Forum › Frame Arms Girl: Lab Days discussion

Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

This is so cute

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

Ooh, she's got Scopedog-style tread-feet. Hopefully that means she'll do some fancy skating.

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

Not my thing overall, but seeing Gourai greet the other FA Girls by shaking their finger (and their confused reaction to it) is adorable beyond words.

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

This is actually making me want to try building Frame Arm girls. Huh.

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

Oh fun! We just started watching the anime and now I learn that there's a related manga too! The anime has been surprisingly cute so far a couple episodes in. It also has some yuri bait stuff in it so that's a thing. (honestly not sure if I like that or not in this age of yuri availability, but if this were like ten years ago I would have watched the show just for those scenes so...)

Zigv3uyqlg0hih2ixcp8saivs99g-ehejzp51vcc89w
joined Feb 8, 2018

We're reaching levels of cuteness that shouldn't even be possible :o

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

So cute! It makes me really miss Busou Shinki. I had several of them, and enjoyed playing the game.

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

All in all I have mixed feelings about this. while the girls are cure, the rushed ending leaves me with a feeling that the whole read was a pointless waste of time. Also: The point of those toy-girls seems to be battling. so why is the one that loses every battle either to beeing weeker or being dumb the one that'll get mass produced? Could have used a few more chapters to deepen the somewhat pointless story.

All in all I'll give this a 4/10.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

It really was super rushed. Could've used at least another two or three chapters to wrap things up instead of such a dull fast-forward.

I figure they went with Gourai's AI framework for the generic mass-production type because of how adaptable and good-natured she became.

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

Wait shit, that's the whole thing. I didn't even realize it.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

How moe can you go. Adorable and pretty well thought out as a story, I wish it lasted longer

To reply you must either login or sign up.