Forum › Yuri Natsu -Kagaya Inn- discussion

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

yeahh that seemed kinda scummy even if it wasn't deliberate

Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

As fun as it is to beat the dead horse that is Tsubomi and Ayumu's relationship, I kinda want to see other girlfriends she lost due to her siscon. That, and some growth on Tsu's side, she can't be bitter about it for ever, it's unhealthy.
On the other hand, it would be fun to see Tsubomi returning home to forget about Ayumu, just to see her with her sister/wife on their summer vacation.

Sweet Dangus McGee
Jung%20freud%202
joined Jul 2, 2017

man I feel really sorry for Tsubomi, i hope she finds a real relationship one of these days

Flowers-le-volume-sur-ete-screenshot
joined Nov 22, 2018

Well, thats gotta hurt, who are they again? Iirc tsubomi is one of the main cast's sister right?

Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

The fact that her four sisters are their own couples has got to be salt in the wound for Tsu

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

A sad chapter for sure, not many of those in this series

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Yikes I feel bad for her, she already had trust issues and now they're probably even worse

joined Dec 18, 2018

Kinda weird, if you read the other series you really dislike Tsubomi on how she acts like a bitch...but after reading these chapters I kinda get it.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

When her friends said all these bad things about Daidou and made her all suspicious I expected the punchline to be that they were totally wrong.
Guess I was wrong. That's one half-assed reason to date someone.

last edited at Jan 26, 2019 7:18AM

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

When her friends said all these bad things about Daidou and made her all suspicious I expected the punchline to be that they were totally wrong.

... You do realize that Daidou has her own series, that we've already seen Tsubomi dump her over this there (just not in so much detail), and that all they said about her was pretty much shown/explained in said other series, right?

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

... You do realize that Daidou has her own series, that we've already seen Tsubomi dump her over this there (just not in so much detail), and that all they said about her was pretty much shown/explained in said other series, right?

If I knew that I'd clearly not be reacting to it like I didn't. Perhaps phrasing this little bit of trivia like a question is not such a great display though? Comes off kind of passive aggressive ? Thank you though ?

last edited at Jan 26, 2019 10:38AM

A
joined May 24, 2013

I think Ayumu might be the dumbest character in the history of yuri

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Look at these idiot bragging about her future wife

Icon%20lily
joined Jan 20, 2015

"Why did you go out with me to begin with?"

"Uh... Cause you look like my little sister?"

For f*ck sake Ayumu!

last edited at Jan 26, 2019 6:50PM

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

If I knew that I'd clearly not be reacting to it like I didn't. Perhaps phrasing this little bit of trivia like a question is not such a great display though? Comes off kind of passive aggressive ? Thank you though ?

Sorry, I'm just mind-boggled that someone is up to date on this long-running comic without having browsed the rest of this artist's works.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Sorry, I'm just mind-boggled that someone is up to date on this long-running comic without having browsed the rest of this artist's works.

I think they knew, although I'd say it's been a while since that story was still being updated here

joined Dec 18, 2018

I don't know about others, but for me personally it took these two chapters to make the connection. It's been a while since I read the other series.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Poor Tsu. It's the first time I see a breakup in a Mochi story though.

Also, what is this other story with Daidou? I bever heard of it either.

last edited at Jan 27, 2019 2:06AM

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I wasn't aware that there is a rule to read all of an artist's works the moment you touch one of them. Sounds like some ancient curse... or OCD.

Suguru-doujima-136886
joined Sep 20, 2017

Ayumu is one of my favorite Mochi's character and this chapter won't make me like her less (I mean, when I read Met My Sister on a Dating Site I was actualy really happy with this break up), but now I get why Tsu is so salty

Suguru-doujima-136886
joined Sep 20, 2017

I kinda want to see a chapter with Tsu meeting Ayumu again, now with her little sis wife

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I wasn't aware that there is a rule to read all of an artist's works the moment you touch one of them. Sounds like some ancient curse... or OCD.

I understand both sides because if you're just following this one you'll eventually feel lost but...the topic of "Mochiverse" has been discussed a lot here, so while is not mandatory is necessary to read all of mochi's work

joined Dec 20, 2016

I kinda want to see a chapter with Tsu meeting Ayumu again, now with her little sis wife

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/met_my_sister_on_a_dating_site_ch05_1

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

It's not a rule, it's just the most logical outcome of liking an artist's work.

"Man, this artist is doing amazing stuff with this story! I wonder if they have other quality work that's translated... well, let's just click the artist's name and find out! {click} Sweet! There's a whole bunch of this stuff! Imma read one everyday!"

last edited at Feb 4, 2019 8:37AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.