Forum › Tsukarekitta Onna ga Shinuhodo Iyasareru Tame ni discussion

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

I feel like I could tell exactly where this series was axed. I mean, it's possible that this is how the author intended it to go, but it really felt like 5 chapters ago it suddenly took a turn for the boring and cliche as it raced towards an ending.

Reimari2%20-%20crop
joined Sep 7, 2016

I'll just try to be positive and think that they only show Stalker in bed with dudes but not with Mangaka 'cos she values her more.

Lol.

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

Another good manga finished. Awww

joined Nov 14, 2014

Nice ending :)

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

I really loved this one. The only drawback is that it was too short.

Hey this is is kinda unrelated but where is your profile pic from?

They're original characters. Forgot by which author. Google search the image if you want the full quality.

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

I really loved this one. The only drawback is that it was too short.

Hey this is is kinda unrelated but where is your profile pic from?

They're original characters. Forgot by which author. Google search the image if you want the full quality.

Okay. Thanks!

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

That was a pretty great read!

joined Jan 22, 2017

Whoa, Chi really got pretty. She looks good with longer hair and no bags under her eyes.

Yes, it was nice to see a visual transformation of her radiating her growing confidence and success.

I do think it might have been good, though, for her to change in her clothes rather than face/hair. Less so that it's bothersome she becomes less butch when she gets happy (although fair criticism if that's something that snags for you,) moreso because it'd parallel what Nagi said to her, "I think cute dresses would suit you too, Chi-chan."

joined Feb 15, 2021

i mean, it actually makes sense living with a stalker, this is big brain time

LackLustre09721
joined Apr 26, 2022

Damn it... Perfect ending

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

"I had no choice but to let you in"... Mangas/Animes/Series where police sometimes doesn't exist.

Understanding the context also doesn't exist for many ppl, right? She "had no other choice" because she doesn't want judgement from neighbors and such, sooo calling the Police would be counterproductive, otherwise she could've just igonre him outside.

To reply you must either login or sign up.