Oh dear lawd! Lol ≧﹏≦

Haha best part of this manga

joined Jun 12, 2012

That's one thicc bih, oh lord.

"A straight woman shouldn't get so excited from seeing someone change!"

[Laughs audibly in lesbian]

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

From "I sure am very heterosexual, yessir" to making out with a girl on her bed in like a minute. That has to be a new record.

last edited at Oct 10, 2018 3:32PM

Haaaaze
joined Feb 7, 2016

Clueless1 posted:

What’s up with the recent trend of four page mangas? Too damn short to me.

Twitter's image limit is 4 images. Obviously you can make the pages longer, but since most people don't know how to get the full-size of twitter images...

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

... This should be titled "Drunk Yuri" (since both of the ladies are drunk). The "I drew some yuri" is obviously just the artist's commentary on the comic, not its title.

Some artists actually would just title the story that. It's a kinda cheeky thing to do, but there are some really cheeky artists out there. Sal Jiang honestly comes off to me as an artist cheeky enough to do that.

I know full well that it's not unusual for an mangaka (doujin or otherwise) to write a full-fledged subject-object-verb sentence as the title of their work, but those are as far as I've seen directly pertain to the story's premise itself, not the artist saying something about him/her having written the story like in this example.

... This should be titled "Drunk Yuri" (since both of the ladies are drunk). The "I drew some yuri" is obviously just the artist's commentary on the comic, not its title.

Some artists actually would just title the story that. It's a kinda cheeky thing to do, but there are some really cheeky artists out there. Sal Jiang honestly comes off to me as an artist cheeky enough to do that.

Sal generally doesn't title her stuff. I just submit the upload as whatever the tweet says.

... Really? You know, if I were you, my first assumption in this very example would have been that she couldn't figure out a title and just decided to post it without one, because by your admission her typical approach to titling is a noun phrase, i.e. the typical kind of work title. Therefore, I'd just come up with my own based on the usual pattern she had exhibited so far.

last edited at Oct 14, 2018 7:43PM

Nishiki%20gosu%20rori%20dark%20hair%20sm
joined Jan 11, 2015

@MarqFJA87
I'm a translator and typesetter/editor; I don't change or add stuff that wasn't there in the first place. :p

joined Dec 27, 2018

@Ropponmatsu
Hi, I'm a artist and I draw yuri. I'm currently working on a webtoon. However, English is not my first language. I'm looking for someone who can write proper English to check my grammar. Here's my work:

https://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/till-she-met-her/list?title_no=96058

Please contact me if you find my work interesting, Thank you for reading this haha

joined Mar 15, 2019

Senpai's expressons are just too funny LOL
Good luck, straight (forward) woman!

11987161_1662992157250246_4752483831939925755_n
joined Jun 20, 2014

THE LONG AWAITED SEQULLL XD THO I WAITED LIKE SOME SECONDS LMAO XD

Pooooog103139
joined Nov 12, 2020

My man drew some yuri

last edited at Jan 21, 2021 5:51AM

Y5
joined Jul 23, 2020

OH DEAR LAWD

H
joined Dec 18, 2021

BAHHA DANG I MEAN- at least they both got priorities

D5aad09a-7f7c-4c16-aad1-2b0b94587149
joined Nov 13, 2022

Ayaka! Ganbare! You can have this ending in the main series if you work hard enough!

To reply you must either login or sign up.