge crush on her so that's a no-brainer and Lapp's literally obsessed with her in some fashion, also apparently shared history of some sort from back before Tex quit being a mobster in Siracuse years ago. Exu's totally her BFF - that she has something going with Mostima and canonically seems entirely platonic with Tex is the sort of detail shippers have been ignoring since time immemorial.
Red has a weird fixation with other Lupos and basically stalks them (all of them) on her free time, also her mere presence gives them fight-or-flight panic attacks which makes things a bit awks (in particular Lappy gets homicidal impulses but isn't at all sure she'd survive trying to fight the bootleg ninja).

No idea where Mostima comes from expect inasmuch it overlaps with that weird slow-burn long-distance thing she has going with Exu. Seen a few threesome H-doujins with them so there's that I guess.

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

I wonder if anyone is going to buy Cliffheart from the cert shop.

To reply you must either login or sign up.