Forum › Urara Meirochou discussion

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Can Kon even be a bad girl? lol

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Bad fox girl Kon is sexy and adorable, but Kon can also be surprisingly handsome. Chiya has the perfect girl.

Meanwhile our quintet of lovable gay idiots convinced their new sensei, let's see what the new characters bring to the table.

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

Woooooo. This was amazing. I love this chapter so much. They finally are in a Lab! Looking forward to more! I just love this manga and I loved the anime, oh and I loved the Chiya x Kon moments. Hoping to see more of Chiya and Kon. ~Hazmat

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

This was a nice chapter. And I didn't notice Omi was small. I didn't get a good comparison but it looks like she could be shorter than Nono. xD

And more Chiya x Kon always makes me excited.

last edited at Apr 16, 2019 10:14AM

Eqdbyreu8aaiibl
joined Oct 4, 2017

Omi is cute and let have more Kon x Chiya.

joined Jan 21, 2015

^ It's ending next month, but yeah, volume 7 will be the last. It's had a good run, I think.

For her next manga, if Harikamo stays at Houbunsha I'd like her to revive that short-lived series that ran in the defunct Manga Time Kirara Carino. There was a lot you could do with its His Dark Materials-esque premise.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Super cute and adorable how Kon is scared about Chiya not talking to her, that girl has it bad.

And we finally learn Omi's backstory, I wonder what she wants to ask to Chiya's mom?

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

We've got some Chiya x Kon in this chapter. Omi is slowly opening up and we, hopefully, get to see the other "teams" girls too. Gotta wait one month for the next chapter but it is worth it.

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017
52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Nono x Omi, I see. So now Koume is the only one without a pair (unless her pair is the witch that lived some time with her family).
Also, Kon not wanting Chiya to hate her was cute.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

In today's news, Tsubaki got a wife (glad to see Nono is finally paired), meanwhile Kon and Omi have a pointless but very funny match against each other.

Kon has some interesting fantasies about Chiya being her leader.

Asagi_d4
joined Feb 23, 2017

Of course Kon would immediately start to have lewd fantasies about Chiya being leader.

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

Koume x Nono moments. I approve of this. Awesome. (And maybe a Chiya x Kon [OTP] moment somewhere but there was to 100% a Koume x Nono moment.) Weeew.

last edited at Jun 20, 2019 10:20AM

WarCatBattalion
joined Jul 24, 2019

Full Summary of Volume 7 (and the whole thing)
https://pastebin.com/BSXCiWGN

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Full Summary of Volume 7 (and the whole thing)
https://pastebin.com/BSXCiWGN

So it's all always the man fault in the end

Yandere%20=%20423182%20-%20copy
joined Nov 29, 2013

This is a good and fun series. But I think it got cancelled. I mean while end so soon?!

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Kon is so cute when she's panicking about not being compatible with Chiya, Chiya herself panicked in her own Chiya way. So freaking gay, adorable useless lesbians.

But yeah, as I said before, even the divination knows their compatibility is infinite.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

The black-haired glasses girls like what they see

This is a good and fun series. But I think it got cancelled. I mean while end so soon?!

I heard the authoress ended it on her own terms, which is more than most Shonen Jump mangaka can say.

Either way, that still makes it unlikely for the anime to continue. Medaka Box didn't get cancelled either and never got a third season (and I never watched S2).

Also, Nadeshiko Doremisora ended on its own terms too, so it's probably not getting an anime at all.

last edited at Aug 31, 2019 10:09PM

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

Kon is so cute when she's panicking about not being compatible with Chiya, Chiya herself panicked in her own Chiya way. So freaking gay, adorable useless lesbians.

But yeah, as I said before, even the divination knows their compatibility is infinite.

Yeup. They fit perfectly together. This chapter just approved of Chiya x Kon. We really need at the very least a subtext tag. And what's up with the others proposing to each other 2 times? Anyway. I loved this chapter.

last edited at Sep 1, 2019 5:21AM

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Why do they ax great mangas with plot that has so much potential to go places? It's beyond me how something like this gets the can yet absolute trash carries on volume after volume. The anime was superb and the manga carries itself well even after the anime.... but not popular enough to continue.... this world is cruel and heartless, abandoning these cute girls just trying to make a future for themselves, where is the god of Yuri? Cancelations like this make me question her existence, why am I even still praying to you?!

joined Mar 20, 2012

I just finished the anime, amazing world building <3. I read a lot of manga, fanfic and see a lot of anime, it was pretty good, something like 8/10. I need to get back into seeing more Fantasy settings, isekai has really ruined it for me.

The relationship between all the characters it's really good, I don't mind that it's going to end because it had a good run, and the author can go back into creating even more amazing manga (with real animal ears this time xD).

9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

Not enough belly rubbing in these chapters
All who agree say "aye."

last edited at Sep 2, 2019 12:14AM

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

Not enough belly rubbing in these chapters
All who agree say "aye."

Aye Sir.

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

Why do they ax great mangas with plot that has so much potential to go places? It's beyond me how something like this gets the can yet absolute trash carries on volume after volume. The anime was superb and the manga carries itself well even after the anime.... but not popular enough to continue.... this world is cruel and heartless, abandoning these cute girls just trying to make a future for themselves, where is the god of Yuri? Cancelations like this make me question her existence, why am I even still praying to you?!

There are 69 chapters. We are at 29 chapters. That would mean that we still have 40 more chapters to go.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Some backstory on all the adults and more proof that Nono doesn't really talk with her friends. Eerie stuff going on with Chiya too.

Kon is already better than her mom, she makes a better delinquent fox girl.

To reply you must either login or sign up.