Forum › Even discussion

My_dork__by_vnixxir-d72u531
joined Jun 21, 2013

You know what's not fair? Not having a followup story. That's not only unfair, but cruel and unusual. Didn't they ban capital punishment!? coughs awkwardly It's nice to see two opposite personalities actually conflicting with each other as opposed to working together, which seems to be the templete for yuri these days.
Obviously their friendship isn't over, so I would love to see what happens afterwards. I'd also like to see Nao get her act together and stop clinging onto the past like it's going somewhere (fun fact of the day: the past can't be changed, but people can). Growing up is a part of life. Either get on the train or get hit by it XD

last edited at Sep 3, 2014 1:46AM

joined Aug 1, 2013

The best stories are ones that leave you wanting more.

..or so I've heard.
I personally like closure in my oneshots, but ones that leave you to your imagination aren't always bad.

Tumblr_nsb2wsngkl1t0bs5do3_250
joined Jul 2, 2013

There actually is a sequel IIRC.

Kumo2
joined Feb 18, 2014

Ohh, yeah the release post confirm there is a sequel :)

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Yeah, this would've pissed me off if I didn't know there was a continuation coming up

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

God bless theres a sequel. This chapter made me feel eh. Chitose is such a lame character lol. I couldn't get into her or Nao.
Hope the second chapter is better.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Is the sequel gonna be one of those sequels where nothing happens?...
It's usually like that... lol

last edited at Sep 3, 2014 4:36AM

joined Nov 30, 2011

At least there is a sequel. Most of the time they don't have one which is even more frustrating.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

That's usually because the sequel was unplanned and things were tied up in the first part. This one feels like it was written as a two-parter, though

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Growing up is a part of life.

Yes you do grow up but forcing it does not help either. There is no reason to change who you are just for the sake of being mature.

Dynasty02
joined May 25, 2013

Yes you do grow up but forcing it does not help either. There is no reason to change who you are just for the sake of being mature.

Change rarely happens because you want it. It's just something that happens to you as you grow older and experience all kinds of things throughout life, both positive and negative. And some people have no choice but to change themselves.

Screen%20shot%202014-09-27%20at%2012.20.44%20am
joined Mar 5, 2012

Obviously their friendship isn't over, so I would love to see what happens afterwards. I'd also like to see Nao get her act together and stop clinging onto the past like it's going somewhere (fun fact of the day: the past can't be changed, but people can). Growing up is a part of life. Either get on the train or get hit by it XD

You mean Chitose, not Nao, right? But yes, agreed. I had to remind myself that they're still in high school so it's not unusual to get hit by "the train".

(If she was past the first year of tertiary-level education and was still whining about how Nao isn't following her anymore [but, unbeknownst to her, is actually more equal to her], I would have stopped reading.) Bring on the sequel!!

last edited at Sep 3, 2014 8:41AM

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Change rarely happens because you want it. It's just something that happens to you as you grow older and experience all kinds of things throughout life, both positive and negative. And some people have no choice but to change themselves.

Oh there are plenty of people (teens) who just want to be "mature" and force it.

Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

Oh there are plenty of people (teens) who just want to be "mature" and force it.

I agree with fipse, if people change when they don't want to then the change is pointless. change could be a conscious decision or it could be unconscious, but the important thing is that you don't force it.

and when you say "change rarely happens because you want it" I imagine you are talking about outside/uncontrollable factors, the change me and fipse are talking about is your reaction to those factors. you can control your reaction, and your reaction should be something you are comfortable with

you grow as a person when you look at a situation and say "hey, I was wrong" not when you look at a situation and say "hey, the world thinks I am wrong". the latter reasoning is stupid and harmful.

joined Mar 23, 2013

and when you say "change rarely happens because you want it" I imagine you are talking about outside/uncontrollable factors, the change me and fipse are talking about is your reaction to those factors. you can control your reaction, and your reaction should be something you are comfortable with

This a dangerous train of thought, if someone is comfortable in being a horrible human being, he should stay this way?
I guess some people are irredeemable.

you grow as a person when you look at a situation and say "hey, I was wrong" not when you look at a situation and say "hey, the world thinks I am wrong". the latter reasoning is stupid and harmful.

The second reasoning is not always bad, many discoveries and success stories were based on the fact this single person believed he was right when everyone thought he was wrong.

last edited at Sep 3, 2014 9:24AM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

The sequel better be good, that Chitose chick can't into angst

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Yay for the sequel!!! :D

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

The ending wasn't that bad... but it definitely leaves me wanting more.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I would have been so sad if there weren't a sequel, lol. I'm a simple person and just want my happy ending (and if I can't get that, give me closure of some sort pls).

Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

what!? noooo, I wanna see more >_<"

joined May 2, 2014

I just can't feel The yuri in this story at all for some Reason , Idk

joined Aug 8, 2014

There should've been more to the story :/.....................................................................................................................................I'm disappointed......................................

joined Mar 30, 2012

good thing there is a sequel (from what the posts here say), it's like we only got to see the cake and not eat it.

10698506_356095501219916_3104907167461467085_n
joined Sep 21, 2013

this is cute

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Boooooo!

Boooooo!!!!!!

BOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I was going to add to my fav. but end is so stupid.

Def. a miss. Could have been far better but now it is only searching for its own place.

To reply you must either login or sign up.