Forum › Posts by ProfessorJAJL

ProfessorJAJL
Download
joined Mar 20, 2016

('-') I have to be honest but... I think this is just wrong... I'm more used to Yuri Mangas/Doujinshis that are normally Yuri instead of Manga/Doujinshi version of Animes that aren't normally Yuri. (If you get what I mean. I suck at explaining things.)

I'm afraid I don't follow. But I am interested in understanding what you mean!

ProfessorJAJL
Download
joined Mar 20, 2016

^maybe it's cuz Ymirs body doesn't even look liie a woman's body with some breasts and curves...? XD

Sooooo LOOOOVELYYYYY >///<

Totally looks like a 100% woman's body to me. I guess not if you've got some very limited, specific idea of what a woman's body is "supposed" to look like, but that's hardly realistic.

crowd of people going "OOOHHHH!!!"

ProfessorJAJL
Download
joined Mar 20, 2016

Okay, I feel only mildly jipped. But I think I can forgive that because this was SO STINKIN' CUTE

ProfessorJAJL
Download
joined Mar 20, 2016

I honestly love how almost graceful the movements of the Kei's and Yuri's bodies are. The artist seems to have paid special attention to how their moves are "choreographed," and it shows. I normally don't care for older manga styles, but this one is just brilliant.

ProfessorJAJL
Download
joined Mar 20, 2016

There aren't many works on this site that are devoted to masturbation, which is a shame. I think this one's the best out of any of them!