Forum › Imasara Dirty Pair Soushuuhen discussion

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

this is oooooolllllllddddd but good :)

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

"OHMIGOD" lol xD

I am not much of a fan of oldschool stuff but goddam that was arousing, Even more arousing than a lot of the new stuff
I appreciate some good amount of details on their bodies instead of just blank spaces with a bit of shading, this has a bit more than what I like, but it's fine.
Also lots of pages :)

Good read!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

HOLY WHAT THE FUCK ACTUAL DIRTY PAIR YURI AND NOT THE SHIT ADAM WARREN VERSION WHAT!!

...I'm okay now. Just give me a moment.

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

dang I miss old school manga! btw, ever notice how Manabe Jouji-san's artwork looks similar to Satoshi Urushihara. must be that old school flavor.

either way, it was OK. a bit long winded, but OK.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

He's done tons of it yeah. This is the only yuri thing he did it seems, but if you don't mind that, check out his other Dirty Pair stuff. A lot of it's been translated.

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

Everytime I watch old school yuris the sex scenes are so fucking well done and amazing

joined Apr 14, 2013

Nice work old school is cool

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

He's done tons of it yeah. This is the only yuri thing he did it seems, but if you don't mind that, check out his other Dirty Pair stuff. A lot of it's been translated.

Aw, I was hoping for more yuri. Oh well.

While he hasn't done more full on yuri he still puts a bit on his works and his stories are hilarious. If you aren't that bothered by vanilla hentai you should check his 'Ring Mama' series, is fantastic.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Found the 1990 Dirty Pair calendar on Twitter. All of the pictures reference movies. Some of them are sort of yuri-by-implication.

The OVA that the wedding dress comes from literally has Kei re-enacting the final scenes from The Graduate.

Which all has me missing the legendary Dirty Parodies by the long-defunct Pinesalad Productions. They were a work of art, with Yuri voiced as a Valley Girl with a thing for vibrators ("The fifty Radio Shack battery-of-the-month cards were my first clue." "Stay out of my drawers, Kei.") while Kei had a terrible Russian accent and an adversarial relationship with her ex-boyfriend, an agent who shows up in a few episodes ("Hey, where did you get that accent?" "Out of a book!"). Unfortunately, the Dirty Parodies never made the leap to digital (although their Robotech Parodies did) so it's possible they'll remain in the realm of legend, maybe one day to resurface in Gensokyo.

Download
joined Mar 20, 2016

I honestly love how almost graceful the movements of the Kei's and Yuri's bodies are. The artist seems to have paid special attention to how their moves are "choreographed," and it shows. I normally don't care for older manga styles, but this one is just brilliant.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Ony of my first yuri reads and still too good. Dirty Pair and Panty & Stocking would be awesome if there were more yuri doujins. =v=

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Holy craaaaaap, remember how I mentioned the Dirty Parodies before? Well, a freind of mine found the first two online! There's still at least one more too, "Fist Full of Pasta", but I'll take what I can get.

Dirty Pair Does Dishes

Revenge of BD

Enjoy!

joined Jan 14, 2017

Read the first few pages and the very moment your hand is in your pants ;D

To reply you must either login or sign up.