Forum › A Manga About a Hero who Pulled Out the Holy Sword and Became a Girl discussion

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

Transgender? Or would that be a spoiler?

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Not sure if that would be appopirate here since we never see the MC as a male in female clothes. Gender Bender fits just fine.

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

wat

joined Jul 26, 2019

I would definitely agree with that tag, the Hero wanted to be a girl and then became one, and I feel like all it would spoil if anything is on the third page.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

A holy sword that makes yuri pregnancy possible. The best holy sword.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Great story. Short and to the point. Can't wait for more.

A5PECT posted:

She insists to just enjoy crossdressing at first, so I guess that's why they tagged it as such, but yea, it seems like she was just repressing it and really is trans.

Fipse posted:

Not sure if that would be appopirate here since we never see the MC as a male in female clothes. Gender Bender fits just fine.

What?

last edited at Jul 27, 2019 9:59AM

Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

A holy sword that makes yuri pregnancy possible. The best holy sword.

This world needs a lot of holy swords.

ThatSuccubusGirl
joined Jul 8, 2018

This one definitely deserves the transgender tag.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Yes yuri babies with the power of love, that's my favorite part hahahahaha

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

So freakin cute! I love the super understanding mage(?) girlfriend.

joined Jan 13, 2019

now THIS is the kind of goofy wholesome trans content i want to see in the world

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I guess the sword still gave the hero(ine) powers, if they defeated the demon lord anyway lol
I suspect the girlfriend might have been pining for this result from the start. Usually genderbender is not true yuri to me, but this one clearly wanted to be an actual girl all along, so it works.

Screenshot%202018-12-25%20at%2001.01.20
joined Jul 22, 2017

I love fantasy absurdist trans lesbian positivity

With all due respect, you don't seem to know what "transgender" is

last edited at Jul 27, 2019 10:31AM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Then change all gender bender tag to transgender ? It's not because it want to be a woman than it mean it's transgender here, it's cleary a case of gender bender. At best you can put the cross-dressing tag but i think transgender is too much.

last edited at Jul 27, 2019 10:34AM

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Then change all gender bender tag to transgender ? It's not because it want to be a woman than it mean it's transgender here, it's cleary a case of gender bender. At best you can put the cross-dressing tag but i think transgender is too much.

@Fipse was thinking of crossdressing as if it meant being transgender, which is wrong as @macfluffers pointed out.
And while this is certainly genderbender (because a gender was bent) @A5PECT is also right that it's Transgender because the hero wanted to be a girl all along. It can be both, ya know?
If it was just genderbender, then the hero wouldn't have wanted to be female and tried to turn back (seriously, not just because of self-denial).

last edited at Jul 27, 2019 10:37AM

joined May 25, 2017

this sounds exactly like cross-dressing / more like drag, which isnt what transgender means^^

C5644df4-6640-46e8-a85c-f7d23678316d
joined Nov 11, 2018

Aww not fair, i want be girl,hearing...

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

If it was just genderbender, then the hero wouldn't have wanted to be female and tried to turn back

Don't make me do that Bug

They are litteraly 12 pages boys, try to read all.

last edited at Jul 27, 2019 10:39AM

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

I think Transgender is appropriate cause by chapter 3 it's pretty much confirmed that the hero wanted a female body all along and calling it a fetish was just a dodge cause she wasn't sure how to deal with the situation.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

And i think not, Gender bender is just fine damn it.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

If it was just genderbender, then the hero wouldn't have wanted to be female and tried to turn back

Don't make me do that Bug

For crying out loud, I literally added (seriously, not just because of self-denial) afterwards, because I knew you'd reference that.
The reason the premise of the holy sword was drilled into you head repeatedly is so that you know without a doubt that this was the hero's TRUE DESIRE. So every excuse he makes afterwards are obviously lies.
Everything in the story points towards this obvious truth... unless of course you don't want to accept it for some reason.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I just don't know why everybody is eager to put transgender when it's genderbender.Seriously i've nothing against transgender but i think it's not needed here.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I just don't know why everybody is eager to put transgender when it's genderbender.Seriously i've nothing against transgender but i think it's not needed here.

Well reading what people say might help you there...
As I already explained, both tags apply. They are not mutually exclusive. If the story shows a transgender theme/character you tag it transgender, that's why people want that tag. It's not complicated.
Why are you so eager to deny the tag is the real question here.

last edited at Jul 27, 2019 10:52AM

joined Jun 30, 2015

Where can I get a holy sword? Asking for a friend.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

If the story shows a transgender theme/character you tag it transgender

But it don't no ? At best it's cross dressing for me. I will be honest by saying i don't read transgender story because that ain't my cup of tea (even if i already know that everybodywill jump on me by saying that if i don't read then i can't understand)

last edited at Jul 27, 2019 10:59AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.