Forum › Yuri Between a Werewolf and a High School Girl discussion

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

I'd like to note that the author is actively monitoring this thread, so, uh, compose yourselves.

If that really is so and I'm not too late, I'd like to say I greatly enjoyed their work, then.

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Author's doing a "Andrzej Sapkowski", I see.

So that means we're getting the ultimate yuri RPG about romancing a werewolf?

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

auikimaya posted:

Author's doing a "Andrzej Sapkowski", I see.

So that means we're getting the ultimate yuri RPG about romancing a werewolf?

If only that was what it meant, but sadly it's something retarded instead.

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Wow. That escalated . . . was just thinking about this issue today. How do we have all this technology and still have no good solution to this? Why couldn't that jmanga, I think it was called, thing take off? I supported it. It died before I even got to purchase much on it.

last edited at Nov 4, 2018 9:15PM

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

sighs i knew i should have downloaded this
btw this whole incident makes me wonder if any other yuri authors featured on here know about this site

last edited at Nov 5, 2018 2:28AM

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

bubbleteabird posted:

btw this whole incident makes me wonder if any other yuri authors featured on here know about this site

Probably not. If they did, they all would requested removing their work from site.

Afterhours37675l
joined Aug 18, 2016

bubbleteabird posted:

Probably not. If they did, they all would requested removing their work from site.

I wonder about that. Honestly, I would be flattered if someone in Japan translated my work to Japanese, as long as they were still crediting me for the original.

Still, we have to respect the authors' wishes, no authors no yuri.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

bubbleteabird posted:

I wonder about that. Honestly, I would be flattered if someone in Japan translated my work to Japanese, as long as they were still crediting me for the original.

So would I... if they asked permission to do so first. If someone I know nothing about did it and I only found out via an online search or some third party telling me that my work is being posted elsewhere without my knowledge, I'd be inclined to consider that pretty rude at minimum.

last edited at Nov 5, 2018 3:10PM

joined Jun 12, 2015

bubbleteabird posted:

So would I... if they asked permission to do so first. If someone I know nothing about did it and I only found out via an online search or some third party telling me that my work is being posted elsewhere without my knowledge, I'd be inclined to consider that pretty rude at minimum.

Well, this mangaka ain't Color-LES.

To reply you must either login or sign up.