Forum › Arknights!

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Saria is in cert shop! Come get yer Saria!
I'm saving for Eifaf but I didn't even have to think about it. Rhine labs is almost complete! I just need the penguin. E1 maxed her right away...might E2 soon.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Me: "Isn't about time I draw a new character?"
The Universe: "Sure. Here, have a sniper."
Me: "Oh, nice."
The Universe: "And another one."
Me: "Uh ..."
The Universe: "And another one!"
Me: "Wait a minute!"

So over the last week I got Provence, Firewatch and Platinum. Because that's how luck works. ^^

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

Edit: Fan-drawn AMV that was too good not to share. Tells the Rhine Lab's story from Ifrit's POV. Really captures a sense of longing for a normal life/family on her part and draws heavy inspiration from her token.

That's the video that made me love the Rhine Lab family. Really hits in the feels. Also all the nice details and references. Especially the inverse Rhine Lab symbol.

Saria is in cert shop! Come get yer Saria!
I'm saving for Eifaf but I didn't even have to think about it. Rhine labs is almost complete! I just need the penguin. E1 maxed her right away...might E2 soon.

Nice but I am a bit disappointed it's not TeaAppleSauce in the shop. My sister could really use her and she's also getting a skin with upcoming event.

Speaking of, official twitter just teased the event that goes with Ceobe banner so for sure next week. Just in time for CN to get the summer skin for Ceobe. Can't wait for that to arrive in EN. Especially the new units too, a THICC croc girl and a THICC snek girl.

So over the last week I got Provence, Firewatch and Platinum. Because that's how luck works.

The gay mouse at your base must be really happy.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

There's a new 6-star Defender on the Chinese server called Eunectes. People are already shipping her and Lancet-2 together:

It's even tagged as yuri on Pixiv

Also, Eunectes' Skill 3 is ridiculous and I kinda love it:

last edited at Aug 23, 2020 4:03PM

I never thought I would see someone shipped with Lancet-2

joined Jul 26, 2016

^could probably make a case of sorts for Closure...

Anyway that's some ghetto mech. A WH40k Ork Mekboy would probably approve but request MOAR DAKKA

joined Apr 30, 2020

There's a new 6-star Defender on the Chinese server called Eunectes. People are already shipping her and Lancet-2 together:

I think you mean a duelist guard disguised as a defender XD

Eunectes will be really interesting to see in gameplay. First one block defender. And I will also gladly join this shipping. Lancet-2 is cute and deserves to get her own ship (other than Castle-3)

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Here's a silly Ch'en x Hoshiguma animation about Hoshi looking for money for their date.

Also, does anyone know what song is playing at ~1:30? I swear I've heard that somewhere else before.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Yeah I saw her already. Can't wait for her to drop on global lol

I did E2 Saria immediately btw. Her S2 is M2 already.

Also, does anyone know what song is playing at ~1:30? I swear I've heard that somewhere else before.

https://youtu.be/eYDI8b5Nn5s

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Yeah I saw her already. Can't wait for her to drop on global lol

I did E2 Saria immediately btw. Her S2 is M2 already.

https://youtu.be/eYDI8b5Nn5s

Thanks, that was not what I was expecting at all.

joined Apr 30, 2020

Glad to see that snek x robot art is here now. Snek will also be out today 4 pm CN time. To those curious what she'll be like, there will be streams on youtube later. I'm actually tempted to reroll for her with a CN account XD

As for EN, free sanity potions for 1 week once the event starts tomorrow. Can't wait for the banner Thousand Heads Headed Arsenal.

Rsz_0642646002c7e23a9b0c50ea92cc124d_2
joined Jul 26, 2020

I'm more excited for the Cambrian skins coming back tbh. I really really like the Texas and Specter skins but missed them cause I didn't play at that time...

joined Apr 30, 2020

Stories of Afternoon animated pv.

About Eunectes. BIG STAT STICK. Has higher stats than Skadi. HP: 4468, ATK: 1077, DEF: 685. These stats don't have trust bonus yet. RIP Orca. That said, high stats seem to be all she's got. Her skills seem to have good uptime but she will not auto charge skills unless she is blocking (neither Liskarm nor Ch'en can help). Her skills do charge pretty fast from what I have seen.

joined Jul 26, 2020

Eunectes's traits, talents, and skills at E2 M3 for all the skills:

Trait: Only recover SP when blocking

Talents: When HP is higher than half, ATK causes 115% damage; when HP is not higher than half, gain [Shelter] (physical and arts dmg received is reduced by 20%) (only the highest affect is taken)
Skill recovery speed when blocking an enemy +0.2/sec

Skill 1: Atk + 25%, Def +25% [passive skill]

Skill 2: Attack interval of <@ba.vdown> slightly increased, attack power 180%; Continue to stun all blocked enemies during the skill [manual trigger] [18 sec duration] [sp cost 28, initial sp 15]

Skill 3: Atk +230%, Def +160%; block +2; recover 6% HP per second; <@ba.rem> stuns itself after the skill ends for 5 sec [manual trigger] [35 sec duration] [sp cost 45, initial sp 25]

^ Based on this and her high stats, Eunectes looks like she's basically a duelist guard that turns into a defender with her 3rd skill.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Interesting kit for a Defender if nothing else, though could be tricky to use effectively in practice. (Looking at you here Vulcan...)

joined Apr 30, 2020

There's been an ongoing joke that the devs hate Skadi and duelist guards in general due to powercreep. Eunectes is considered the punchline to the joke XD

Tho in seriousness, there should probably be more testing cause it really does seem Eunectes will be like Vulcan (effectively a niche/gimmick). And Skadi's helidrop capability is still strong imo. Was decisive for me in taking down Frostnova in H6-4.

joined Apr 30, 2020

There's apparently an event happening in Weibo about the Rhine Lab family? Been seeing tweets similar to this one

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Eunectes seems interesting and fun to play around with, but probably not a "meta", must-have operator in the way Bagpipe or I guess Saria are.

In other news, apparently the latest CN event has a lot of shipping material for Gavial and her childhood friend Tomimi, so that's something to look forward to. Also Gavial's bedside manner involves hitting the patient with a bat until they can't feel pain anymore, and there's Originium slug racing you can gamble in.

joined Apr 30, 2020

Also more fuel for Eunectes x Lancet. Saw a tweet that she really wants to "take home" the robot. I'm imagining Rena-style.

Glad that this event gave us two yuri ships. Makes me hopeful for a Rhine Lab event.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Also Gavial's bedside manner involves hitting the patient with a bat until they can't feel pain anymore,

Yea that sounds about right lmao. There's a reason doctors and nurses are different professions...

joined Apr 30, 2020

Summary of the Gavial event. There's also a summary post in r/arknights. Very much like Code of Brawl but gayer.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Yes, nice to see the events getting gayer. Speaking of which, here's a slightly lewd Gavial x Tomimi fanart: https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/83744786

joined Jul 26, 2020

The new game mode in the CN server looks really cool. It's sorta like an RPG system where you have RNG paths that you go through with battles, shops, adventure events, and other features. It also makes you choose random operators, like you get 3 random tags at the beginning of random classes and choose from the ones you have. There's also "hope" points you spend to recruit higher rarities while 3 stars and below cost 0 so you can't just go through the maps with a team full of 6 stars. It forces you to play the game in different ways, and the best part is, you don't spend any sanity playing it.

I'm honestly really looking forward to it, though it's probs gonna be 6~8 months till it actually comes to the global server. Of course, that just means I have more time to prep for it since I don't have all of my 3 stars leveled yet. The best way to prepare for it is by leveling your lower rarity operators and having one of each rarity for each class leveled so you don't end up lacking anything. The game mode also provides standard operators for people who didn't level their 3 stars, but those "reserve" operators don't have any skills and are basically 3 star versions of the 2 star operators but with no unique talents. They also let you recruit operators that you don't have if you get a certain item, but that's not as reliable since that's even more RNG to worry about.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Yes, nice to see the events getting gayer. Speaking of which, here's a slightly lewd Gavial x Tomimi fanart: https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/83744786

thonking.jpg
Pretty sure Gav isn't that stacked...

Also no way this isn't ntrending in a very apologetic Estelle with a sofa stuck on her horns :v

joined Apr 30, 2020

Good doggo came home. Immediate elite 2. Saved up for this. Glad it was worth it. Cute that she calls Vulcan "nee-sama". cries in no Vulcan

last edited at Aug 26, 2020 1:35PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.