Forum › Dr. Hitomi's Infirmary discussion

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

My goodness, that's quite the skinship between sisters. What a wake-up call!

joined Apr 9, 2014

what a nightmare... lol mii-chan's cute

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

And here i thought she was the normal one, im actually kinda glad i was wrong lol

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

The 3rd eye IS there! ...

Nice kick.

42ed6ac01f64931b5bad2cac0038d2d6
joined Apr 11, 2013

Siscon is strong with this one. I approve!

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

And I thought the Sister was normal...I guess I should have expected something wierd would happen.

0025_2d6ec0da0f4bf2e38ab1a00396fa809b
joined Feb 7, 2013

Siscon.....nevermind....just forget it.....

Screenshot_20220712-194055_tachiyomi%20(1)
joined Jun 22, 2013

I agree.

And I thought the Sister was normal...I guess I should have expected something wierd would happen.

I didn't see that one coming I guess the father is the only one that's half way normal besides being a bear.

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

I agree.

I didn't see that one coming I guess the father is the only one that's half way normal besides being a bear.

I was kind of confused when she appeared normal, because I assumed their names reflected how many eyes they had. Hitomi: hito = 1, Mitsumi: mitsu = 3. (and I'm pretty sure everyone's name is related to their special traits somehow) But then her true nature was revealed and everything matched up again.
Maybe the brother has two eyes though? Do we have his name?

joined Feb 15, 2013

The sister is a real riot....

All three of her...

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

The little sister(s) has become everyone's favourite character, it seems. Adorable, diligent and violent. All in one, and totally siscon too XD

I sure hope however that we could have enjoyed the chapter without the father trowing that ominous last line.

last edited at Nov 9, 2014 5:39PM

joined Jul 8, 2013

I can't stop shipping Hitomi and multiple armed teacher (named forgotten cuz I suck with names lol). IF ONLY THEY COULD GIVE US ANY SORT OF PROGRESS THERE THAT DIDN'T INVOLVE BUYING ICE CREAM!

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

The ship is intentionally baited, I guess that if we ever see any progress at all it will be in eplogue.
Or maybe even afterword.

last edited at Nov 20, 2014 4:28PM

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

So yeah the obvious bait ship is obvious but....dammit man! you need to learn to appreciate all women, small boobs are good but so are big ones! boobs are amazing in all sizes!

joined Apr 9, 2014

Hitomi x Ice Cream

Profile160x160
joined Nov 20, 2014

I was kind of confused when she appeared normal, because I assumed their names reflected how many eyes they had. Hitomi: hito = 1, Mitsumi: mitsu = 3. (and I'm pretty sure everyone's name is related to their special traits somehow) But then her true nature was revealed and everything matched up again.

I just love this. And as someone without any real knowledge in Japanese I had no idea the joke was so in your face the whole time! This is the kind of humour that amuses me, 'specially when I finally get it.

Also, is it just me who thinks Shitara-Tongue-boy is under-appreciated as a pairing? I mean sure it is no Ooki-Osanaki, and Tabecchi-Futabayashi may be really cute in their own weird way, but nobody seems to talk about the first student pairing, not to mention the only pairing we've really seen proof of twice. What do I know, maybe I'm the weird one.

last edited at Nov 20, 2014 8:40PM

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Well that latest chapter was a thing.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

I would say we jumped the shark, but we did that a looooooong time ago.
We have reached frying the coke levels of insanity.

joined Apr 9, 2014

at least we know how zombie girl was made

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

I wouldn't describe this as jumping the shark or anything along those lines, as that would imply this is somehow out of character of this manga in some way.

This is pretty in key with the rest of the series. It was always weird. :U

joined Feb 4, 2014

I think I love this chapter simply for the fact that it was zombie heavy. I've always loved the zombie genre. I kind of like how Fujimi-san's 'condition' has a back story to it. The way the story is just made me think it was a natural ability just like what all the other characters in the story have.

last edited at Dec 26, 2014 2:38PM

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Now are we SURE that Dowman had no hand in this? cause this is pretty dowman

Gorgeous%20ruka
joined Jan 13, 2014

Isn't it weird that I find her cute with that cat body?

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

There's an entire series dedicated to putting human heads on cat bodies :)

Gorgeous%20ruka
joined Jan 13, 2014

There's an entire series dedicated to putting human heads on cat bodies :)

thanks.. seems like I do have a thing for cat bodies..lol I really find them cute .^_^.

To reply you must either login or sign up.