Forum › Step by Step discussion

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Ending was really cute :x

Not the usual look from Claud Palette, but still top quality art.

joined Jan 17, 2014

licking then end with shaking hand ?? lol whut ?? XDDD

joined Jan 11, 2014

we need more action at the last pages... at least a kiss dammit...

IKR

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

Ending was really cute :x

Not the usual look from Claud Palette, but still top quality art.

i don't know if i prefer this style or the old, this is very nice to look at, but the old has a more poetic feeling

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Yay, another marixali !

licking then end with shaking hand ?? lol whut ?? XDDD

Grab her hand, then pull her to bed. I just assume the author wanted to keep it for all audience so skipped the next step and the fun that followed. :p

E
joined Feb 8, 2014

It's a bit different from other Cloud's works, but I like it more than others.

Ioruu%20dr
joined Jul 13, 2014

C77, seems like it's kinda Cloud Palette's early work. Still nice, though.

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/step_by_step_1#36
Cloud Palette, an expert for giving people diabetes by yuri.

joined Sep 15, 2014

cloud palette? could care less when I noticed he also make het and rape hentai, they make fluff yuri then rape hentai wtf? it's not funny I thought its different artist at first.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

cloud palette? could care less when I noticed he also make het and rape hentai, they make fluff yuri then rape hentai wtf? it's not funny I thought its different artist at first.

It's unfortunate that you let other works affect your general opinion about an artist's works as if they are all collectively a single piece.

There is probably tons of mangakas that have such jarring differences in their works (easily even worse), some even using different aliases. And who knows, probably lots of em not linking the aliases between themselves.

I have seen Cloud Palette's stuff before, went ahead to check again at e-hentai.
Only found 1 rape-ish work (not tagged as rape, where in the girl beats up the dudes (looked more like an orgy))
Few random het with Sanae
and more fluffy MariAli stuff (Thanks, now I remember these exist again and its gonna eat away at me cuz of the wait to see these get translated... some day... Goddammit!)

Even as someone addicted to fluffy cute yuri, that gets repulsed by rape tags or anything similar... I can still say that Cloud Palette is at a really high spot of my all-time favorite yuri mangakas, and that he has some of the best yuri works out there.

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

That was a lil bit toooooooo tiny... No! The tiniest and the wierdest :D step to each other I've ever seen

CrimsonSwordsOfMagia
joined Oct 27, 2014

;-; waiting for kiss scene it never came... sad face cute af though

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

Ugh, that- was just not Alice. The closer it got to the end, the more cringy it became.

Miku%2039
joined Jul 4, 2020

I haven't finished this, and I'm only on page 27 but holy shit this is good

Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

ah yes, the classic "lick her face to stop her from being upset" technique. never fails

To reply you must either login or sign up.