Forum › Bloom, Stay and Watch You discussion

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

SO
MUCH
HNNNG

That was too adorable seriously, I got the warm fuzzies.. Just bless these two. I love this author so much.

(1)images
joined May 17, 2014

Aww <3

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

attack of the HNNNG!

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

I hope Sakurako realizes how lucky she is to have Himawari. hnggggg the feels

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Love this, but I've gotta ask. Does anyone in Yuru Yuri actually form relationships with each other in the official work or is that entirely in doujins?

I'm trying to decide whether to read it and can't help but think 3 volumes plus extra of characters dodging around each other would be a bit unsatisfying so I'm hesitant.

joined Jul 5, 2014

Love this, but I've gotta ask. Does anyone in Yuru Yuri actually form relationships with each other in the official work or is that entirely in doujins?

I'm trying to decide whether to read it and can't help but think 3 volumes plus extra of characters dodging around each other would be a bit unsatisfying so I'm hesitant.

Not at the moment, no. The only kind of solid yuri relationship is in the spin-off Oomura-ke, but even in that we don't know who she's dating (Sakurako's oldest sister).

And yea, the ships are kinda bouncing all over the place too. The only kinda certain pairing is Himawari x Sakurako. The rest change constantly.

last edited at Oct 6, 2014 12:38PM

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

Oh, the cuteness!!! This is so adorable!!! Lovely!!

Himasaku is awesome as always. Truly, the OTP of Yuru Yuri.

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

I'm reading yuri in class instead of listening to teacher. Totally worth it x3 That was so adorable, im smiling creepily in class

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

I'm reading yuri in class instead of listening to teacher. Totally worth it x3 That was so adorable, im smiling creepily in class

You are a strange, strange person. Keep at it, and you'll go places in life.

lol it's a geology class, and it's college so I'm only here for my GED requirement. Between yuri and sleeping in class, wouldn't it be better to read yuri? XD

Konami
joined Jan 18, 2014

You are a strange, strange person. Keep at it, and you'll go places in life.

lol it's a geology class, and it's college so I'm only here for my GED requirement. Between yuri and sleeping in class, wouldn't it be better to read yuri? XD

Trust me. reading yuri is better than anything you will ever learn in school. so dont worry about it and just read yuri all day.

Doki%203
joined Feb 15, 2014

The characters are all gay and attracted to one another, but everyone is either too embarrassed or too tsundere to actually form a relationship. It's mainly a comedy series, so you should only look into it if you're interested in that kind of thing. Also, Yuru Yuri doesn't have 3 volumes, it has like 12. Not including spin-off stuff. If you want to read the manga then you may notice that there aren't any translations for a lot of the stuff in the middle, that's because these chapters have already been animated, so the scanlation team decided to skip ahead to material that the anime didn't cover.

Shingeki.no.kyojin.full.1508027
joined Aug 20, 2013

Awwwww sooooo cuuute <3 I LOVE Himawari x Sakurako and i hope there will be more of them together :)

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

The characters are all gay and attracted to one another, but everyone is either too embarrassed or too tsundere to actually form a relationship. It's mainly a comedy series, so you should only look into it if you're interested in that kind of thing. Also, Yuru Yuri doesn't have 3 volumes, it has like 12. Not including spin-off stuff. If you want to read the manga then you may notice that there aren't any translations for a lot of the stuff in the middle, that's because these chapters have already been animated, so the scanlation team decided to skip ahead to material that the anime didn't cover.

Well yeah, but 3 volumes on the reader is what I was more getting at. So then the entire 12-volume equivalent (combining manga and anime stories) is pretty much entirely dancing around each other and not-quite making connections in a funny context?

Doki%203
joined Feb 15, 2014

Well yeah, but 3 volumes on the reader is what I was more getting at. So then the entire 12-volume equivalent (combining manga and anime stories) is pretty much entirely dancing around each other and not-quite making connections in a funny context?

Pretty much. It's a gag comedy series meant for long serialization, so you shouldn't expect too much significant progress from the characters in terms of their relationships. Still, it's the most popular canon yuri series there is, so you could just turn to its' high amount of doujinshi and fanart.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Pretty much. It's a gag comedy series meant for long serialization, so you shouldn't expect too much significant progress from the characters in terms of their relationships. Still, it's the most popular canon yuri series there is, so you could just turn to its' high amount of doujinshi and fanart.

That's pretty much what I do, since there are actual romantic hookups in the doujins. I'm like that with a lot of series, actually, since canon relationships are hard to come by (praise be Nanoha!). Just a shame to have a yuri-focused series doing the same thing.

joined May 2, 2014

feels <3

joined Apr 14, 2013

Ah that kiss at the end XD

Gorgeous%20ruka
joined Jan 13, 2014

this deserves an awww...

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Why do I read this while I drink strawberry milk? instant diabetes.

That's pretty much what I do, since there are actual romantic hookups in the doujins. I'm like that with a lot of series, actually, since canon relationships are hard to come by (praise be Nanoha!). Just a shame to have a yuri-focused series doing the same thing.

It's a comedy you're not supposed to expect anything serious and since is a long running manga even less but it's still pretty gay Kyouko pretty much hits on everyone, there's the HimaSaku, etc. I think WAAAAYY in the future when its on its last bits we may get canon pairing...I mean even Sisterism had canon pairing yet the main couple were still idiots and didn't realize it.

Yuri
joined Dec 11, 2013

I mean even Sisterism had canon pairing

I would love to see Chinatsu's Nee-chan and Akari's Nee-chan lovey-dovey more on screen :">.

the main couple were still idiots and didn't realize it.

thumbs up x10000 times

Nicouriconimp%20140px
joined Sep 5, 2012

This is the first time I've read something warm that is related to Yuru Yuri... the style is very artistic too. Totally my favorite now. Thank you for all the hard work translators!

10698506_356095501219916_3104907167461467085_n
joined Sep 21, 2013

OMG this was super adorable i want more no i need more

joined Nov 14, 2014

"Too tsundere" pffft you speak like that's an actual thing lololol xD
This doujin killed me it was so cute. This is my OTP from the anime, along with Yui x Kyoko :3

last edited at Nov 14, 2014 4:11AM

This doujin killed me it was so adorable :3

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

My parents were like:
"WHY ARE U SQUEALING? IS THERE A FIRE?"

To reply you must either login or sign up.