Forum › Useless lesbian x dumb of ass, but pure of heart discussion

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

The artist's explanation for why Sothis is still around:

She said I'm not leaving until you get together with El and now she regrets it bc she's been stuck there for 3 years now

Though if this comic is any indication, Sothis is part of the reason why they're still not together yet lol

last edited at Dec 17, 2019 8:59PM

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Ending Spoilers:

(Particularly for Sothis's S rank support)

I think it might be canon that she's still around after Byleth fuses with her/becomes a super saiyan. At the very least that's what she says in her S rank support on the Blue Lions route. Something about how you shouldn't be surprised to see her with a Well I *did* say that I'd always be with you, didn't I? (or something along those lines).

(Incidentally, her S rank support conversation is hysterical.)

edit: also i'm gonna pre-emptively say that "i must be fun at parties"

edit2: oh hey my 666th post is me pulling an "ACKCHUALLY"
Seems pretty fitting.

last edited at Dec 17, 2019 9:27PM

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

From now on I will be using this upgraded "dumb of ass" instead of the regular "dumbass" in my conversations

Smk_compress
joined Jan 16, 2017

S'cute. El and Byleth are the best. Love how Sothis just trying to be the invisible wing-goddess but also fails at it. Useless lesbians. God bless.

Download202001sdsfsfdsfsdfdsfdsfs02154639
joined Apr 18, 2016

Ending Spoilers:

(Particularly for Sothis's S rank support)

I think it might be canon that she's still around after Byleth fuses with her/becomes a super saiyan. At the very least that's what she says in her S rank support on the Blue Lions route. Something about how you shouldn't be surprised to see her with a Well I *did* say that I'd always be with you, didn't I? (or something along those lines).

(Incidentally, her S rank support conversation is hysterical.)

edit: also i'm gonna pre-emptively say that "i must be fun at parties"

edit2: oh hey my 666th post is me pulling an "ACKCHUALLY"
Seems pretty fitting.

Byleth saying the ring is basically a gift for their pocket was funny.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Wait what

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

I'm confused about which of "useless lesbian," "dumb of ass" and "pure of heart" describes which character.
Or perhaps it's an 'all fit everyone' kind of situation...

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I thought she said blyat for a moment aahhh
Wish they made an anime because I want to enjoy the ships without playing the games xPPPP
Also cute stuff, is true, just like people smoking in public, public demonstrations of useless lesbianism affect the people around them so please JUST:.......................DOOOOOOOO EEEEEEEETTT

Screenshot%20(2)
joined Apr 22, 2018

bruh

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Wish they made an anime because I want to enjoy the ships without playing the games xPPPP

Yeah! I feel you! I only know them thanks to doujin works...

Also cute stuff, is true, just like people smoking in public, public demonstrations of useless lesbianism affect the people around them so please JUST:.......................DOOOOOOOO EEEEEEEETTT

Lolol Justdoit.jpg

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

I thought she said blyat for a moment aahhh

If you have a switch the game is actually really good, I highly recommend it. I rarely finish games these days, particularly longer ones. The fact that I spent 80+ hours beating it and I'm still having fun playing through it a second time says a lot.

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

I like the title a lot. Especially "dumb of ass".

To reply you must either login or sign up.