Forum › Mimi Mix! discussion

joined Jan 11, 2018

That was a good ending, kinda cliche to have drama in the last few chapters but it was still good.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Twincest !

I really enjoyed this manga, it was pretty silly in a good way and it made me laugh with pretty much every chapter, which is all I ask from this kind of manga : put a smile on my face after a day's work. <3

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Just to comment in ch16- not sure what the cat tail is meant to be doing in that panel where its meant to show she is happy- (p7) I think its meant to be wagging / circling / swinging etc. And then they go on about understanding cats mood from their tail - and get it completely wrong lol! I guess the author isnt a cat person?

Cats swing /wag their tail when they are annoyed /mad - not happy- (like dogs do). If you continue stoking a cats belly or whatever when it starts swaying its tail you are gonna get scratched.

p.s I did enjoy the series overall- some cute stuff in and the art is nice. The ending was overall nice too -

BUT - was I the only one who expected/wanted to see at least ONE image of them together with matching rabbit ears? (preferably kissing too). I felt let down- and it seemed the obvious perfect panel to have ended on since she had been working toward having matching ears the whole manga.

And it was about to happen- like in what would have been the next page after it ended- so we JUST miss out seeing it!?

last edited at Nov 21, 2019 8:36PM

joined Sep 5, 2018

BUT - was I the only one who expected/wanted to see at least ONE image of them together with matching rabbit ears?

Chapter 17 cover?

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^Its better than nothing - but I didnt mean a cover pose, but as part of the story, being all lovey-dovey etc with dialouge.

10350345_10203915261036022_4042905298182130354_n
joined Mar 1, 2015

Yeah..!! I love it when my favorite pairing Chika and Mikan end up together and they are still together even at the end..I've been rooting for these two eversince Chika appear on this manga..And most of all, Mikan even transfer to Chika's company as a stylist so they are together.. :D

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Where... Do they get the ears from..?

09d5b77c-6f4c-43c8-b66b-1314882ba354
joined Oct 12, 2019

Where... Do they get the ears from..?

There's only one place they COULD get such realistic ears...

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^Lets assume they are grown in a lab from stem cells or something- for one, if they were real animal ears they'd be rejected right away unless you took drugs the rest of your life.

last edited at Jan 7, 2020 8:47PM

Bsys
joined Jun 22, 2019

Animal ears, but dammit this looks way too cute, must read!

A8eb27cb4a70a5-a-nw-p
joined Feb 17, 2020

So cute, funny and I love this artist so much
For their art and story ♡

A8eb27cb4a70a5-a-nw-p
joined Feb 17, 2020

This is surely one of the best manga I ever read I'M CRYING TEARS

THIS WAS SO AMAZING!!!
THE ART, THE CHARA DESIGN, THE STORY, THE WAY THEY ACT, ANIMAL EEEEAAAAARS ♡
AND OF COURSE : THE YURI!!
Wow just, wow... I... I wanna see more of them but I think it's better to end like this

Tho I'm a bit disapppointed about the epilogue, I feel sad that Mikan and Chika aren't there anymore..
But anyway

A masterpiece like this should be more known!
I loved Madoka's other manga, but this one is clearly the best!

Favorite ship : Mikan x Chika

(⁄ ⁄^⁄ω⁄^⁄ ⁄)

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Masterpiece is largly a strech if you ask me

Not very hard when Neon is depiscable.

A8eb27cb4a70a5-a-nw-p
joined Feb 17, 2020

Masterpiece is largly a strech if you ask me

Not very hard when Neon is depiscable.

I'm just a big yuri freak, I get easily emotional so I tend to overreact a little too much.
And anyway, about Neon, she was just traumatized by her experience with Nono caused by Nono's ears side effects. And knowing that Neon's ears side effects are like, being too much careful it impacted her friendship with Nono and made it hard to get into a relationship. But they did it and that's what matter!

To reply you must either login or sign up.