Forum › Kokonoe Kazura discussion

joined May 28, 2018

Hell yeah! it was so """"romantic""""

Well, I had fun, that's important! 10/10

joined May 4, 2013

There are vanilla incest doujins with Tomoko's brother.

Some Lovecraftian knowledge right there.

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

Never expected that I would be adding a Watamote doujin of all things to my favorite list.
What a great doujin, in character, funny, very sweet and well drawn. I hope this artist does more of this and that we get more of Yuri and Tomoko from the official manga too.

Terumoko
joined Feb 18, 2013

WOW! YES!
From smoking hot to seriously cute, this gives me everything I want!
Please let there be lots more WataYuri!!!

Unnamed%20(1)
joined May 12, 2015

I know it's going to be a good day when there's a new watamote doujin out.

I rarely read an H doujin every page. I usually just skip to the talking part but the art here was just too good. I like how the bodies were drawn.

Untitled-2
joined Aug 17, 2014

God, first time read watamote descent and non weird dj, thank you all.

ded in happiness

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

HHHHHNNNNNNNGGGGGG

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Jesus Tomoko really shaped up.

Terumoko
joined Feb 18, 2013

Jesus Tomoko really shaped up.

I know right? Both their bodies are totally banging!

joined Sep 25, 2015

Yes it’s here!! One of the only vanilla watamote doujins in existence 10/10

One of the only good vanilla WataMote doujins in existence, then.

I dunno. The Tomoki x Tomoko doujin was pretty good.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Why does no one ever ship Ucchi anymote, even though she has the only canon lesbian crush on Tomoko? And is cute.

Untitled-2
joined Aug 17, 2014

Why does no one ever ship Ucchi anymote, even though she has the only canon lesbian crush on Tomoko? And is cute.

Read latest ch, the one that tomoko spend time with yuri visiting the collage or it is look like emoji doesn't giving chance to show her "desgusting"

Untitled-2
joined Aug 17, 2014

Yes it’s here!! One of the only vanilla watamote doujins in existence 10/10

One of the only good vanilla WataMote doujins in existence, then.

I dunno. The Tomoki x Tomoko doujin was pretty good.

No, incest is wrong and bad for genetic. In this chase it feel like tomoko is desperate enough to beg a sex from her little brother or like she is give up on trying have real friend. ( thank god she grow up and have yuri harem now )

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

For me, it comes down to the fact that Ucchi just has a creepy, one-sided stalker crush on Tomoko, and their actual interactions beyond Ucchi being weird have been limited. Yuri has a more natural relationship with Tomoko, and their dynamic is more compelling, IMO.

Agreed. Ucchi just came off as a creepy gag character to me so I could never ship her seriously with Tomoko. I still think their interactions are funny but her lack of an actual face creeps me out.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

errors in pg 7, 17, and 21 were fixed, also pg 47 was added

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

For me, it comes down to the fact that Ucchi just has a creepy, one-sided stalker crush on Tomoko, and their actual interactions beyond Ucchi being weird have been limited. Yuri has a more natural relationship with Tomoko, and their dynamic is more compelling, IMO.

Agreed. Ucchi just came off as a creepy gag character to me so I could never ship her seriously with Tomoko. I still think their interactions are funny but her lack of an actual face creeps me out.

Tomoko herslef was and kinda still is a creepy gag character when you have two of them together you have a very diffrent story.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Couldn't follow watamote....... Nice dojin tho!!!

joined Aug 19, 2012

you missing out big. You can skip directly to chapter ~60 if the cringe bothers you

Untitled-2
joined Aug 17, 2014

you missing out big. You can skip directly to chapter ~60 if the cringe bothers you

Don't skip the first year ch, that ch will build your relationship with tomoko and I strongly suggests u to read from first ch, just don't binge read it cause it may cause desperate on you.

Terumoko
joined Feb 18, 2013

errors in pg 7, 17, and 21 were fixed, also pg 47 was added

Love page 47!

joined Aug 19, 2012

Don't skip the first year ch, that ch will build your relationship with tomoko and I strongly suggests u to read from first ch, just don't binge read it cause it may cause desperate on you.

I skipped all of first 60 and went back reading them once I caught up, didn't feel like I've missed much. Too many are just going to drop by ch20 if you tell them to read from scratch

Img_3902
joined Apr 18, 2013

I skipped all of first 60 and went back reading them once I caught up, didn't feel like I've missed much. Too many are just going to drop by ch20 if you tell them to read from scratch

That was my problem with the manga. I started reading it about a year ago and only got 10-15 chapters in because of the cringe. But after going back and rereading it all the way through I would recommend not skipping anything. I gained a new appreciation for Tomoko after seeing all of her awkward escapades

Untitled-2
joined Aug 17, 2014

That was my problem with the manga. I started reading it about a year ago and only got 10-15 chapters in because of the cringe. But after going back and rereading it all the way through I would recommend not skipping anything. I gained a new appreciation for Tomoko after seeing all of her awkward escapades

That's what I talking about, first arc is really dark age for her. U'll learn and watching her grow up. Skipping the the dark age will only make u think this is just another general yuri baiting manga.

Just read it slowly and endure, I did this and I feel grateful for tomoko now. I am not deny the cringe factor and I am not saying u should read this manga.

This manga about girl fighting her social anxiety, dirty joke insthing, dick, sexual harsh, akward nature, suicide desperate, popularity, a bias between real with anime world, and a really sweet saint girl helping her. Good lord, her teacher do reckless move(I am glad it work or tomoko will go suicide for sure) and somehow she's now end up with harem.

joined Jun 28, 2018

Now I want a follow-up coming out story.

I'm so down with this!

Download202001sdsfsfdsfsdfdsfdsfs02154639
joined Apr 18, 2016

I'd like something on this level with Nemo. She and Nemo have better chemistry and more similar interests.

To reply you must either login or sign up.