Forum › A Riddle for Liz discussion

Good
joined Jun 14, 2016

That eas really pretty...

Qndkfwtexmw51%20-%20kopie
joined May 20, 2014

So cute! I don't see these two often even tho they were even sharing a bed and confessed their love.

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

idgi ¯\ _ (ツ)_/¯

that said I'm not very familiar with Hibike Euphonium. This made me think of Ghibli though, there was a very Miyazaki-esque feel to it. Maybe it was the art? Or perhaps the flying thing? Or maybe both.

joined Dec 30, 2018

idgi ¯\ _ (ツ)_/¯

that said I'm not very familiar with Hibike Euphonium. This made me think of Ghibli though, there was a very Miyazaki-esque feel to it. Maybe it was the art? Or perhaps the flying thing? Or maybe both.

Omg I thought of the same thing
For me field and their clothes are what reminded me of Glibli

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

idgi ¯\ _ (ツ)_/¯

Omg I thought of the same thing
For me field and their clothes are what reminded me of Glibli

Yeah, now that you mention it that must have been it. It was all very reminiscent of Miyazaki's work. A character and scene right out of a Ghibli movie.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Nicee

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

idgi ¯\ _ (ツ)_/¯

that said I'm not very familiar with Hibike Euphonium.

Yeah that's the short and the sweet of it. The viewing of 'Liz to Aoi Tori', the spinoff masterpiece by Yamada of the series, is required to know what's going on.

Screen%20shot%202020-07-16%20at%209.34.01%20pm
joined Mar 25, 2020

yo what there's a bread tag...?

Technicolor_disturbance_by_kancano-d31lywi
joined Dec 5, 2019

Birdie is rocking spike's level of messy hair

To reply you must either login or sign up.