Forum › LoveLetter discussion

joined Mar 5, 2019

Okay, but that's kind of bullshit using someone else's feelings like that. Short hair is an asshole.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Okay, but that's kind of bullshit using someone else's feelings like that. Short hair is an asshole.

Well she was pretty Jealous, but yeah pretty much feel bad for the one who wrote that letter xD
But they love each other though

joined Dec 30, 2018

Ryuuka loves saying Ah a lot

Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

And yeah not nearly as lewd as the actual Toki

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

Saying they were "using" someone else's feelings is kind of disingenuous imo. It's not like the person who wrote the letter is gonna find out what they did with it, their feelings are perfectly fine and no harm done.

They don't even know who wrote it at the time so it's not like they're doing it with "them" in mind and ridiculing them or anything.

Obviously this is a more extreme example, but following that train of thought to its logical conclusion, you could just as well justify cheating as long as you don't get caught - after all, what your partner doesn't know can't hurt them!!

I think the person who found the courage to write that letter would be devastated if she found out it was used as a plaything for somebody else having sex with her crush, so it's a jerk move in my eyes, even if she doesn't find out. And like... it's not like it was necessary to do that, you know?

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

I feel like there's so much to say, but most importantly...
Dudes, just cos they keep their clothes on don't mean it's not NSFW ! You're really out here trying to get me into trouble...

Also bless you folks who brought us Saki in 2020!

11987161_1662992157250246_4752483831939925755_n
joined Jun 20, 2014

nice ❤️❤️

To reply you must either login or sign up.