Forum › FGO - Friends - Memes/Art/Yuri - Tips/Strats - etc

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I'll share my 5:00 am experience for the lulz:

I got sick a few hours before reset so I said: 'this is my catalyst'
Fast forward to reset and I stall on AL for another hour.
3 tickets - rainbow?! I started jumping for joy(in pain) FREAKING SABER CARD! MORDRED AGAIN!

I drop 10~ more, got some CEs and junk.
Me:FFFFUUUUUU
30 SQs - Caster Gil
Me: yup, that's all my luck rip
Proceeds anyway

At 60 nothing, drops more tickets - nothing

At 90 already disappointed...gold...lancer.
Me: oh hai Ana
Eresh: lol hi
Me: =0
Also me: feed her all the lancer exp I saved up, got like 10 super succs. Aaaand Im out of QP again. Still sick. But hey, I got her! That's 2/3 targets.
January will be rough.

joined Jun 12, 2019

Ahaha that's great! The mordred spook would've made me nervous for sure, there was a time where I'd get spooked by a random SSR early and then get nothing else in my remaining qtz
This time around it took around 7 rolls and I was feeling pretty nervous and disappointed by then, but thankfully it worked out!
Congratz to us both!

I saw your post about wanting to save for Eresh so I was curious and wanted to check back in to make sure it worked out for you. Did you really manage to save fo 5 months?

last edited at Dec 17, 2019 8:30PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Did you really manage to save fo 5 months?

Yes, yes I did. Sorry for the late reply....I'm so tired lol. Box farming took a lot out of me.

I saw Nevri got her too I noticed today, too focused on the Caster slot lmao
The stakes farm will be a painful one.

Ahh Hokusai , Tamamo, or Melt...who to prioritize aaaahhhhhh

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Rye posted:

I saw Nevri got her too

I didn't play to roll for her. Thrown 3 tickets just to see what I get. Got spooked by Mordred with third one. Felt really salty entire event, since it was like 7th time I was spooked by non-rate up 5* servant. I decided to roll again once her solo banner come back. Got silver lancer with first ticket that then turned into gold one and it was her x3. Thrown 6 more tickets, but got nothing outside of 4* non-event CE. Still 10 tickets was more than than worth it, so i couldn't really complain.

The stakes farm will be a painful one.

Yea, it will take a while. Man they went crazy with amount this time.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Freaking Mordred spooks! I should change my profile pick to a salt can. There goes all my hard work saving for these 2 banners.

I also got a dumb Lobo(don't care for Avengers anymore), Np2 Carmilla, and a shit ton of CEs. Circe on a silver-turned-gold-whichIwantedittobeTamamamoREEEEEEEE

Eresh is gonna have to wait cuz I don't wanna play rn. I also ran our of Pages and Claws sooo oof
2020 already not looking great rip

Completely forgot I also got another Siegfried and fecking Fionn, which I will level for the memes. It honestly wouldn't have been a horrible session if it wasn't for that fucking Mordred spook.

last edited at Jan 5, 2020 3:08AM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Rye posted:

Freaking Mordred spooks! I should change my profile pick to a salt can. There goes all my hard work saving for these 2 banners.

pats

I rolled 10 rolls on Tamamo's new years banner and got nothing. I was like, fine, I'll do 1 more and no that's it. Again, nothing good, but then literal last card rotates and turns out to be a gold caster. I'm like "There's no way it's Tama". Card reveals and it was her <3. After 2 and half year of trying to roll her I finally got her...

So I was kinda neglecting posting new videos here, not that anyone watches them, so here all the videos I did since then:

Nero Fest:
Herc
Sumanai
Spartacus-chan
Suzuka
Arash
New Finale
Prototype

Haloween:
Challenge Quest

Shimousa:
Almost Solo
Amakusa

Setsubun:

Normal
10th Floor
20th Floor
30th Floor
40th Floor
50th Floor
60th Floor
70th Floor
80th Floor
90th Floor
100th Floor

Heat Haze
10th Floor
20th Floor
30th Floor
40th Floor
50th Floor
60th Floor
70th Floor
80th Floor
90th Floor
100th Floor

Kara no Kyoukai:
Challenge Quest

Saber Wars:
Challenge Quest
Alt Vater

Random:
Stake Hell

I know nobody is going to bother, but if anything, watch at least Saber Wars ones, cos I actually put effort into those.

Also, GeneralJ. Everything ok? You're starting 4th month of not playing ;/

last edited at Apr 6, 2020 12:08PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

^ Holy Sandy that's a lot!
I'll have to watch them like 1-2 per day.
Got so bored by Saber wars I broke my log in streak like 4 times now. Journey to the west re run is not any better.

I'm just saving for Skadi/Summer/Xmas rn. Atlanta ain't loyal like Nero, even though shes been with me since release :/

Oh and congrats on your Tamamo, not even jealous. My Arknights luck makes up for my FGO rolls lol

That stake hell, I use pretty much the same team except Memelin- sees superscope ............
Like I was saying, I use Waver instead.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Rye posted:

^ Holy Sandy that's a lot!

IKR x3?

I'll have to watch them like 1-2 per day.

Take your time x3 We have plenty of it now

Also don't worry, most of them are incredibly short. 5 minutes max.

I'm just saving for Skadi/Summer/Xmas rn. Atlanta ain't loyal like Nero, even though shes been with me since release :/

I've thrown 11 tickets hoping for Nyalter. Got silver-turn-gold berserker on second ticket. Iba... I love her, but it was my 8th copy at this point. Left me feeling really salty. I'm impatiently awaiting summer right now. Can't wait to grail Ibancer. After that I'll have plenty of banners to roll from starting from october, so it'll be tough.

Oh and congrats on your Tamamo, not even jealous. My Arknights luck makes up for my FGO rolls lol

Thanks! and pats I'm always ultra unlucky when rolling for 5 stars I actually want, so it was a huge surprise. I guess I'm overall very lucky with my rolls in MR instead, so it evens out.

That stake hell, I use pretty much the same team except Memelin- sees superscope ............
Like I was saying, I use Waver instead.

I was always pretty lucky with scopes. I dropped my first 2-3 pretty fast, then it took some time for next drop, and only recently I dropped 5th copy. I got 2 sakura's LB, plenty of 50% starting ones and usually I'm only using 1 scope for party anyway, so I figured I can LB it and finally know the joy of insta-NP with servants with no charge skills/help of support. I could easily do it with non-LB as well, cos Merlin. I don't use Zhuge, since I max bonded with him since Salomon.

last edited at Apr 10, 2020 8:07AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I've thrown 11 tickets hoping for Nyalter. Got silver-turn-gold berserker on second ticket. Iba... I love her, but it was my 8th copy at this point. Left me feeling really salty. I'm impatiently awaiting summer right now. Can't wait to grail Ibancer. After that I'll have plenty of banners to roll from starting from october, so it'll be tough.

.....what even is this game lmao
Yeah the summer banners are great again. I hope I don't get TOO tempted by Okita alter, I need to save a lot.

I was always pretty lucky with scopes. I dropped my first 2-3 pretty fast, then it took some time for next drop, and only recently I dropped 5th copy. I got 2 sakura's LB, plenty of 50% starting ones and usually I'm only using 1 scope for party anyway, so I figured I can LB it and finally know the joy of insta-NP with servants with no charge skills/help of support. I could easily do it with non-LB as well, cos Merlin. I don't use Zhuge, since I max bonded with him since Salomon.

All I get is ghetto scopes, my 10th copy made my second super ghetto scope lol
I maxed out my Wavy-boi a while ago as well, I meant I bring a +support; basically same result.

And I missed another log in OOF

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

YO WTF NEW ROMA IS LITERALLY SAINT SEIYA
https://youtu.be/hSJVwyw3J1w
Confused fangasm

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Yup, saw it already x3

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

AAAAAAAAAAAaaaaahh the Heavens feel thing that auto heals is super annoying. Jack can one shot but she misses the 1T if I don't draw 2 face cards for the add. Fran also seems to be RNG at NP1. I'll try Scat since shes NP5...if theres any riders by the time I get up.
Vlad+2x Waver+CasGil gets super close to 1T too, want to try with Tama but I need to max out his battery and Im out of mats :/

Wish we could max out Sieg rn, he'd be pretty useful for the assasin nod.

Kintoki NP looping on the 1st raids makes me want to save for Skadi even harder. Just a Waver+Atlante buff.

I think I've made around 200k QP in this event. Level 10'd a bunch of skills already. Decent mat drops too.

Sakura Cartelet
Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

Well I did spent three tickets last night and finally got Jack. Now I'm farming the node that gives the penguin thingys. I've got no XP or fou cards to feed my Jack, but tons of QP and mats.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

^ we are all moms here!
....you still have QP? I finally maxed out 2/3 Neros skills and Neros skills and Neros skills but ran out of bronze mats for Dantes and co.

I almost forgot to challenge quest lol. It was pretty ez thanks to Mordred. Jack could've dealt with the def up gimmick if it actually was a problem.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Rye posted:

I think I've made around 200k QP in this event. Level 10'd a bunch of skills already. Decent mat drops too.

I farmed like 500m. (I'm sure you meant m)

Nero and Nezha had a friendly duel
Just Umu things

last edited at May 10, 2020 5:41PM

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

@Rye Not only do I have Jack, but I also got Abby when her banner was up in December of last year. Not as high of an NP level as for Rosa's Abby (Level 94? NP4) or her Jack (Level 100, 10/10/10, NP5) though. As for QP I have over 100 Mil right now. Am planning on maxing out my Nero Bride (10/10/8) once I get enough mats.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Aaaayyy. Wish I had a foreigner lol.

Gonna take it ez on this one, I just want stakes, chains and wine from the shop. The next event is the actually important GudaGuda. I think I'll throw a ticket on the OG Okita banner.

I farmed like 500m. (I'm sure you meant m)

Ahem...yeah. Low sanity makes my brain rot. aka I was just being dumb, I also said I needed bronze mats for Dantes lol
I think I made around 70m after that post. Then raids ended and I was a broke doctor mage again.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Well Abby and Hokusai will be in the next class-based GSSR when that comes out. So if you want her or any extra class including Okita Alter (hopefully) that's the next time you can get them. On an unrelated note, I really want to get Valkyrie in my Chaldea when they (one unit three valkyries) come out.

Well I'm almost done farming the points ladder. Am going to try the CQ with Abby, Euryale, maybe a support Hokusai and a 3 MLB Wolves of Mibu (two from support) and two non-MLB Wolves of Mibu giving me +400% Damage before other buffs are taken into account.

last edited at May 16, 2020 5:54PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I completely forgot about the Sherlock event we skipped. It'll give me some time to save up more tickets.
I'm still just sitting on my 10/10/10 Parvãti till the grape flavoured mage comes out. She's worth it, even if I don't get quick goddess.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Yea, we were supposed to get it before GudaGuda rerun, so they just swapped it (not sure why). Yea, I'm glad too, cos more tickets to try getting NP2 Moedred and maybe NP2 Tama (I'm not really hoping for that though). I still can't decided w/e to try getting Kiyo Lancer or it's waste of tickets, because I like her as character, but as a servant she is meh and I'd need at least NP2 to make her worth using, but I'll have Ibancer in like 2 months so... Playing Waifu Simulator is hard ;v

last edited at May 20, 2020 9:37AM

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Well today was fairly lucrative. I got 5 of the 4* CEs for the current event, 2 of the 5* CEs, NP1 Okita Alter!, NP1 Casgil!, NP5 of that monk from Shimosa, a few other CEs, and a ton of 3* servants which I already had at NP5...

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

@Sakura Cartelet gj!

Copypasta from. Well your luck did not reach me as I spend 70 tickets to roll Nitocris with 50th and Atalante with 65th. What is a rate up, am I right? Thrown 1 10 roll and luckily got Mocchan in middle of it, but there goes all my tickets I was saving and hoped they'd last me campaign, summer rerun and skadi. Ngl I was hoping for np2 Tama, but I mainly wanted np2-3 Mocchan, ideally 3, but of course DW showed me middle finger. I seriously hate gacha games. Well once I get Ibancer, she'll replace Tama as my go to single target lancer anyway. I was going to roll on first day first and then swap to her rate up later, but nope those roll successfully convinced me to wait for her rate up to not risk getting np2 Ushi and then only spooks.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Any other servants you're trying for this year? Besides Valkyrie, I also want BB (Summer), MHXX!, maybe another Extra class unit since I got both Okita Alter and Abigail already. Probably others, but I can't think of them at the moment.

last edited at Jun 3, 2020 5:14PM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

I roll for Skadi, mostly for meta, since I ignored Merlin last time and ended up regretting it, because game expects me to have him, so I'm not going to make the same mistake with her. And outside of Ibancer and Ushi, I'm trying to get Medb again during interlude campaign, she has been avoiding me like Tama since launch. Will try also to get Abigail cos I don't have any foreigners, so having at least 1 for annoying zerker nodes would be nice. Honestly once summer drops, I'll be rolling pretty frequently, which will make saving incredibly hard, especially if I'll keep having my luck rank EX- or sometimes even straight E.

Also if you'll give me your ID I can add you to friends.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

No Okita alter FECK! I REALLY WANT HER. Got the new 3*, another EMIYA and some CEs. Saving everything else for Skadi cuz she makes farming so convenient. The summer gals are obvious rolls...hopefully I'll have some left after Skadi banner. I'll mention summer Jeanne because she has np loop memes.

@Nev: sorry m8, my luck is already running out :/

@Saku: My ID is in page one if ya want to add me, just drop your ign here so I know it's you :)

To reply you must either login or sign up.