Forum › Kiss or Kiss? discussion

E
joined Feb 8, 2014

This is more like Kimi wa Midara na Boku no Joou's yuri version.
Good pillow -

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

The first couple of pages were really kind of pointless and confusing, but it's all right because girls kissing.

joined Aug 8, 2014

hmm Kiss or Kiss? I'd say Kiss

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

"The wait for this to get translated will kill me" said me, as I checked out the raws less than 12 hours ago.

Wow, those boobs must've been tightly packed in...

Anyways, awesome read! Lots of kissing, flirtyness, and fluffy sex, I can't ask for more.

The first couple of pages were really kind of pointless and confusing, but it's all right because girls kissing.

Was some kind of parody according to the afterword, but still pointless.

Shingeki.no.kyojin.full.1508027
joined Aug 20, 2013

That boobs on Page 23 Ö_Ö... but still one of my faves :)

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

The "big breasts" tag was not a lie...

joined Aug 1, 2013

This is more like Kimi wa Midara na Boku no Joou's yuri version.
Good pillow -

Glad I'm not the only one who thought of that.

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

Lol tht Madoka Magica Kyubey reference

E8xkjfiweawhwl5
joined Sep 23, 2013

"God bless" Cloud Palette, the kisses and the big breasts.

joined Apr 14, 2013

The art is so freaking cute XD

joined Jan 8, 2014

Great art...

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Ehhh? Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought it was pretty obviously a Kyuubey reference. Except instead of an emotionless asshole who turns a bunch of girls into martyrs, it's a spirit that takes away your self-control.

Regardless, this was a very sweet story. I still know next to nothing about TouHou but this was still very sweet.

EDIT: Probably should actually read the author's notes. The reference was to some manga apparently.

last edited at Sep 23, 2014 12:49PM

joined Sep 15, 2014

Cloud Palette's Alice and Marisa are soooo beautiful! I loved Alice's dress thing, and her hair was pretty to. Also big Alice boobs=Happiness. Marisa is so lucky to be able to fondle and lick them. MariAli is the best! Now can we have another MariAli Marriage ceremony?

joined Jun 12, 2012

I've been spoiled by Touhou crack pairings. MariAli seems so generic now ;_;

joined Aug 1, 2013

well it´s true: a lot of kissing

joined Sep 20, 2014

You'd be surprised what you can do with boobs and clothing..... And how they look in clothing...

joined Jun 19, 2014

well that's cute XD

Seija
joined Dec 12, 2014

Ehhh? Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought it was pretty obviously a Kyuubey reference. Except instead of an emotionless asshole who turns a bunch of girls into martyrs, it's a spirit that takes away your self-control.

Regardless, this was a very sweet story. I still know next to nothing about TouHou but this was still very sweet.

EDIT: Probably should actually read the author's notes. The reference was to some manga apparently.

Yes, I thought the Kyuubey thing first too, and thought it was pretty funny. ^_^

joined Mar 15, 2018

There are many things I expect to see on this site.

Kimi wa Midara na Boku no Joou parodies are not one of them. That's a fairly deep cut.

Screenshot_3
joined Jun 24, 2021

happy end!

To reply you must either login or sign up.