Forum › The Veranda of Madoka discussion

006%20(1)
joined Aug 11, 2019

Awww, that part where Homu holds Mami's hand so she can take a nap with the time stop is so sweet.

And between usually forgetting her soul gem and scoring worse than the middleschool dropout Kyouko in a test, Sayaka really is not the sharpest tool the shed.

joined Feb 7, 2013

Feeding Kyubey pet with filled grief seeds is so lolz

joined Jan 14, 2020

This was pretty neat!

Fireproofemu
Mustard%20spark
joined Aug 1, 2015

Oh Mami, you and your murder-suicides.

joined Feb 7, 2013

Chapter 5, she only needs two points though. Two points generates two circles, which have two intersections. Since one of them will be outside the area she can be active in, the other must be where her soulgem is.

joined Jan 14, 2020

Abrupt end. Soy sauce? I don't get it.

last edited at May 28, 2020 11:46AM

joined Mar 30, 2018

Seeing as new tags are getting created lately, it seems like a good time to request a poverty tag.

joined Apr 12, 2020

Abrupt end. Soy sauce? I don't get it.

She wants to eat him

38611606_p02
joined Feb 17, 2019

Kyoko, nooooo-
Remember the last time you ate Kyubey in Maitake's manga...

SomeWeirdoOnTheInternet
Sans%20is%20the%20best.
joined May 30, 2020

I really like this series, quite funny and a nice change of pace from any sorts of pairings.

deltahalo241
Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

If there's one thing I appreciate this manga doing, it's giving us yuri Hitomi

joined Jul 23, 2016

In Ch. 2, Summer Stories Series 1, Homura is retelling part of Cixin Liu's novel "Three Body Problem." It's really good!

SomeWeirdoOnTheInternet
Sans%20is%20the%20best.
joined May 30, 2020

Kyoko, nooooo-
Remember the last time you ate Kyubey in Maitake's manga...
Which one? Man, I'm still not used to this website...

joined Jan 14, 2020

In Ch. 2, Summer Stories Series 1, Homura is retelling part of Cixin Liu's novel "Three Body Problem." It's really good!

What's the distinctive part that marks it as "Three Body Problem", and not a generic UFO/smart aliens story?

joined Jan 14, 2020

Why would they hold Kyouko's soul gem during the race?

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

Why would they hold Kyouko's soul gem during the race?

It's a temperature endurance test. The competitors are bundled up and under a kotatsu, during summer. Since magical girls' bodies aren't their actual body, etc etc, if they kept her soul gem at room temperature, then Kyouko would also feel she's at room temperature the entire time. But Sayaka being lazy puts her soul gem on a left-under-the-summer-sun metal barrel which leads to Kyouko overheating and losing.

SomeWeirdoOnTheInternet
Sans%20is%20the%20best.
joined May 30, 2020

Ah, it was worth the wait! This series is honestly amazing, kinda sad some of my other favorite mangakas aren't really making Madoka Doujinshis anymore, or maybe they are, but the newer ones are still being translated.

Nlkrxxa
joined May 21, 2020

oh my god is this series still ongoing i love this so much

Sonic
joined Sep 28, 2020

Holy shit, new chapter, say what!!?!?11?1?1?!

joined Jul 23, 2016

What's the distinctive part that marks it as "Three Body Problem", and not a generic UFO/smart aliens story?

Ah, I guess I was reading the second and third panels as describing one of the suns on Trisolaris, but I guess it could have been a generic UFO.. I feel like since everyone else is confused, though, maybe Homura was making a reference no one understood?

joined Apr 28, 2016

How is this official? Genuine question

006%20(1)
joined Aug 11, 2019

^ It's an officially recognised spin-off by the IP holder of Madoka-verse, similar to Tamura, Tart or Oriko, as opposed to the multitudes of doujins (self publicatiing) around.

Img_20230402_172047
joined Nov 27, 2021

Bless

joined Nov 21, 2018

based Papa

Unnamed
joined Jul 23, 2017

F for mami (again)

To reply you must either login or sign up.