Forum › FGO - Friends - Memes/Art/Yuri - Tips/Strats - etc

Sakura Cartelet
Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

I'll give it a check out tomorrow, my In-game name is Yoshiko. I put my non-max level Okita Alter in the all slot instead of my usual NP5 Level 90 10/10/10 Euryale, I can put her in the Archer slot (currently has NP2 8/7/6 Ishtar) if you want. Also NP5 Level 80 10/10/10 Kiyohime or Chacha in the berserker slot?

On an unrelated note my luck in this game feels like a wave. Sometimes I get really lucky like multiple SR/SSRs in a relative short period of time, sometimes I don't get what I want but I do get something useful like my recent NP2 Saberlot, when I was trying for Anne & Bonny (Archer). Also Nero must like me since I have all versions of her (normal Nero NP3, Nero Caster, and Nero Bride).

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

So I came to realization that even np1 servant is fine (and once they all get NP strengthening lvl 1 is actually good enough), so I decided to spend my 10 + 1 (campaign + daily logins) tickets to roll for Kiyo and lucky for me today was her solo rate up. Exactly with 10th ticket I dropped her, so I'm really happy <3

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Congratulations on getting Kiyo Lancer. I tried using a single ticket today and obviously got nothing good from it.

@Rye: I've sent my friend request from Yoshiko (312,514,352).

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

@Sakura Cartelet I send you request.

last edited at Jun 5, 2020 7:26PM

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

I've accepted it. Am working slowly on the missions and have completed only 23 of them so far...

Edit: I now have almost 40 done. Nearly halfway done with them. :)

last edited at Jun 6, 2020 1:38AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Accepted. 40 missions? I'm so far behind.

@Nev: I'm not jealous. Definitely, for sure.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Well I only work on Tuesday-Thursday so it's fairly easy for me to get missions done on days I'm not working... although I still have housework to do. Today I hope to get to 50 or 60 missions done. PS I currently have my MLB The Sailor in White on my Abby, please let me know if you'd like it on another servant instead.

Now a little under 60 missions done. Hopefully I'll get to 70 or 80 tomorrow. :)

Edit: How many SSRs do you have in your account? Right now I have nine unique and ten total: Ishtar NP2, Nero Bride, Nero (Caster), Osakabehime, Jack, Shuten Douji (GSSR), Abigail Williams, Merlin (GSSR), and Okita Alter.

Edit 2: Here's a little secret: The Sailor in White CE applies to ALL nobu type enemies and not just mini nobus like the description says.

last edited at Jun 7, 2020 12:01AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Pretty lucky rolls.
I'm at around 44/100. Had to grind a bit in Honkai and also fell asleep while grinding because I'm not getting enough sleep.

My SSRs? Uh....let me see if I can remember in order:
Gilgamesh(OG banner), Orion(salty NP2), Nero Bride, Zhuge Liang(GSSR), Nightingale, Tamamo Lancer(NP3 lol), Ozymandias, Jack(GSSR), Jeanne(same GSSR), Illya, Mordred(Np3, one was GSSR 2x1), Altera(Np2 one was GSSR 2x1), Nero Caster, Ereshkigal, Dantes, Vlad(GSSR). I definitely messed up the order.

My result is like a C if not counting GSSR.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Sakura Cartelet posted:

Today I hope to get to 50 or 60 missions done.

Now a little under 60 missions done. Hopefully I'll get to 70 or 80 tomorrow. :)

I'm in no hurry with missions, especially since we'll get new nodes after prologue from what I understand from wiki. I had like 20 missions 2 days ago and only yesterday got around 54 done to finish part 1 of the event.

Edit: How many SSRs do you have in your account? Right now I have nine unique and ten total: Ishtar NP2, Nero Bride, Nero (Caster), Osakabehime, Jack, Shuten Douji (GSSR), Abigail Williams, Merlin (GSSR), and Okita Alter.

Unique/Total: 19/27

Saber: Nero NP2, Mordred NP2, Altera NP2, Altria NP1 (my first GSSR)
Archer: Orion Artemis NP1
Lancer: Ereshkigal NP1, Tamamo NP1 (my first SSR Lancer as well), Karna NP1 (GSSR T__T)
Rider: Iskandar NP3, Drake NP2 (1 was GSSR...)
Caster: Nero NP2, Sanzang NP1 (first GSSR I actually didn't mind...), Tamamo NP1, Zhuge NP2 (1 was GSSR again...)
Assassin: First Hassan NP1, MHX NP1, Jack NP1
Berserker: Raikou NP1
Extra: Jeanne NP1

Edit 2: Here's a little secret: The Sailor in White CE applies to ALL nobu type enemies and not just mini nobus like the description says.

No. It increases the appearance rate of Mini Nobu Type enemies. The term "Mini Nobu" is a umbrella term encompassing all versions of Mini Nobus. I believe it even specifically says in event summary, that enemies called Big Nobu, still count as Mini Nobu. There are missions that ask to defeat specific versions of Mini Nobus, like Big Nobus, Mecha Nobus or Silver/Gold Nobus, but there are also a general missions to defeat Mini Nobu Type enemies. I know, it can be a bit confusing at first.

EDIT/ That luck chart is not really accurate because it should rather count your total QZ and tickets spend rather than total logins. Also GSSR shouldn't count as well.

last edited at Jun 8, 2020 9:46AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

That luck chart is not really accurate because it should rather count your total QZ and tickets spend rather than total logins. Also GSSR shouldn't count as well.

1 minute apart LOL.
GL finding that number, you also have to remember all apologems +how many log ins I missed. It SHOULD count +1 when for my 2x1 GSSR rolls.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Yea, I know nobody remembers how much they spend, but total logins really tell you nothing. You can log in today, buy and spend 1200 quartz, get 1 SSR and you're supposedly very lucky? And the amount of SSR someone who buys quartz has and F2P while be vastly different. And sure you can get... lucky and have as many SSR as someone who buys quartz, but you can't really tell it by total logins alone. I guess in gacha games you can literally buy luck xP

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Yeah, counting whaling defeats the whole point of the joke.
Btw, off topic but I just realised costumes in Honkai are freaking $25 wtf! I thought the AL $10 premium l2d skins were pushing it.
I guess I'm glad FGO doesn't charge you for those? Then again, there's not many alt costumes in fgo.
Actually...I'd probably buy $10 costumes for Nero/Tama/Liz....
Edit 3: nvm, not $10 but already did in Extella link lmao

last edited at Jun 8, 2020 10:05AM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Yea, customization like that is like one of the main ways to keep people invested, I'm really shocked DW didn't really go into that territory much. Then again, considering how lazy they and their content are, it's not that surprising. In general the ways you can interact with your servants are severally lacking. And it's true if they'd ever add skins you can just buy, they'd charge insane amounts for them. Or even worst, turn them into some kind of separate gacha...

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Don't they already have costumes like Mash's beach outfit and Nero's gym uniform in-game (achievable through events) though? Personally the one's I want are Abby's, Osakabehime's and Kiyohime's traveling uniform.

Anyone planning on rolling on Sitonai when she's released in the NA server? I might do a few rolls as long as it doesn't cut into my saving for MHXX.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

I mean there are costumes, but just 1 for handful of characters. Also only unlockable during specific events. For the amount of servants and possible costumes for them, that's pretty much nothing.

I want to roll for her, but considering my budget I might not be able to, so I plan to roll for her during rerun when Ibancer will be on banner as well, so I can roll for missing copies of her while trying to get Sitonai.

last edited at Jun 8, 2020 10:48AM

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Any of you have Fujino (limited SR with only one chance at getting her)? I have her at NP1 which I got during the Garden of Sinners rerun this year. Really fun to use although too bad she's permanently stuck at NP1.

Edit: Now done with all available quests till tomorrow night. Am planning on farming the stage with the mecha enemies in them since that's a mission in part 2 of the event. :)

last edited at Jun 9, 2020 12:32AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

No Fujino, I did roll a few for her but I had very left after my sad Hokusai rolls.
I might roll for Sitonai, not sure yet. I might save for Bradamante if I get Skadi. and for that bum bum NP animation

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

I'm planning on skipping Skadi myself. Most of my heavy hitting units are buster or arts neither of which she helps out that much in. Also I have to save for my MHXX which is coming out with this year's summer event.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Really? Skadi makes farming so convenient, what is FGO? 90% farming.

Ignoring that, you can still make an amazing quick crit team with her+Batty and you have Jack too!

But I guess I'm implying gacha will give all of us a Skadi with 60 SQs LOL

Actually, since you got Okita alter...did you try a crit team with them? Batty+Jack+Okitan?

Edit: you know what grinds my gears? Event shops. I have 200+ pieces and monuments of all classes! Why not always put freaking medals in shop instead of pieces?! I have never bought them and I never will because no one needs them!

last edited at Jun 10, 2020 9:24AM

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

While Skadi may be good, I'm more interested in insuring that I have enough for MHXX and possibly even Summer BB. Given a lot of people will have Skadi, I can usually borrow one whenever I want to use her

As for the my team with Okita right now I'm using Okita Alter + Ishtar (Rider) + Mash (default skill set). Mash boosts my team's defense and Ishtar ups damage. My mystic code is the newest one with a team wide buster buff, a three round heal, and a NP gauge up + NP gain up.

Edit: God the Emiya fight in the epilogue was terrible with his cheat uber crits. My Mash got gibbed by a 12K Crit, a lancer got hit for 8K... I only barely won with my Vlad III (Extra) as my only standing servant.

last edited at Jun 11, 2020 12:28AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Edit: God the Emiya fight in the epilogue was terrible with his cheat uber crits. My Mash got gibbed by a 12K Crit, a lancer got hit for 8K... I only barely won with my Vlad III (Extra) as my only standing servant.

I actually got crit one shotted by the Li boss, it was Nero bride right after Waver buff ran out...Saber Liz kinda carried

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

I solo'd Izo. He was kinda easy.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

The easiest (that I fought) was MHXA with Mash + two Abigails. Nobody died during the fight and neither Abby lost a lot of health either.

Edit: Was just wondering what's eveyone's highest gold star non-welfare unit NP level? Mine's NP3 Nero Cladius.

last edited at Jun 11, 2020 7:23PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Passionlip/Suzuka @NP4 cries I'm melting here cries harder

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

NP5: Umu, Ibaraki, TamaCat, Carmilla
NP4: Emiya, D'eon, Nobuzerk

To reply you must either login or sign up.