joined Apr 24, 2014

At first I was like: :3

Then I was like: :(

And then I was like: :D

Then I was like: D:

This

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

I read all the comments here, and I still don't understand the ending...

To put it simply her tutor is a lesbian child molester who goes around pretending to be a tutor in order to find fresh girls to commit statutory rape with. Since she only likes young girls, she is disgusted with the fact one of her prior victims has come back and found her as an adult and tried to re-initiate a romance with her.

The young innocent girl aka the unripe fruit has since matured, ripened and rotted in her eyes and she no longer wants it. Sensei is not a good person.

last edited at Sep 11, 2018 11:34AM

joined Aug 23, 2018

I read all the comments here, and I still don't understand the ending...

To put it simply her tutor is a lesbian child molester who goes around pretending to be a tutor in order to find fresh girls to commit statutory rape with. Since she only likes young girls, she is disgusted with the fact one of her prior victims has come back and found her as an adult and tried to re-initiate a romance with her.

The young innocent girl aka the unripe fruit has since matured, ripened and rotted in her eyes and she no longer wants it. Sensei is not a good person.

Even before the end the "Tutor" just came of like a scummy person. But cause she was a hot young woman and it was a yuri most just ignored it.

If you didn't think this wasn't going to end bad by the time she admitted she wasn't in Tokyo University and also she was more worried about MC basically ruining her little scheme rather then been happy that the young girl admitted her love for her and the fact she could have ruined theses teenagers future education by the fact she wasn't a tutor didn't cross her mind once. Also the whole "try it on me first" trope of acting out their first sexual experiences just seems predator no matter the sexuality.

Loved the ending, I haven't seen a gut punch ending like this for a female teacher-student relationship. It always ends up for a great discussion and some readers trying to squeeze a inch of a happy ending out of it.

last edited at Nov 12, 2018 6:16AM

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

The tutor isn't really running a scam (at least when it comes to lying about her credentials). She never told Suzu that she was a student at Tokyo University. Suzu simply misunderstood what her mother was telling her. You can see on here that the mom knew all along that the tutor was from a member of the Toudai family, or worked at the Toudai grocery or whatever, not that she went to Tokyo University. The mom hired her knowing the truth.

So she's a predator and a terrible person, but at least she's not lying about her tutoring credentials.

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

The tutor has another one on the line already, she's not interested in 'old news' :/
It has been over a year, and once you get a scheme like that rolling it's comparatively easy to get "fresh fruit" & even if they don't turn out gay you still get paid!

But yeah, she's a straight-up pedo... makes it a sad story really.

85af8296-a13b-494e-810e-ae41815d00fa
joined Jan 19, 2016

oof ._.

joined Apr 4, 2020

Idk why but i feel like she kinda a pedo since she only likes girls who are young, also she gives up on them if they grow old, so thats why i thought she a pedo

F4099919603a7e34609e174afa599fa9
joined Feb 24, 2016

man, the ennding is so gut punching i kind regret reredding this nc i had completely forgot

but at the same time i really admire tamamusi writing story that gets such a reaction from everyone

it's truly a remarkable story

last edited at Apr 23, 2020 8:49AM

joined Jan 14, 2020

Attempt at a positivish spin:

Sensei was into Suzu (page 12, "I was always watching you"), lied/misled her way into being a tutor, and "tutor". Suzu isn't without agency: she asked for "sex appeal" lessons, and agreed to go further... and she had her own goal, appealing to Hayato (her male friend), so there's a good reason there wasn't any further relationship: Suzu was headed for someone else.

Except she found she had more chemistry with sensei than with Hayato, is still juggling a torch, and Helpful Mother sets them up again (probably not deliberately, though honestly I wonder about her.) Page 14, Suzu uses sex-appeal! ... and going by the mutual blushes, and the last panel, it is effective.

Page 15 tells us that sensei had moved on (just like Suzu) and has a new 'student', Rena. But the first and last panels are in parallel with Rena primping, and Suzu is doing things to sensei even as she thinks "...and rots." Dark thoughts or not, sensei isn't exactly pushing Suzu away.

So it's like she's in a relationship with Rena (probably multiple encounters, given Rena's enthusiasm, vs. just once for Suzu) but her ex/one-afternoon-stand whom she never got enough of has shown up and is having her way with sensei, and sensei's life has just gotten really complicated.

Mom the matchmaker?: so, sensei lied to Suzu, but did she lie to her mother? "Even your mom just said I'll leave it to you", mom knows the real Toudai, mom is shown laughing on the couch while Suzu is 'initiated', mom suddenly points Suzu at sensei again out of the blue. It's an odd choice of framing, at least.

To reply you must either login or sign up.