Forum › Arknights!

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Train 2 Vanguards and a heal Defender, thank me later. You needed a few snipers for yesterday's daily. Gummy is really useful in CC, you don't need Saria unless you're going for the silly difficulties. Train your Gravel to e1 as well as .

I was barely able to sneak in a risk 8 clear because my internet was out all day lol

Also, noticed YarnGirl lvl 90d Hellagur, what did it cost?

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

Wow. Hard to believe YarnGirl was a new player a month ago. I still don't have a max leveled unit yet. Costs too much lol

Btw, suggestion for a risk 8 clear for today, better to choose the ban on ranged units than the ban on defenders and healers. At least the former will still let you deploy healing defenders.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

^ agreed but I want to use Ifrit again, so I'll try both options.
Also, use a +support SilverAsh if you're still struggling. Hellagur is pretty good on that mid map choke point. Uh...bring supporters if you're trying the no defenders challenge, I wish I could put my Angelina as well on the support slots. Ange has been quite useful in CC...might replace Ifrit support slot during CC.
And remember: deploy order matters!

I levelled up my Hellagur to lvl 90 so I could use lvl 90 supports, and then a few days later they made it so an E2 lvl 1 operator can bring in an E2 lvl 90 support

Well Hellagur is quite useful so it's not like I regret it much

last edited at Jun 15, 2020 10:37AM by

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

This is pretty sad, I can't even clear Chernobog with no contingencies. At least this event is making me realize all of the areas I need stronger operators in.

I'm right there with you. I E2'd my mostima and in this event is pretty useless lol.
My E2 Lappland and my E2 S2M3 Specter barely carried me through Risk 3 in both maps.

Have cleared Chernobog now at the very least, though only at risk 1.

Train 2 Vanguards and a heal Defender, thank me later. You needed a few snipers for yesterday's daily. Gummy is really useful in CC, you don't need Saria unless you're going for the silly difficulties. Train your Gravel to e1 as well as .

I got very lucky in recruitment and managed to snag Saria through a top operator tag. Problem is that all of my units are underleveled and there's only so much sanity provided each day so I can grind for LMD / battle records / promoting materials. Although on the topic of vanguards, is investing in Fang preferable over the 4* options like Scavenger or Courier? I thought it might be because of Fang's lowered DP cost but don't know if she's useful long term.

last edited at Jun 15, 2020 5:15PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

Fang is cheap as shit, both to max out and deploy, which is occasionally useful when you really need to get someone out and generating DP ASAP. The "Deep Infiltration" Contingency (-75% passive DP regen) in current Plaza is a good example - Fang was the only Vanguard in my roster I could afford to drop in before the first doggo reached the portal, and held the line until I could throw in Vigna and Myrtle to help out. (Vanilla would work there too but I never bothered to raise her past E1 lv1 so...)

Outside such cyka blyat rush B situations the higher-star Vans have better time-to-DP ratios though, and ofc higher performance ceilings to boot.

joined Jul 26, 2016

...actually no scratch that, Vanilla wouldn't cut it there - it's Fang's -1 DP cost talent that lets her get squeezed in just in time.

On this level you could just let the first enemy through and place a stronger vanguard as you don't lose any of the rewards from one getting through

But on some levels it is necessary to have a cheap DP producer

joined Jul 26, 2016

My line leaked two enemies later, actually... >_>

For this level you just need operators that can heal, an operator or two that can tank and a ton of operators with high damage

I used Myrtle and Gummy to heal any damage my operators took, Hellagur to tank most of the enemies as he heals himself (that makes it so my healers can focus on the other units that take less damage, meaning they can't die) and a ton of ranged guards like Silverash to get a massive DPS

joined Jul 26, 2016

Sure lemme just pull a Hellagur out of a hat :c

Also never got around to leveling Nearl or the AoE Guards so things got a bit hairy a few times - would probably have gone better if I'd taken the Def cut instead of the Atk one tbh and deployed folks a bit differently. Still cleared risk 8 with 1 seal left tho, mostly by using a Red/Waai/Melantha rotation to gank the red mages away from the main tussle.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Sorry about not helping more lol. There were 3 annoying waves in yesterday's daily.
For the 1st one yeah, either cheap vanguard or just let 2 leak since you DON'T need a perfect clear for risk 8.
Second wave, finish your deploys, have AoE dmg.
Third wave... SA lol.
Yeah, I used Red/Gravel/Vigna rotation for baiting as well. Hellagur totally carries that map is you bring him lol I didn't

Today's daily looks a lot harder tbh...I have my Angel at e2 but my only other maxed out sniper is Kroos. Meteor is e1 50 s5, Blue poison is e1 58 s7, Platinum is e1 69 s6, the others are not even e1. I think Ange can probably help out but I have to get creative with the restrictions. No melee OPs make it hard to position all the snipers with no vanguards. Imma grind exp/lmd today and see if I can max them out and try it like that.

joined Jul 26, 2016

If you can scrounge up an E2 Silverdaddy from somewhere (I have him in my support list) you can use this tactic I guess? Eyja and/or Ange S3 might also work with some modifications...

joined Apr 30, 2020

Sorry about not helping more lol. There were 3 annoying waves in yesterday's daily.
For the 1st one yeah, either cheap vanguard or just let 2 leak since you DON'T need a perfect clear for risk 8.
Second wave, finish your deploys, have AoE dmg.
Third wave... SA lol.
Yeah, I used Red/Gravel/Vigna rotation for baiting as well. Hellagur totally carries that map is you bring him lol I didn't

Today's daily looks a lot harder tbh...I have my Angel at e2 but my only other maxed out sniper is Kroos. Meteor is e1 50 s5, Blue poison is e1 58 s7, Platinum is e1 69 s6, the others are not even e1. I think Ange can probably help out but I have to get creative with the restrictions. No melee OPs make it hard to position all the snipers with no vanguards. Imma grind exp/lmd today and see if I can max them out and try it like that.

Admittedly I was able to clear it with SilverAsh with only 3 snipers (the other one was AoE and admittedly did not do much). I do not recommend taking the no ground units tag. Imo, better to have 3 blockers or even 2 for the swarm of bugs. I've always liked Platinum so having her made the map easier too by taking out most of the bomb drones.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Yeah, I couldn't finish the "no ground ops". Meteorite carried my ass, also trained Spectre a bit more and she's amazing!
I wanted to try Rangers because of his trait but kinda...forgot about it lol

Today's map looks similar to Monday's map, Ill check it out after I get some sleep.
Actually...just checked the contracks =0
...I think I'll try everything but -50% atk or no close range. I don't think I could possibly go higher than 8 today. I'll do the -50% atk on its own for the mission lol
Actually, I wonder if I could buff my team with Sora+Pramanix(still e0 lol).

Swapped Ifrit for Ange on my supports since she'll be more useful after all.

joined Apr 30, 2020

Imo, today's daily contracts are easier. Just use the -50% attack with the support contract for the mission. For trying risk 8, choosing no casters and defenders is better than no ground units. Lol that no ground units risk is for masochists.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I've been relying on my defenders on all CC, I don't even know how to approach it now.

I think you can probably do the "no close range ops" with a bunch of supporters. Having Magellan+Angelina is probably the way to go, Imma try it if the refresh button cooperates with a Magellan. And Istina!

last edited at Jun 17, 2020 8:46AM

Is it just me or was today's level really easy?

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I don't know about really easy, but it wasn't as bad as yesterday's daily. Having a friend's Siege definitely helps.

By the way, has anyone cleared the "4 Operators Only" mission?

last edited at Jun 17, 2020 1:19PM

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

Finally managed to clear a risk 4 with today's map. I guess today's contingencies might have been easier to handle, but still getting the hang of it is encouraging. Also brought Siege's Legacy costume. It'd made more sense to buy the promotion materials that I have no way to reliably make right now, but it looked too badass not to get it.

joined Apr 30, 2020

I don't know about really easy, but it wasn't as bad as yesterday's daily. Having a friend's Siege definitely helps.

By the way, has anyone cleared the "4 Operators Only" mission?

I did it. Used E2 Eyja, E2 SilverAsh, E2 Cuora and E1 Ptilopsis. This was my reference

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I did it. Used E2 Eyja, E2 SilverAsh, E2 Cuora and E1 Ptilopsis. This was my reference

Thanks, that helped a lot. I ended up using E2 Angelina, E2 Specter, E1 Nightingale and a friend's Silverash.

joined Apr 30, 2020

Couldn't do risk 8 on today's daily. Did risk 9 instead

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Nice! I noticed the restrictions arent nearly as annoying so I'll try risk 11. If not I'll do the same at 9.

Assassinating the mages on the other map was the annoying part. If I can't just dump a Hellagur on their path, I drop Melantha+Red+Vigna or sometimes Indra. Astesia+Specter combo works so well for the normal waves, I added Lappy for some arts dmg who is replaceable by like Midnight or well timed SA.

I have only done 2 permanent mission challenges because I'm not getting enough sleep. I hope I'm able to finish it by tomorrow.

last edited at Jun 18, 2020 9:06AM

joined Apr 30, 2020

Don't worry too much about the missions for the permanent map. Afaik, only the dailies reset. The permanent map and its accompanying missions do not. Anyway, I just E2'd my HellaGOD but still I think I can only do risk 16 for the first week. My Cuora can only tank so much. Red weebs with +80% attack is a bit much for now.

To reply you must either login or sign up.