Forum › Touhou Mad Tengu discussion

joined Jul 22, 2014

Thanks Tewi

joined Feb 28, 2020

I might have missed out on some info but...how does Aya defeat Yukari?
Reisen = Yuuka I can accept, Okuu = Remilia isn't surprising, but Aya > Yukari...that just doesn't happen.

I like the parts where the author delves into Aya's motives more than the battle scenes where one side or the other wins through some fantasy logic. I find that aside from the brusque and energetic reporter persona, the layers of Aya's personality reveal themselves most when she is alone.

Oiseau_de_pierre
joined Nov 4, 2019

Likely because the power of Yukari was scattered to hold the barrier in place. She was weakened.

Rabu2
joined Apr 22, 2019

Who needs incidents when everyone is already so trigger happy?

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Still crazy old, but couldn't resist to read it again. I had the same thoughts when i first read it, even under madness Aya shouldn't have been that op.

joined Jul 22, 2014

Say what is Aya's punishment? I don't quite get it.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Nothing, a slap on the wrist, and a drinking party afterwords. Usually offenders have to do some manual labor like helping get said party ready or fix whatever they broke. For the most part after a incident is solved everyone parties and has a good time.

This time since it was such a big deal yukari wanted aya to be killed so it couldn't happen again in the future, which reimu convinces her to change her mind.

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

Cute story with great action scenes. I particularly like how they showed Remilia and Flan here as caring siblings to each other. It's a shame Hatate and Momiji didn't do more as the characters closest to Aya.

last edited at Jun 21, 2020 2:16PM

joined Jul 9, 2017

I'm surprised Yukari was so pissed off that she wanted Aya dead. Normally, she's so humble, quiet, wise.

Koishi_perf2_low
joined Jul 1, 2020

Even if I too think some elements were somewhat off (like everybody deciding to do crazy things without doubting even a little about their informations and Mad Aya being too much powerful), I liked the character interactions and the fight scenes. Pretty interesting scenario though!

Despite all the mess, I'm also happy that Aya - and Reisen, for that matter - didn't completely snapped into insanity, as it seems eveything ended as usual. That would be pretty sad and tragic (not that I'm new to those types of things in some Touhou doujins lol).

joined Jul 22, 2014

I'm surprised Yukari was so pissed off that she wanted Aya dead. Normally, she's so humble, quiet, wise.

What are you smoking!?

Nekona Shirofumi
joined Mar 30, 2021

wooo~ that was great

To reply you must either login or sign up.