Forum › Untitled discussion

Yuuparu%20cuddle
joined Apr 7, 2013

The dialogue was adorable, but the art... Ew.

joined Jul 22, 2014

Same could have being better if I don't see bone thin figures sigh

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I like how chen has a very catlike body, and is a lot smaller than Ran as a result.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

that's a weird spot to end.. yeah the art was kind of gross looking

Okami Uploader
joined Aug 1, 2013

Besides the twig arms, I thought it was a pretty cute story.

Luci%20skyline%20(icon%20200)
joined Feb 28, 2013

Yohane's bodies do tend to be a bit thin, but this seems to be a bit extreme, and her art seems kinda sloppy/rushed in this one.

With that aside, the story is pretty cute, I like Chen thing charge.

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

Meow.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Most of the time the clothes cover up a lot on the characters, Yohane usually draws their bodies really thin when they aren't covered. But it kinda feels like it was a bit... too much in this case lol

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Yohane likes extremes, I think. Her thin characters are quite thin, and her heavier characters (Reimu for instance) tend to get pretty heavy. Marisa seems to be one of the exceptions.

But like I said, in this one I don't mind the thinness on Chen as it makes her look more animal I think.

last edited at Aug 15, 2014 9:31PM

Me%20toooo
joined Feb 9, 2014

I'm fine with Chen's thin body, but Ran, err..

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Yohane likes extremes, I think. Her thin characters are quite thin, and her heavier characters (Reimu for instance) tend to get pretty heavy. Marisa seems to be one of the exceptions.

But like I said, in this one I don't mind the thinness on Chen as it makes her look more animal I think.

So is confirmed that Yohane is a woman?

I'm pretty sure I've read this story before, Danbooru maybe?

Yuuparu%20cuddle
joined Apr 7, 2013

I seriously doubt Yohane is a woman, considering all of the futanari he used to do...

%d0%a1%d0%bd%d0%b8%d0%bc%d0%be%d0%ba
joined Nov 10, 2013

The dialogue was adorable, but the art... Ew.

Agreed.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I seriously doubt Yohane is a woman, considering all of the futanari he used to do...

It is physically impossible for a woman to draw futa.

SCIENCE FACTS!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Usually Yohane draws Ran a bit chunkier (or fluffier if you prefer) than this. I wonder if this is an older piece, maybe?

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Usually Yohane draws Ran a bit chunkier (or fluffier if you prefer) than this. I wonder if this is an older piece, maybe?

Going by the date on the danbooru post it seems is pretty old (and it shows, is very different to Yohane's current style)

The odd body type seems to be a concious decision on her part, she is perfectly able to draw normal and sexy girls when she wants

Case in point (NSFW):

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=45375094

Oh and if Yohane truly is female, she's a pretty awesome one. Being a Senran Kagura fan? She has good taste.

joined Apr 14, 2013

:D

76925bc27b36af156d0671bdda0b25dc65afa68f
joined Sep 5, 2011

Very cute and I thought the abstract art added to the lightheartedness. Sort of like a day dream would feel.

This fact alone makes me want Yohane to be a woman tenfold ;]

Luci%20skyline%20(icon%20200)
joined Feb 28, 2013

Fun bit of trivia. I'm a woman, and draw futanari, and know quite a few women who do as well.

(Case in point; the panda girl that is my user icon is futanari)

last edited at Sep 15, 2014 9:56PM

Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

Now I've gotta say the fact that it's untitled is really just to emphasize how it doesn't need any words to describe the scene just show it to the reader and they'd get it

To reply you must either login or sign up.