Forum › Freelife5 + C87 Paper discussion

2015-01-21%2018.42.01%20copy
joined Dec 10, 2015

GREAT ART!

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Teacher still seem pretty manipulative to me. She's the one to push the teen into lewd things. Every time. Imagine same thing, same age gap, with a male teacher. This comment section would erupt like a volcano.

Long story short, in real life, teach ends up in prison.

Now, it's fiction and yuri, so it's okay and cute :D

Yuri is magical.

last edited at Aug 27, 2016 9:01AM

Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

This comment section would erupt like a volcano.

I expected a loli discussion, but it's absent.
Probably because it doesn't have a loli tag.

last edited at Aug 30, 2016 6:19PM

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

This comment section would erupt like a volcano.

I expected a loli discussion, but it's absent.
Probably because it doesn't have a loli tag.

Because this story isn't a loli and doesn't deserve the tag.
Ephebophilia could fit here, and it could fit to most of age gap and studen teacher yuri.

Ava3
joined Jun 4, 2016

The author draws better than some pro mangakas.
Sweet and tender story, liked it so much!

Nyarin
joined Mar 20, 2012

Teacher still seem pretty manipulative to me. She's the one to push the teen into lewd things. Every time. Imagine same thing, same age gap, with a male teacher. This comment section would erupt like a volcano.

Long story short, in real life, teach ends up in prison.

Now, it's fiction and yuri, so it's okay and cute :D

Yuri is magical.

Not every example of the older partner being the assertive one is abuse. I think you are looking too hard into this.

last edited at Sep 2, 2016 3:55PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

The author draws better than some pro mangakas.
Sweet and tender story, liked it so much!

Sadly, yuri doesn't have many good artists, theres so little that ppl gush all over the few there are.

Personally I having been spending a lot of time on hentai... and man... they can exaggerate stuff, but they draw really good a lot of the time, colors, the polish, and backgrounds I've seen top pretty much every yuri artists. But sometimes... sooometimes, those guys pop a yuri work, and its like heaven.

last edited at Sep 2, 2016 7:17PM

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Oh wow, this was really nice. <3

Shigure%20beach
joined Oct 18, 2017

Came to read this after another of this author's work popped up recently. Both works shared most of the same tags but this one is so much better than the other.

daydream_dog94
Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

Just a question for those who know actual Japan: Is this sort a thing a major crime like it is here in the US? A minor crime? Not actually a crime but certainly grounds for termination? (I'm talking about the teacher/student shenanigans, of course--not the lesbian activity.)

In these stories, the teachers always seem a bit wary, but not afraid-of-landing-in-prison wary.

this is exactly why fiction and 2d is superior. the teacher doesn't have to care about her possible incarceration bc she is a character in a work of fiction that can do unrealistic things for the sake of telling a story. if this doujin was intended to be a psychological drama, it would most likely dive right into what your saying above. the teachers whole attitude about the situation would be weary. but because the author wants to tell a dirty but also heartfelt story about a girl and her teacher in a set number of pages, the teacher can be as carefree as she wants. fiction truly is amazing

last edited at Jul 27, 2022 10:33PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.