Forum › Kurogane Pukapuka Tai discussion

joined Feb 18, 2013

Hello, I have a question- does Dynasty Scans or any other scanlation group still works on this manga? I really look forward to read next chapters! :)

joined Jan 31, 2013

Nope, even though the raws of the second volume (awesome by the way) are out. I really want Dynasty or Payapaya to scanlate it, but they're already busy enough

Page-11
Dynasty Scans
joined Feb 14, 2011

Solelo did volume 1. No idea if they or anyone else has plans to translate volume 1.

Also, the raws I found were of terrible quality.

last edited at Feb 18, 2013 3:10PM

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

That sucks. Well, hopefully someone will take it up....

Opiumloli
Team Vanilla
joined Jul 7, 2011

Oh man, I'd forgotten this series entirely. I'd never read something so hilariously silly.

joined Feb 18, 2013

Nope, even though the raws of the second volume (awesome by the way) are out. I really want Dynasty or Payapaya to scanlate it, but they're already busy enough

So is there any possible way to find the raws on web?

Page-11
Dynasty Scans
joined Feb 14, 2011

So is there any possible way to find the raws on web?

Google.

Pp
joined Dec 2, 2011

or Ask AudioEro :p

joined Feb 18, 2013

Man, I already looked over google, and only once found 2 vol. in raw :(

Whale
joined Mar 1, 2013

Whoa, the sudden spam of this manga from my RSS. Seems like I haven't read it, shall read it in whole once I get them to my HD!

Kain_o_insano
joined May 25, 2012

Suddenly upload galore!
Thank you Oppai-Missile!

joined May 17, 2013

I believe I can die happy now. If you will excuse me. xD

joined Sep 14, 2011

I was kinda hesitant to read this, but once I started i couldn't stop. Just too goofy not to read. Anyway, here's what the latest group/person has said (Is this ok to copy/paste from their website?):
"And now for something a little different. The first volume of this series was translated by Wings of Yuri years ago, but that group has since gone inactive. The volume can now be found on Dynasty Reader. Raws for volume 2 have been available for quite a while, but no one seemed interested in translating it, so I decided to do it myself. This is not the end of the series, but volume 3 is not out yet (this series comes out veeery slowly, there were three "years between volumes 1 and 2, and there are no magazine scans as far as I know).

Screenshot_2015-09-06-01-02-36~2~2
joined May 26, 2013

that was a fantastic really early birthday present :D

joined Feb 18, 2013

This is the happiest day in my life:D Thank You very much Oppai-Missile! My prayers were answered! ^^

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

This upload cannon makes me oh so happy.

Tina
joined May 19, 2013

attracted by the title -> Penang and read the chapter. If the background sets around world war II (post or pre) Penang Island was generally known as Prince of Wales Island or Georgetown (by some references).
(correct me if otherwise o.O)

Chapter 16: Records of the stop in Penang (part 1)

joined Nov 11, 2010

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kurogane_pukapuka_tai_ch15#6

Pfft Okay, I was not expecting that lol. This series just keeps getting better.

joined Nov 27, 2012

The Captain is such a cool guy.

joined Nov 14, 2013

Cant wait for Volume 3!!

joined May 2, 2014

Totally in love with manga <3

Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

Damn, is there more? This manga is my new favorite! I've been laughing out loud the whole time reading it so far.

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

So far everything was from the tankoubons, so it's going to be a while.

joined May 17, 2013

Omg, I've ressurected and I'm going to die happy all over again.

TheYuriReviewer
Profile_picture_by_theyurireviewer-d5lqbnw_(4)
joined Mar 24, 2013

Holy shit it has a continuation
I wonder if sweet peach will ever come back then

To reply you must either login or sign up.