Forum › Joou-Sama no Eshi discussion

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Love the facial expressions, looks like a fun manga, gonna keep an eye on this.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

I want the two girl together

May the guy die =D

last edited at Sep 12, 2014 2:22PM

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

this is really interesting so far! I'll be following this one :D and I wonder if anything will happen between those girls (please)

1601027_795818500441432_7671980177939230942_n
joined Apr 14, 2014

yuri ¯\(º_o)/¯ het which one is it ?

last edited at Sep 12, 2014 3:17PM

Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

het apparently...

last edited at Sep 12, 2014 3:22PM

1601027_795818500441432_7671980177939230942_n
joined Apr 14, 2014

het apparently...

Its not like i come here to read yuri anyway ... sigh

last edited at Sep 12, 2014 3:41PM

B25e08d9df956cc70b30a6cce4e9e9cb
joined Aug 27, 2013

I want the two girl together

May the guy die =D

Seconded.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

het apparently...

I know its hard, but don't expect yuri from mangas not tagged as yuri, or you gonna get Love Lab-ed.

E19418efd5cf90129f366e240e5156b3
joined Sep 12, 2014

Now where have I seen this art-style before...*checks mangaka*

Oh, right. Kodomo no Jikan. x)

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

het apparently...

I know its hard, but don't expect yuri from mangas not tagged as yuri, or you gonna get Love Lab-ed.

Most subtext heavy SoL are not tagged yuri.

Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

het apparently...

You don't have to smear lemon on my old wound. Honestly, I prefer you don't, since it's still hurting me sometimes.

Still, expecting yuri and got harem hurts a lot more, though I know that there's no yuri tag on it...

I think, "Maybe they forgot to put it? Maybe it's only subtext? The possibilities is still endless, don't give up!"

And first few pages are, like, "Two sadist, rich lady character? Likely tsundere and kuudere? Wooo hooo!!! This is new!"

And then they kicked my yuri googles into my f*cking face and spit on it.

Most subtext heavy SoL are not tagged yuri.

I'm sorry, what's SoL?

last edited at Sep 12, 2014 6:06PM

joined Jul 8, 2013

Don't much care for this series. Not because it's not actually a yuri (athough that wouldn't hurt lol). But more because the main guy is an absolute idiot (and I think WE ARE ALL tired of that cliche), the girl is just a raging bitch and plain unlikable, the other girl (the popular one) is one of those types that I can tell is only behaving like that cuz she JUST HAS TO fit in and will do anything to do so (another type THAT I ABSOLUTELY HATE), I hate love triangles (cuz they're pretty much always stupid), and because, it's only been the first chapter, and I can already tell this is going to have some of the stupidest plot developments I will ever have seen in a series.
Yeah, so, while I'm not quite dropping this yet, but I'm just expecting absolute shit, so it'll either meet my expectations or it'll be better than I thought (incredibly unlikely outcome since my first impressions tend to be spot on but I'm not the kind of person to be so conceited as to completely deny the possibility). Either way I won't get disappointed like JUST ABOUT EVERY OTHER YURI SERIES THIS MONTH HAS DONE TO ME! FUCK!

last edited at Sep 12, 2014 5:52PM

Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

Don't much care for this series. Not because it's not actually a yuri (athough that wouldn't hurt lol). But more because the main guy is an absolute idiot (and I think WE ARE ALL tired of that cliche), the girl is just a raging bitch and plain unlikable, the other girl (the popular one) is one of those types that I can tell is only behaving like that cuz she JUST HAS TO fit in and will do anything to do so (another type THAT I ABSOLUTELY HATE), I hate love triangles (cuz they're pretty much always stupid), and because, it's only been the first chapter, and I can already tell this is going to have some of the stupidest plot developments I will ever have seen in a series.

Yeah! Harem story is all bullsh*t!

Well, except yuri harem. I love those.

E8xkjfiweawhwl5
joined Sep 23, 2013

can't see where this is going, but the girls remind me of boku wa tomodachi

Screenshot_20220712-194055_tachiyomi%20(1)
joined Jun 22, 2013

Now where have I seen this art-style before...*checks mangaka*

Oh, right. Kodomo no Jikan. x)

I knew Yukimori reminded me of someone....

Yeah am going have to disagree with you there's actually some good Het harem ones like To Love-Ru for example.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

can't see where this is going, but the girls remind me of boku wa tomodachi

True ._.

Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

Pretty sure most of us come here to read yuri or subtext angsty girl/girl. So would be appreciated if series' like this were tagged as het. Often there are subtext oneshots not tagged as yuri, for good reason, however they're still fxf. And given that the majority of series on this site are fxf, you wouldn't expect the tag to be added to everything. But even if these two end up together, the series needs a het tag.

I'm sorry, what's SoL?

Abbreviation of Slice of Life

last edited at Sep 12, 2014 6:37PM

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

You are all assuming the worst already, calm down. I don't even see a potential het love interest so far, even with the dopey MC who she is clearly not interested in. Unless she is being kuudere. At first glance it does seem like a het sorta harem-ish manga with a dopey male MC but I can't tell where it is going yet so I will save my judgments until I see more chapters... but if it does turn out that way I will drop it like it's hot.

Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

Yeah am going have to disagree with you there's actually some good Het harem ones like To Love-Ru for example.

Well, I love To Love-Ru, and Negima, and Love Hina. And yes, I still think that Love Hina is arguably one of the best love story ever. But the cliche that sub-par, good-for-nothing guy loved by high-class uber girls enough that they compete each other to earn his love is, in my opinion, dehumanizing for women.

By the way, yes, yuri harem does this too but I have double standard for it and I admit it.

Pretty sure most of us come here to read yuri or subtext angsty girl/girl. So would be appreciated if series' like this were tagged as het. Often there are subtext oneshots not tagged as yuri, for good reason, however they're still fxf. And given that the majority of series on this site are fxf, you wouldn't expect the tag to be added to everything. But even if these two end up together, the series needs a het tag.

I think the reason that there's no het tag is that the expression of the pink-haired girl is still a bit open to interpretation. But, to be honest, haven't we read enough story to know where this is going? The chance of the girls going steady with each other is just slightly larger than Planck's length.

I'm sorry, what's SoL?

Abbreviation of Slice of Life

I thought it was a title... Thank you.

joined Mar 23, 2013

You are all assuming the worst already, calm down. I don't even see a potential het love interest so far, even with the dopey MC who she is clearly not interested in. Unless she is being kuudere. At first glance it does seem like a het sorta harem-ish manga with a dopey male MC but I can't tell where it is going yet so I will save my judgments until I see more chapters... but if it does turn out that way I will drop it like it's hot.

Considering the author I have no doubt this is going to be girl(s) teasing the boy in all sort of borderline-H kind of situations.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Considering the author I have no doubt this is going to be girl(s) teasing the boy in all sort of borderline-H kind of situations.

Well now that I actually clicked on the author my hope has vanished.

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

I forgot to look at tags before reading again, and when I saw the guy I was like "The fuck?"
Finally notice there was no yuri

joined Apr 1, 2014

I don't care about non-yuri but if you're going to post non-yuri at least please no idiot guy mc.

joined Jun 12, 2012

I honestly hope the pink-haired chick and the blue-haired one end up becoming hate fueled lesbians. Hopefully this won't turn into a disastrous het harem mess (which most likely it will)

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Why was this even uploaded? Someone got a thing for Watashiya Kaworu or something?

Yes. I WENT THERE.

Edit: Really ought to save everyone the trouble and just add the Het tag too.

last edited at Dec 5, 2020 2:52PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.