Forum › Going to Mount Takao with Katou-san discussion

ParasyticGhoul
Smell_1
joined Dec 5, 2016

Armpits ftw

_______%20(12)
joined Feb 18, 2018

I can't believe it,, all the efforts to go to the top of mountain is just to unleash a goddamn fetish of somebody's armpit,,,
and wait a minute, I think I've read thois mangan before, or a watamote doujin manga who has story completely the same like this one

Tumblr_ok9qbbf9zt1vy8fcno2_250
joined Nov 13, 2018

If only Asuka was direct with Tomoko, she'd say yes in an instant

Breakdanceanomicon
joined Jun 13, 2015

Tomoko keeps a Snickers on her at all times to fend off her many ravenous stalkers.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Need to shake off a friend's food offer? Grab a Snickers. I feel like it would have melted. Poor choice.

For some reason this felt more like the original Kuroki character in the manga. So good job to the author for portraying Kuroki as she was originally, even more so than the actual story right now. Katou is out of character though.

Also Yama no Susume reference ftw.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

I feel more like Asuka wanted to go to Mount Kuro.

joined Nov 21, 2018

I can't believe it,, all the efforts to go to the top of mountain is just to unleash a goddamn fetish of somebody's armpit,,,
and wait a minute, I think I've read thois mangan before, or a watamote doujin manga who has story completely the same like this one

This artist did a doujin with a chapter that had the same premise, only it was Yuri taking Tomoko to the mountain.

joined Oct 5, 2016

If only Asuka was direct with Tomoko, she'd say yes in an instant

Poor girl is dropping as many hints as she can, she's sure doing a lot better than any of the other girls.

It's not her fault Tomoko's self esteem is so low that it's just literally never occurred to her that hottie Asuka might be hitting on her.

To reply you must either login or sign up.