Forum › ∞ discussion

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

You know, I didn't even think about the incest possibility until I saw that little "They don't appear above blood relatives" note. I feel like there's a little bit of a Streisand effect going on here; by saying blood relatives aren't possible you've got people like me thinking about the possibility of incest anyway.

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

You know, I didn't even think about the incest possibility until I saw that little "They don't appear above blood relatives" note. I feel like there's a little bit of a Streisand effect going on here; by saying blood relatives aren't possible you've got people like me thinking about the possibility of incest anyway.

We need a Mochi collaboration work.
"One day I started to see hearts over people's head with rate of affection toward me, and my sister has a infinity plus sign in theirs."

Smallpred
joined Jun 29, 2015

The way I understood manga calling her idiot, it was more that seeing the symbol instead of thinking harder about it and trying to make sure she understood it correctly, she just accepted the first explanation she arrived at and didn't question it further.

It is a rather interesting question how things like the meaning of the infinity symbol get into one’s head—I certainly can’t remember where I learned it, but I’m sure it wasn’t a math class. Might well have been a comic book.

A slight parallel might be something like the ankh symbol (although that doesn’t have much of a consistent modern usage)—at some point it entered my mind as “ancient Egyptian thing,” but where, how or why I haven’t the slightest idea.

For the Ankh, I blame Yugioh :D

Ghost in the Shell
Gits_avatar_klein
joined Jul 30, 2013

I can imagine a yuri godess who gave her that power looking from the heavens like Y U NO

Images
joined Sep 30, 2018

Damn this is so wholesome

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

Ayyy lmao

-facepalm-

I face palmed in real life and then saw this lol

Also the story is too short we need more!

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Petition for the tag dense mc to exist? xD

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Only bumping this tread up so it will be easier for me to find in the future.

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

How strange that people said she should look it up; there's no such symbol on my keyboard. I couldn't look for it if I didn't know it's connection to the word infinity.

Shanilairis
joined Mar 27, 2021

How strange that people said she should look it up; there's no such symbol on my keyboard. I couldn't look for it if I didn't know it's connection to the word infinity.

Just google "lying eight symbol", duh.

her heart go doki doki

joined Nov 15, 2021

Another level of dense...

To reply you must either login or sign up.