Forum › Non-stopping Train discussion

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Why are they maids? xD

Well, NanoFate, I am pleased.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

The weird setting with no explanation and this "master" guy they were talking about and who could suddenly summon his servants to do God knows what... I'm not sure what to say about this doujin, in spite of it having one of my favourite couples. I found the extras to be quite more enjoyable this time.

In any case, the translation is much appreciated.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

The weird setting with no explanation and this "master" guy they were talking about and who could suddenly summon his servants to do God knows what... I'm not sure what to say about this doujin, in spite of it having one of my favourite couples. I found the extras to be quite more enjoyable this time.

In any case, the translation is much appreciated.

Yes, a bit... unsettling.

Release post says there is a 2nd part "This doujin also had a second half that was a more explicit novel, unfortunately it wasn't scanned by our raw provider, except for this extra image which is likely the only illustration of the second part." this is the page http://nanofate.us/sites/default/files/A/Scan40009.jpg which is more of Fate messin around with Nanoha.

I doubt that anything horrible would happen... I hope so... Can't help but wonder why only 1 page was scanned... agh my brain is going places I don't want it to go!... I've seen too much horrible rape hentai...

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

I doubt that anything horrible would happen... I hope so... Can't help but wonder why only 1 page was scanned... agh my brain is going places I don't want it to go!... I've seen too much horrible rape hentai...

Maji Hima wouldn't!

Of course, I'm far beyond the point of trusting artists, but let's not get carried away. If anything, I'd assume the last image linked gives a pretty good idea of where this was headed.

last edited at Oct 22, 2014 12:20AM

My_dork__by_vnixxir-d72u531
joined Jun 21, 2013

. . .am. . .am i the only one who wished this was a NSFW with Lots of Sex? No? just me? Oh well -keeps dreaming-

Heart-Of-The-Earth
Nanofate%20feelz
joined Nov 6, 2013

This is cute, but what does it have to do with trains? I like trains.

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Ahaha, extra 17

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Holy crap! the extras were soooooo cute! The story itself was a little odd but not bad.

rexbandit Uploader
41620721_big_p12%20(2
joined May 12, 2013

I think from the look Fate gives her on pg 34, she might be the 'master' and Hayate just says 'he/him' to up the mystery. (Not to mention that if the sex of the person is unknown, 'he/him' is generally used, too. :D)

Maybe she's pretending to be a maid to win Nanoha over properly and not just because of her status as 'master', heheheh. :3

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

The extras were so great I was "oh, right, there's a doujin here" when I was done with them. XD

As a result, the doujin itself felt a bit meh, but well, not bad either.

joined Apr 1, 2014

23 extras. More extras than the actual comic. Put it in images next time please.

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

I loved this!

The afterword story with the maids was cute too.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

I think from the look Fate gives her on pg 34, she might be the 'master' and Hayate just says 'he/him' to up the mystery. (Not to mention that if the sex of the person is unknown, 'he/him' is generally used, too. :D)

Maybe she's pretending to be a maid to win Nanoha over properly and not just because of her status as 'master', heheheh. :3

I really like the way you think.

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

I immediately thought of Hayate as the master too - canon tie in!

joined Aug 9, 2013

I'm so glad I wasn't the only one who noticed that
-locking doors without permission
-Hayate saying that the master might take a liking to her
-Fate refusing to answer whether she has ever seen the master
Fate carries a weird aura in this story

last edited at Dec 13, 2015 6:29PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.