Forum › Arknights!

Rsz_0642646002c7e23a9b0c50ea92cc124d_2
joined Jul 26, 2020

Even height-wise, she's clearly leaning on being a kid. You could say she's just short, but coupled with everyone saying she's a kid, maybe she's actually just a kid hmmmm...

That however doesn't prove that's she's 14 like you claimed earlier. Also keep in mind that physical age is not an indicator of maturity- in which case she still could be a "child" even if she is chronologically an "adult".

Have you read chapter 6 yet? I already said that they mentioned her age in the main story.

List is missing the Chernobog bearcub middleschoolers for some reason:

I didn't list them cause they're older teens. It's also why I didn't list Ifrit. Also the translation for the bear kids isn't as accurate. They're not all middle schoolers, the original Chinese word is basically secondary school so it includes middle school and high school. That's why Zima refers to Istina as young cause she's probably around 14-15 while Zima comes off as either a junior or senior in high school so 17-18. Same with Rosa, though I think she's the oldest.

last edited at Sep 19, 2020 7:38PM

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

塞雷娅 posted:

Have you read chapter 6 yet? I already said that they mentioned her age in the main story.

Honestly I don't remember them calling her kid, but maybe I just missed it/forgot. I don't remember her age being stated either, but I'm still in the first half of chapter 6, so it probably was later. What I do remember is her being called bunny multiple times.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I vaguely remember seeing Amiya's age mentioned at one point in chapter 6, but I can't remember which part. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a transcript of the story available.

Speaking of chapter 6, at one point Amiya was scolding Blaze (and Doctor) for doing something dumb, which someone drew here. Anyone remember which part this scene was from?

last edited at Sep 19, 2020 8:13PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

What I do remember is her being called bunny multiple times.

Yeti Squad Member: "Did you ever notice that both our sides are led by rabbits?"
Blaze: "...huh?"
Frostleaf: "I think something in my brain just broke."
- 6-8 epilogue

Frosty just can't contain her Deadpan Snarker streak even when half dead from going Arts-to-Arts with Snowbunny can she? :D

Norainhere Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Norainhere, thanks for finally sending me that damn clue 3 T__T

last edited at Sep 20, 2020 7:49AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Someone actually managed to get Risk 20 using only Vanguards (and FEater).

That one is really cool. Myrtle sustain is still broken. must be nice having Bagpipe

joined Jul 26, 2016

must be nice having Bagpipe

'S pretty sweet yea. :^)

(Speaking of, finally E2'd her last night. Unlimited Rock Farming Works.)

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Lol. Today's risks look insane.

Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

Concerning a year in the game's world, is there any indication that it's different from (has more/less days, more/less hours per day) that a year on RL Earth?

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Norainhere, thanks for finally sending me that damn clue 3 T__T

No problem (of course, then I was stuck not having clue 3 for a while too...)
It's weird that, aside from clue 4, clue 3 seems to be one that people need the most considering everyone has Jessica.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Norainhere posted:

Sorry. Still didn't drop one to send you it back...

It's weird that, aside from clue 4, clue 3 seems to be one that people need the most considering everyone has Jessica.

I even used her, but sadly the increase chance seems to be low, so she didn't drop me clue 3. In fact I think only once she actually gave me clue 3 as she was supposed to do (don't worry, I still love you <3). Also after clue 4, my biggest nemesis is clue 1 xP

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Norainhere posted:

Sorry. Still didn't drop one to send you it back...

Oh it's fine; don't even worry about it.

I even used her, but sadly the increase chance seems to be low, so she didn't drop me clue 3. In fact I think only once she actually gave me clue 3 as she was supposed to do (don't worry, I still love you <3). Also after clue 4, my biggest nemesis is clue 1 xP

Yeah, the reception room is pretty unintuitive. According to Gamepress, one major thing about it is that the amount of time an operator spends in the room doesn't change what clue drops. The only thing that matters is which ones are in the room when the searching time runs out. This means that you can leave operators that speed up the search time like Gitano or E2 Ch'en and leave them there, then them out for Jessica or whoever you need for a specific clue.

This also goes for Leizi and Aak in the control center, if you managed to roll them. Their base skills increase the chances of finding a clue from the reception room operator's faction, but increase the morale loss of operators in the control center. However, since the amount of time they spend in the control center doesn't matter, you can just swap them in right before the search timer runs out. Note that their "find clue from reception room operator faction" works even on operators that don't have a particular base skill for it, like Franka for clue 3 or Zima for clue 4.

So basically, the best way to get clue 3 would be Jessica and Franka/Liskarm/Vanilla in the reception room and Leizi and Aak in the control center, but only when the search timer is about to run out (otherwise you're just wasting morale). Note that even with all of this, you're still not guaranteed to get the clues you're looking for.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Norainhere posted:

one major thing about it is that the amount of time an operator spends in the room doesn't change what clue drops.

That's actually good to know. I think I'll start abusing it, when I'm desperate for clues. And yea, I dropped bot Leizi and (fuck you) Aak.

joined May 28, 2016

Here's something I found about Amiya's age. Apparently it's people in-universe who think she's that old. Whether or not she's actually that age is unknown given that Amiya has three years of combat experince. Only Rosemary is confirmed to be that old. Spoilers contained in links. Info provided via a Reddit user.

last edited at Sep 20, 2020 7:26PM

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

Tomorrow's risks for EN (today for JP) seem really hard. Don't know if I want to take that no Guards/Defenders risk when there are Bullies (need ops with 3 block to block them).

Anyway, been wanting to post but couldn't access the site, a rare ship I didn't know I wanted Plume x Utage. Don't even know if they have a connection at all.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Anyway, been wanting to post but couldn't access the site, a rare ship I didn't know I wanted Plume x Utage. Don't even know if they have a connection at all.

From a quick glance at Utage's quotes and files, it seems like Plume isn't mentioned by name at all, so they probably don't have any connection (unless it's something that comes up in a future event). Still cute, though. I like how one of the artist's replies is "I'm about to wake up to a new Ship" lol

last edited at Sep 20, 2020 10:13PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

You know I have no idea how Utage even reaches her sword with those gazongas in the way... -.-

Rsz_0642646002c7e23a9b0c50ea92cc124d_2
joined Jul 26, 2020

Arknights notoriously has child soldiers and even Blaze said people joked that Rhodes is a sweat shop cause of the age of some of their personnel in Stories of Afternoon. Having 3 years of combat experience doesn't actually say anything about someone's age except they're at least 10.

Speaking of rare pairs, I remember reading Kroos x Siege fanfic before. Genuinely did not expect to see that ship. You can find them on AO3 if you want to check it out.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015
joined Apr 30, 2020

Goodluck to anyone trying for max risk for today. I for one am glad to have a bunch of 6 stars carry me through risk 8 especially Blaze.

Btw, just want to chime in on the Amiya's age discussion. Not that I have any info myself but seems no one has brought up Darknights Memoirs yet. It will be arriving soon anyway. Loli Amiya appears there so perhaps any info on how long ago the event was might give an estimate on Amiya's age.

joined Jul 26, 2016

I mean AFAIK so far we haven't been given any hint as to the timescale of even the main storyline. How much time passes between Chernobog and Reunion's invasion of Lungmen? A day? A week? A month?

Fuck me if I know because the game sure ain't telling.

last edited at Sep 21, 2020 10:16AM

joined May 28, 2016

Amiya needs a cute wife like female doctor, Kal'tsit, Exusiai, Texas...

I just got Saria from the Bagpipe banner (I also got a Schwarz dupe when the banner first started), it's not bad as I needed Saria but I used up like nearly 100 rolls and didn't get Bagpipe :(

last edited at Sep 21, 2020 2:13PM by

joined Apr 30, 2020

I mean AFAIK so far we haven't been given any hint as to the timescale of even the main storyline. How much time passes between Chernobog and Reunion's invasion of Lungmen? A day? A week? A month?

Fuck me if I know because the game sure ain't telling.

This actually gets answered in chapter 7. I do not recall the specifics. Maybe someone more versed in spoilers can confirm this. Supposedly it's only been a week since saving the Doctor in Chernobog.

Amiya needs a cute wife like female doctor, Kal'tsit, Exusiai, Texas...

Kal'tsit is like a mom to her tho... I guess that just makes it better then? XD

last edited at Sep 21, 2020 2:17PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.