Forum › Arknights!

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Rye posted:

This was already answered but you can easily get all the welfares to max potential in AK with very little effort as far as I know.

Only one that required more than just playing the game and spending sanity was Bibeak from CC, cos you actually needed to get enough currency from contracts to unlock her.

@Nev: so basically you discovered why we call that map "Guardnights".

Wasn't entire game called Guardknights though xP?

Ifrit on top lane is another way to cheese that map real easy, you basically just retreat her on final wave, kill the casters, then stall the red weeb until you can re-deploy. Kinda hard to make it work on higher risk and that's why Eyja is better.

Oh yea. That's actually great place to put her. I wish I thought about it last week. Not sure if I could do it this time, cos not sure I could do risk 8 without picking ranged operators ban.

Rsz_0642646002c7e23a9b0c50ea92cc124d_2
joined Jul 26, 2020

Woah she burns herself faster than Himeko but you can keep her alive with a bunch of needles and soda bottles?!

For good reason too, she has the highest DPS in the game AND it's with arts damage, something that already ignores armor. If she didn't straight up die, then that's way too OP.

Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

Well I just maxed out Beagle to E1 Level 55 and skill level 5 recently so that makes her my first operator that I (almost) maxed out. :) I might work on Melantha or Hibiscus next.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Manticore gets shipped with Nightmare. Also their ship name 夜蝎 means Night Scorpion and that sounds cool. As for Blue Poison, her main ship is with Glaucus.

Didn't know Manticore could get a monster-like hand?

Oh I learned what this one is the other day - it's from her pretty rad E2 art. Looks like part of the gloves tho.

Lot more obvious in the closer zoom you get ingame, which I know because I promoted her last night. Best Scorpion, I choose YOU! 'ω')v

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Found a nice Bagpipe x Ch'en thing. It's untranslated, but you can guess what they're talking about.

joined May 28, 2016

Strange I can't see it by directly clicking the link, but I can view it by going to the user page then clicking on the link to the tweet. And also I can't guess what it says nor can I infer what is being said by looking at the pictures. :(

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Strange I can't see it by directly clicking the link, but I can view it by going to the user page then clicking on the link to the tweet. And also I can't guess what it says nor can I infer what is being said by looking at the pictures. :(

From what I understand, Bagpipe's thing with Ch'en is that they went to military school together and they were pretty close, with Bagpipe taking care of her. From Bagpipe's quote:

Back in school, Chenchen always had a pissed off look on her face. But that's just the kind of girl she is. She made a lot of enemies at first, but later on, there wasn't a single person who could take their eyes off her! But y'know, bandagin' her wounds, cookin' for her, teamin' up with her squad and whatnot... I had to look after her quite a lot, and that was no easy feat...

Bagpipe's doing the same in the image - making a bento for Ch'en, helping put on her coat, even calling her a cute nickname - much to Ch'en's embarrassment.

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

Eyja will be in the cert shop.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

myrrhmidon posted:

Eyja will be in the cert shop.

Damn, I don't have enough certs yet.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

...me either but I can spam recruit. GL with your tags!
I almost regret buying fluffy tail now.

joined May 28, 2016

Well I still can't 3 star the one that gives out sniper chip, but I can do so for the defender/medic one. So I guess I'll power up my defenders and medics. :)

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

I feel cheated. The low cost ap maps are supposed to be easier! That SV-2 is insanely hard. I have issue even starting to wrap my head around how to deal with all the bs it has. That's why I hate invisibility as a mechanic, cos it incredibly limits your options with operators and forces you to deal with it in very specific ways. Also did 10 roll on banner, but it was pretty poor one. Got Croissant, so at least I completed the Penguin squad.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I think this is the best roll I've ever gotten in a gacha ever. And it was my first 10-roll, too

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Norainhere posted:

I think this is the best roll I've ever gotten in a gacha ever. And it was my first 10-roll, too

https://i.imgur.com/RuPPUJj.jpg

Lol, gj xD

joined May 28, 2016

I feel cheated. The low cost ap maps are supposed to be easier! That SV-2 is insanely hard. I have issue even starting to wrap my head around how to deal with all the bs it has. That's why I hate invisibility as a mechanic, cos it incredibly limits your options with operators and forces you to deal with it in very specific ways. Also did 10 roll on banner, but it was pretty poor one. Got Croissant, so at least I completed the Penguin squad.

Probably because the developers are too incompetent to actually design stages that are fair. Screw the event stages I'm just farming some easy to complete ones with my stamina (er sanity) potions. I can't even beat the first stage. :(

last edited at Sep 29, 2020 4:56PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

https://i.imgur.com/RuPPUJj.jpg

wheeze
omega lucksack confirmed :o

Tumblr_pt8ll4hf781saqlhvo1_500
joined Mar 12, 2018

Your luck is way too strong ! Congrats !

joined May 28, 2016

@Norainhere Well there goes your luck for the rest of the year.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

SV-2 was pretty hard. I managed to clear the normal version on my own, but had to clear it with a friend's Silverash for the challenge mode. I probably could've cleared it without him if I timed my skills and such better but I was running out of practice plans.

Also, Rosa is cool - her range is weird but surprisingly not too hard to work around with. It helps that these event maps seem to be tailor-made for her, but even in normal levels it works pretty well.

joined Jul 26, 2020

Ayyy, have fun with your Harpoon Gun Bear. I didn't get Rosa with my pulls, but I at least got Shining. Tbh, I was pulling to try and get Istina, but ended up with 2 Leonhardts instead. :(

Also I don't think the first two stages are that hard, you just need to get used to the enemy pathing. The second stage especially since the mages don't just go straight to the blue box, they walk back and forth for a while before actually going into your base, leaving you time to activate the detectors. You can complete both of the first stages with just 3 stars (+ Shaw for the 1st stage). You can see the strategies from KyoStinV, here's stage 1 and stage 2.

The devs literally design stages to be winnable with low rarity operators, except the harder stages that might require 5 stars, sometimes a 6 star if it's like, extreme mode or challenge mode.

joined May 28, 2016

Sure it may be winnable with max level low star units none of which I have. However the stages are not brainlessly easy like some of FGO non-CQ event stages. Personally I'd like this game to have an easy mode where enemies are massively nerfed move super slow, and die quickly. Edit: Melantha is almost maxed out. I only need 13 more levels till I max her out. I bought all of the 5* Operators, the EXP chips, and the event items from the shop today. :)

last edited at Sep 29, 2020 11:06PM

joined Jul 26, 2020

Sure it may be winnable with max level low star units none of which I have. However the stages are not brainlessly easy like some of FGO non-CQ event stages. Personally I'd like this game to have an easy mode where enemies are massively nerfed move super slow, and die quickly.

Huh. So the complaint is that it's not easy enough?? Damn guess Arknights really is the Dark Souls of gacha games.

Also the recommended level for the first two stages are E1 Lvl1 and E1 Lvl35 respectively, you don't need to max the low star units to use. The reason Kyo has his maxed out is cause he already E1 maxed his 3 stars and E2 20'ed every single character in his account. You never need to have the exact same levels as his to follow his guide.

joined Apr 30, 2020

Congrats. Hope you still have the luck for future banners.

70+ rolls and I had to trigger pity just to get an Aak dupe

Other than Kyo and Eckogen, may I recommend this channel. In JP but it should be understandable enough? His guides are what I've been following since he played on CN and have finished it already so his guides are uploaded earlier.

last edited at Sep 30, 2020 3:30AM

joined May 28, 2016

@塞雷娅 The problem about the game is that the stages typically don't tell you what types of enemies you'll be facing where and when they appear, how many will appear leading to it being hard to know what characters you should bring into a fight unlike FGO which at least shows enemy class tendency for most levels so you have a general idea of what enemies you'll be facing. A lot of the game also feels like it relies too much on trial and error to determine what the best course of action is. I go into a stage blind and oops tactic X doesn't work here guess I have to retreat or fail. Also unlike a game of chess or Disgaea for instance you can't take this game slow and methodical. I'm much better at turn-based games than real-time ones like this game. Also why do characters in this event keep rambling on about the most inane things possible?

joined Apr 30, 2020

If you have entered a stage once, whether failed it or practice, you can then look at the info and see the enemies. Of course looking up a guide is the best to know the enemy spawn timings and there is nothing wrong with using guides to clear stages.

Anyway, just read the stories. Sorry Zima x Istina shippers but I must jump ship. Istina x May is my new ship. I think Absinthe got the worst of it. That cliffhanger tho... I want to know if and how she confronted them.

last edited at Sep 30, 2020 3:38AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.