Forum › Mugen no Minamo ni discussion

joined Nov 11, 2010

Oh wow, I remember this story. It was kinda messed up. I was gonna say that this chapter was surprisingly cute as a result of that, but then the ending...Well, the chapter was mostly still incredibly cute though.

I should probably reread the earlier chapters to refresh my memory, but I am actually pretty impressed with this chapter. I think I might like this series, lol. A lot of thanks go to Kawaii scans for scanlating it, and I will be looking forward to future updates.

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

I am very happy to see a new chapter to this series because it different from what I usually read ... but in a good way. This chapter had me very entertain that is for sure so thank you very much Kawaii for all the fantastic effort you guys put forth :)

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Yaay for new chapter!.. When i looked at this 3 chapter i couldn't remember what it was so i looked at the tag and there was "Horror" (I don't like horrors) so i risked it and readed it, good thing i did, i really love this story! ^^
So i wanna ask, is this really "horror" or that tag is unnecessary?

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

yay thank u Kawaii scans XD!!!

Ress_artist_ava
joined Mar 16, 2013

Ah, i still remember this^^ A cute chapter but the sad undertones are also there.

So i wanna ask, is this really "horror" or that tag is unnecessary?

Did you only read ch 3? There is a some horror in ch 1 and maybe ch 2 but i think it's nothing extreme. Mostly some blood and some sad things.

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Chapter 3 is totally like a razor blade in a candied apple.

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Did you only read ch 3? There is a some horror in ch 1 and maybe ch 2 but i think it's nothing extreme. Mostly some blood and some sad things.

Yah, i've read it :)
It didn't seem like horror to me, blood and sad things are fine with me (a lot of games prepared me for that xD) but nm horror or not, it's awesome ^^

Logo-ubuntu_st_no%c2%ae-white-hex
joined Apr 23, 2013

The story is jarring: moe and crude stories make for a risky blend, which is a good thing, but Minamo is absolutely unlikable. There's nothing good about her.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

I don't see how you can't like Minamo.. sure she's a baby sometimes but she's cute.
And yayyy mini-key came back! :D

joined Apr 13, 2012

I don't know what i just read anymore but it was... cute (???).
Anyway, glad to see another release, thanks ~

E8xkjfiweawhwl5
joined Sep 23, 2013

chapter four reminds me of the first chapter of cat's eye hall (its not finished btw) but very different.

Zaolu-newlandscapes-500x500
joined Jul 23, 2013

This manga should really have a "creepy" tag...

joined Mar 30, 2012

mini-key! it seems sad at parts but ultimately is somewhat happy o.O

Av
joined Nov 12, 2013

Good to see this being continued.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

The cuddling day chapter was so cute.. I wish I had someone to cuddle with

Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

The cuddling day chapter was so cute.. I wish I had someone to cuddle with

Don't we all...

(T_T)

joined Oct 3, 2013

Now that was an interesting twist in the vol.2 intermission...I wonder how that will end up.

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

somehow i feel pity for that blonde "Shinigami"(i don't remember her name or whomever she is).. She likes that black-haired girl, (again, forgot name xD) doesn't she?

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

somehow i feel pity for that blonde "Shinigami"(i don't remember her name or whomever she is).. She likes that black-haired girl, (again, forgot name xD) doesn't she?

same here :/

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

I feel like that blonde girl (forgot her name) doesn't want to give more time to minamo.. this is an unexpected turn. It looks like her and key were on a date :o

Klz1234699998m
joined May 15, 2012

it's somehow....disturbing how they got to blend together Cuteness and murderes .... like the suicide chapter..how can you be so lovey dovey and cute, after killing a girl that stabbed her girlfriend which wanted to live... I like the manga...but it's kind of creepy

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Bloomers are okay, but bottomless is the best.

Maybe Minamo and the Time Merchant are twin sisters or some sort of the same person with different minds?

last edited at Nov 28, 2013 8:39PM

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

Bloomers are okay, but bottomless is the best.

Maybe Minamo and the Time Merchant are twin sisters or some sort of the same person with different minds?

sort of like Minamo's personality was split into an innocent consciousness and a calculating/methodical (blood-lust?) consciousness?

joined Mar 30, 2012

hopefully doesnt turn into a love triangle.

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

I just realized that there's something a bit off about offering your body to an almost-ten-year-old in order to cheer her up...

To reply you must either login or sign up.