Forum › Arknights!

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

Happy I got Waai Fu since I prepared all the resources to elite 2 her immediately. Also got a bonus Mostima. Event story was wild. So many things happening. Would like to see that Texas vs Waai Fu street fight animated. Also introduced a bunch of currently unplayable but very interesting characters.

joined Jul 26, 2016

me: I'm not a furry
Arknights: waai_fu.exe
me: ...y u do dis ;_;

Also, Penguin Logistics is completely nuts and it's great.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I shouldn't have rolled. All I got is a May and another Spectre dupe. 0 Orundum again...

E2d Texas yesterday, full trading bonus obtained!

joined Apr 30, 2020

Just E2'd the Rhine Lab family in one go. The joy and satisfaction of doing so outweighs the loss of so much resources.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

My focus during the free sanity weeks was to grind red certificates to max out Breeze and Ethan...I'm not even halfway done. Was that a good idea? I should probably E2 Siege or a Defender now. I need another Top Op tag so I can maybe get Saria.

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

Is there a good way of mass adding people to increase the chance of finding somebody who's active + friends back? Currently I've typed random, common usernames like "leaf" or "nyan" (lmao) into the add friend search bar.

joined Jul 26, 2016

My focus during the free sanity weeks was to grind red certificates to max out Breeze and Ethan...I'm not even halfway done. Was that a good idea? I should probably E2 Siege or a Defender now.

According to YT Ethan's CC abilities, while somewhat RNG, will be very useful in Contingency Contracts so there's that rest depends on how well you can tolerate his TOTALLY RADICAL edge; Breeze seems like a fairly typical multihealer but her skills read like they're meant to focus her more intensely during high-pressure moments which seems useful, especially the second one which changes her cast into an AoE "healball" - theoretically that can heal up to 9 targets at once.

E2 Siege just about obsoletes kill-type Vans in one fell swoop since her second passive keeps cashing in SP even after the fire support has been deployed and starts doing the bulk of the killing. Plus her stats are high enough she can be used as ersatz Guard esp. with second and third skills. Definitely worth.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

^ OH BOI I'M NOT READY FOR CC OOF. My e2 road (maybe) Siege, then Nearl, then Ptilopsis, then Silence, the Nightingale, then Liskarm, then Chen. Ethan at e1 - pot 4 soon too. I want to train all the new units I got too, WHY IS EVERYTHING SO EXPENSIVE? FECK!

Is there a good way of mass adding people to increase the chance of finding somebody who's active + friends back? Currently I've typed random, common usernames like "leaf" or "nyan" (lmao) into the add friend search bar.

Fortunately, on gamepress there's a section for FC sharing. You can snag those or go to AK discord server and share. Add us here, of course :)
I personally just added a bunch of randoms(hah), the players here and a bunch of ppl in the AL chat. I have max friends, only had to delete 2-3 inactive players so far.

joined Jul 26, 2016

...I mostly just filled my friendlist by way of support partner use tbh >_>

WHY IS EVERYTHING SO EXPENSIVE? FECK!

#relatable ;_;

The actual bottleneck in promoting Your Dudes by and large isn't the assorted materials but the Brobdingnagian piles of LMD spent on vidya player rents (or something) to push their levels to cap.

Mind you speaking of CC the only thing I seriously want out of this one is Siege's (wicked cool) skin; the rest is really just conveniences (ie. mats and dosh) - definitely nice to have if you can get them with reasonable amount of work, but not something to give yourself a hernia over.
Unless you're doing it for bragging rights and M A S S I V E E P E E Nthe art, of course.

Like this absolute madman. To quote one comment, "at this point Arknights is an action game" O_O

joined Apr 30, 2020

Speaking of CC, managed to clear risk 8 on the daily map and then risk 14 on the permanent map. Could only do 14 since I cannot unlock more contracts until reset. It was fun but quite hard indeed.

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

Like this absolute madman. To quote one comment, "at this point Arknights is an action game" O_O

What is this? Is this the level of skill and planning that's needed to play that particular map? Like they weren't doing this just to be fancy, this was legit the best way to finish the battle. That's amazing.

Fortunately, on gamepress there's a section for FC sharing. You can snag those or go to AK discord server and share. Add us here, of course :)
I personally just added a bunch of randoms(hah), the players here and a bunch of ppl in the AL chat. I have max friends, only had to delete 2-3 inactive players so far.

That sounds like a good idea, I'll try that soon so I have more reliable support. Shockingly though I've managed to add 35 people just by typing in random names. My friend list is now filled with "Homura"s, "meow"s, "Bread"s, and similar, which is hilarious to me.

joined Jul 26, 2016

What is this? Is this the level of skill and planning that's needed to play that particular map? Like they weren't doing this just to be fancy, this was legit the best way to finish the battle. That's amazing.

Well that's the level of god-tier tryharding needed to clear that map with those risks - there's a translation in the comments and I feel faint just reading the list. D:

From what I gathered that's roughly the highest difficulty combo you can take there, and the only reason to climb that mountain is because it's there. Madlads be mad.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Yeah, CC is kicking my ass. I'm trying to do everything as blind as possible. My Myrtle is M2 and she got melted before her skill ended on my 1st try. I have to farm LMD again because I forgot everyone was all like "E2 M3 YOUR FEater!" And I'm like...yeah that will be probably more helpful for CC. I haven't done permanent yet, will try it after I give up finish max level on daily. AL event right now doesn't help

"Bread"s

Glad to see the bread puns expanding. Soon my breaderen will take over world.

joined Jul 26, 2016

From what I poked at Plaza so far Myrtle probably isn't too good a fit esp. with risks limiting natural DP gain and/or team sizes - the way she has to go Block 0 to do her thing tends to result in either early leaks or not getting much-needed early points out of her.

On a completely unrelated note I managed to get Swire off the guarantee on one of the new banners (naturally the 10th pull because RNGesus hates us all), now I just need a Ch'en from somewhere to have a full Lungmen cop show going o3o

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

I got Angelina from the new banner and two Texas. Which isn't bad of course cause I didn't have either of them before, but was hoping for SilverAsh or Ch'en. Would really like to pull again, but considering I'm stuck on 3-8 and can't get any more of the 3 star stones for a while, not betting on it.

These contracts are nigh impossible for me. It sort of seems like they expected at least E2 for most characters. I barely managed to stumble through a Plaza contingency lvl 1 and 2, and with my current roster of only E1s, it's going to be a while before I can move any further.

I have gotten to Contingency Level 5 on Barren Plaza, I might be able to reach 8 today.

I also got Ch'en from thee Headhunting, which isn't bad but I was hoping for Eyja as I already have a ton of guards (E2 Hellagur, E2 Silverash and also an E1 Lappland that I was planning to get to E2)

I cleared it at level 8 using this guide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7CErLcqROU

Dorothree
joined Dec 14, 2015

Just found out this topic existed :O nice
I have been playing since day 1 in global. Tried the game when it was released in CN but didn't catch my interest back then. Now I'm hooked to this game.
I'm not that good with strategies but it's still a really fun game.

feel free to add me: Pato#1357

last edited at Jun 13, 2020 4:33PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

I cleared it at level 8 using this guide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7CErLcqROU

I used a modification of Ecko's Low Stars All-Stars one which is very similar. The important parts are getting a Vanguard out ASAP to catch the first few doggos and then holding the corner with a sufficiently killy Defender - or AoE Guard I guess? - with enough backline support.

joined Jul 26, 2016

...on another note, I iz stoopid lul. I only just now realised the Commendations shop has multiple tabs that get successively unlocked as you clean out the previous one; here I am staring at my literally OVER 9000 Commendations and feeling very very dumb now OTL

On a similar vein it was only relatively recently I figured out you can recycle surplus Operator Tokens from the big yellow button at lower left... >_>

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

Yeah I've determined I'm severely underleveled for the contracts. Most of my units are at E1 lvl 1 at best and they really need to be stronger to stand a chance against higher contingency levels. Hopefully by the end of the event I'll be able to reliably clear contingency lvl 4s.

@cirius, added you. My ID's Hablorn#8328

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

...on another note, I iz stoopid lul. I only just now realised the Commendations shop has multiple tabs that get successively unlocked as you clean out the previous one; here I am staring at my literally OVER 9000 Commendations and feeling very very dumb now OTL

On a similar vein it was only relatively recently I figured out you can recycle surplus Operator Tokens from the big yellow button at lower left... >_>

I think I would have been in the same place if I hadn't read a guide. The shop is confusing.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

XD Told you, the shop is the newbies true final boss. I'll add you both. Edit: just realised you both added me and I already accepted [Idiot].

I'm not rolling here because Eijaf is not coming in a 1/4 ten roll and I'm not whaling either.

I gave up on risk 10. I checked Eckos run after I got lvl 8, very similar team.
I relied on best daughteru Ifrit+Gummy+Nearl. The problem was the rest of the deploys. I'm stubborn when I like a unit so I forced Myrtle in the+Vigna for dmg, the final slot was fun to figure out; tried SA but didn't work, same with Skyfire, swapped my Ifrit for a M3d Ifrit and used Ptilopsis and that did the work.

last edited at Jun 14, 2020 9:09AM

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

This is pretty sad, I can't even clear Chernobog with no contingencies. At least this event is making me realize all of the areas I need stronger operators in.

Dorothree
joined Dec 14, 2015

This is pretty sad, I can't even clear Chernobog with no contingencies. At least this event is making me realize all of the areas I need stronger operators in.

I'm right there with you. I E2'd my mostima and in this event is pretty useless lol.
My E2 Lappland and my E2 S2M3 Specter barely carried me through Risk 3 in both maps.

To reply you must either login or sign up.