Got both Jack and Jeanne lol I need xp

feck you Merlin

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Got Gramps with 17 tickets. Madoka exists after all <3

Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

just letting yall know i got musashi at the last moment after scraping for saint quarts all day and losing sleep.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

1 ticket angery boi - what is luck

I guess the quick memes are calling me. Or maybe he was attracted by my salt/anger...hmm...

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Because of mess that's my real life, I wasn't posting much here in a while. That doesn't mean I wasn't recording stuff. In fact I had a lot videos I didn't need to edit and even uploaded them to my channel as unlisted, but didn't have time and motivation to properly tag them, describe and find thumbnails, so they were waiting like that for months... Anyway, here is the stuff that you all (3 people who watch them) were missing all this time!

https://youtu.be/2j0H96Zx_Eg
https://youtu.be/igSexwP69YM
https://youtu.be/J7S_IuATr2U
https://youtu.be/z66jYME5ocg
https://youtu.be/roTjIqQ69fk
https://youtu.be/EBlwiFCCG7E
https://youtu.be/3Fe5gVnPfz0
https://youtu.be/RkxLHldjt1g
https://youtu.be/6Azlc4h1i9E
https://youtu.be/Qq6jVa8JxGE
https://youtu.be/kO5YLXSPkKw
https://youtu.be/1aWCvZe6Nno

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

Welp, literally found out about this like 5 minutes ago and I'm ashamed I didn't know about it sooner.

I will say this though: Rin is best girl-

Also dealing with exp hell cause that's the one problem with getting a bunch of servants you want: the grind to level them up

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

More videos nobody cares about!
Belate bullying
Belate bullying 2
Kicking some red ass

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Red cards for red oni right-Wait no, hold up! Since when do you have Jack?
I ended up throwing away 16 tickets rolling for cow mama and got 15 3* as usual :/

Oh and been using Suzuka a lot lately, totally not as an attempt to drown my sorrow because I didn't get Melt after saving for so long. Lip is actually kinda ok, she really needs that buff.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Rye posted:

Red cards for red oni right-Wait no, hold up! Since when do you have Jack?

I made 30 rolls on Seraph rolling for Suzuka. She spooked me in my first 10 rolls. I wouldn't mind Melt, but honestly I probably preferred to drop Jack. Also it's funny I dropped her instead of Melt since they're both quick servants with very similar roll and play style. My next 10 rolls were terrible and then in my last 10 rolls I finally dropped Suzuka. Also dropped plenty of CEs, but only 2 from rate up and I actually really wanted to LB that 4 star one...

I ended up throwing away 16 tickets rolling for cow mama and got 15 3* as usual :/

I ended up spending 50 tickets for Tamamo, but she hates me and of course I didn't drop her. Dropped like 20 CEs, only 5 being rate up (and the ones I dropped weren't really good anyway). Dropped second copy of Martha (lol), third copy of Emiya (I knew I'll drop servant I wanted the least from rate up) and literally with my last ticket I dropped Kiritsugu. So yea rate up is a lie and banners only exist to crash your hopes and dreams.

last edited at Jun 10, 2019 9:14AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I would have loved a Kiri drop at least. I hope we get some of that luck back for the CasterNero banner-oh shit! I'm not going to have enough for that! Aaaaaaaaaaahhhh I'm going back to AL T_T

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Rye, I feel your pain. Tama ignored me too.

I rolled 2 tickets I got from event on her second banner, got usual trash. Decided to do 1 single quartz roll to see if I'll get lucky and immediately I got gold sparkles. Is it it? Nope, np2 Kiritsugu. I made 3 more single rolls but no luck so I stopped. It's annoying but in the end I'm happy overall, because I lvl'ed up Kiri and used him to farm Red Oni and I'm really happy with his performance so I'm glad I np2 him. So in the end I don't feel like those rolls were that bad.

Also more videos:
Oni
ga
shima

Gudako: "Maybe you kings should sit this one out then."
Umu: "Hold my wine."

last edited at Jun 30, 2019 1:13PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Yeah, it's not that bad. This means I'll easily NP5 Suzuka on the CCC rerun in 2 years.
Right now, I'm dumping everything on Nero, not even gonna bother with the rerun banner. Then like 90-120 on Eresh because new years is going to be rough.

I also want to max out my skills since I have like 50 lores, QP hell is rough. I shouldn't need them for the challenge quests...

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Rye posted:

Right now, I'm dumping everything on Nero, not even gonna bother with the rerun banner.

Been saving for like over half a year. I'll drop tickets for Kiyo and maybe np2 Fox.

Then like 90-120 on Eresh because new years is going to be rough.

Why rough?

I also want to max out my skills since I have like 50 lores, QP hell is rough.

Lol xD I spend all my lores ages ago and actually need to be more careful with them now. I was in QP hell at some points, but thanks to events and lotteries, I pretty much don't need to farm mats since ages, so I was just spaming doors for a long time.

I totally forgot last time...
Welp, I did everything else so.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Why rough?

Looking at the new years banner I see Katsushika, Melt, Tamamo, and Musashi on rate up. Jalter is pretty much right after and idk if I'll roll. Valentines is right after, good banner because it has a smaller pool. Pretty rough if you ask me.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Rye posted:

Looking at the new years banner I see Katsushika, Melt, Tamamo, and Musashi on rate up. Jalter is pretty much right after and idk if I'll roll. Valentines is right after, good banner because it has a smaller pool. Pretty rough if you ask me.

Oh, you meant it like that. Yea. Lucky for me, I don't really have this issue, since I got no high priority servants in the near future, so after summer I'll be pretty much saving for next summer and only spend tickets along the way.

Also 1 more day for next summer. The hype is real. Got 900 quartz for Umu. I hope for at least np2.

Summer part 1
Summer part 2

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

4 Nobus
3 Nitos
2 Frans
1 d'Eon
1 Sumanai
1 Umu <3
Craptone of CEs

Overall I'm really happy with my rolls.

last edited at Jul 29, 2019 5:50AM

joined Jun 12, 2019

4 Nobus
3 Nitos
2 Frans
1 d'Eon
1 Sumanai
1 Umu <3
Craptone of CEs

Overall I'm really happy with my rolls.

Wowzers how much did you save/roll XD
Gratz!

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Links posted:

Wowzers how much did you save/roll XD

Nevri posted:

Got 900 quartz for Umu.

I rolled everything, but dropped Umu only on 261 roll.

Gratz!

Thanks ;3

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Nev's mega flex on Support squad lol. Surprised you didn't get any NP 5 with 900 SQs.

Nero dropped on 30 SQs making her my most loyal ally. Rolled 90 more for Nobu, 0 5* CE dang.

Uh...one more thing. I used to roll on the gacha simulator and I got Altera basically every 50 rolls or so. Fast forward to today...second Altera on the same roll as Nero...I think she's stalking my 5* rolls....? Wait, maybe it's a blessing! Altera superman flies into the distance

...So double spooked because got Emiya(Ass) as well oof(?). I thought I was going to get everyone...Imma save for Maid Alter banner for now...even if Fran+Nito are so tempting.

OUT OF QP AGAIN REEEEEEEEEEEEE

last edited at Jul 29, 2019 10:36PM

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

Why aren't we discussing the important things like Sanzang and Raikou interaction?

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Rye posted:

Nev's mega flex on Support squad lol.

Well since I knew, I'll most likely drop everyone (and I did want everyone) when rolling for Umu, I knew I'll be able to make a full summer support and thought it was cool. I didn't really intend to gloat xP

Surprised you didn't get any NP 5 with 900 SQs.

Probably because there were 3, 4 stars on rate up. Then again difference between 5 star and 4 star is so small (1 and 3 %) so even when rolling so much, you're not guarantee to max 4 stars. RNG is a bitch.

Nero dropped on 30 SQs making her my most loyal ally. Rolled 90 more for Nobu, 0 5* CE dang.

I'm ultra unlucky with 5 stars. I usually need to roll at least 500 quartz to get any. When rolling first time for bride I also spend like 766 qz to get 1 copy. And later spend around 700 to drop Mordred on Tama's rate up... And no spooks before it either. I honestly hoped for np2-3, but near the end I was glad I dropped her at all. I'd be really pissed if I didn't.

Uh...one more thing. I used to roll on the gacha simulator and I got Altera basically every 50 rolls or so. Fast forward to today...second Altera on the same roll as Nero...I think she's stalking my 5* rolls....? Wait, maybe it's a blessing! Altera superman flies into the distance

Lol xD That's why I don't roll simulators, because I'd be annoyed if I dropped something good there and then something bad (or nothing) in actual game xP And well Altera was my first spook ever. I got her with like 3 tickets on Scath banner....

...So double spooked because got Emiya(Ass) as well oof(?).

Yea, only thing I'm salty about is dropping Sumanai instead of np3 Fran. I didn't mind d'Eon that much, since I use them a lot.

Imma save for Maid Alter banner for now...even if Fran+Nito are so tempting.

Good luck!

OUT OF QP AGAIN REEEEEEEEEEEEE

I counted I need around 500-600m QP to get everyone where I wanted them, so I was farming QP since a long time. In fact I actually reached 900 first time ever, so when I barely spend 300m and I'm still left with shitload of it, I was very surprised. I was farming so once I spend it, I won't be left with nothing, so not like I'm complaining, but my (non-existence) math skills really start to worry me.

TifalovesAerith posted:

Why aren't we discussing the important things like Sanzang and Raikou interaction?

https://i.imgur.com/1kQ24s0.jpg

I see you too, are a person of culture x3

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I mean, you got her to 100 10 10 10 day 1+ everyone else to 90. Waaaaaay more dedication than me for the entire year xD. I saved up juuuust enough for lvl 90, then forgot to save medals for skills and got lazy busy on the re-run. Ran out of QP because I wanted to lvl Mordred's mana burst...that was a month ago...

Anyway, she's still melts rip the event - 40%+ np charge with one arts crit on a Nobu buster 1st card lmao, she had around 60 on the bar so I think its higher. Nobu is fighting my best 4* Zerk spot with Herc and Ibaraki.

I'm gushing over Helena's team being a 5ds reference. She's even riding Jack's D-wheel....sorta. Team Satisfaction? REALLY?! I'm definitely rolling for her now lol

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Rye posted:

I mean, you got her to 100 10 10 10 day 1+ everyone else to 90.

80 xP But yea, I was saving for over half a year, so I realized I should save enough QP as well, so I won't suddenly end up running out while lvl'ing everyone, especially since I planned to drop and lvl up all 4 servants. Farming mats so I'll be able to 10/10/10 her immediately was just standard practice at this point though.

Waaaaaay more dedication than me for the entire year xD.

Well, waifu is a serious business xP

Anyway, she's still melts rip the event

I see what you did there x3 pats

• 40%+ np charge with one arts crit on a Nobu buster 1st card lmao, she had around 60 on the bar so I think its higher.

Yea, arts crits are awesome xP

Nobu is fighting my best 4* Zerk spot with Herc and Ibaraki.

I'm really unimpressed with her skills though. Especially that burning stage condition is a dick move on DW part (in general, whose brilliant idea were to make those? 99% of the time you'll never use it at full power). Because of that I actually was fine with just getting 1 copy of her and didn't plan to go beyond 6/6/6. Especially since I'm rolling for SexyNobu, so I'll most likely drop more of her there (probably max np). So of course jokes on me and I np4 her now x3

I'm gushing over Helena's team being a 5ds reference. She's even riding Jack's D-wheel....sorta. Team Satisfaction? REALLY?! I'm definitely rolling for her now lol

Oh nice. I don't watch Yu-Gi-Oh so I didn't get the reference. I thought it was Tron reference though

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I wrote 90? It's been a while since the last time I type long paragraphs before I sleep. and yet here I am once more

Nah, I agree fire field is BS! Basically, they pulled an IQ 9000000 and made us wait 2 years for the new Avenger Nobu that can cast the field...that or she's just a band aid like Kuro's buff for Illya's third skill.
The 1st and 2nd skill are kinda neat for a team with the wizard, I just wish the CD wasn't so ridiculous. There's synergy there but she REALLY needs another star gen, maybe Jack? She can heal as well.

I also want to complain about Ishtar's NP, that animation is waaaay too long for a freebie farming servant. SKIP NP ANIMATION WHEN?

Edit: aaaaand only got Helena, I'm both happy and sad. I mean, I still got SQs left...buuuttt...Eresh....yeah....saving now.

last edited at Aug 6, 2019 8:02AM

joined Jun 12, 2019

I could cry

To reply you must either login or sign up.