Forum › Love Live! Sunshine!! discussion

Azu_nyan_nyan_nyan_gif_1_by_jaegirlsdeviant438-d7ednu6
joined Oct 8, 2016

Can somebody help me to find raw on japanese?)

joined Jun 1, 2016

I like how they translated it just because of You. I actually kinda hope they do this storyline in s2, where You actually becomes busy doing her diving activities to do Aquors instead of just being her bio.

joined May 10, 2017

Can somebody help me to find raw on japanese?)

https://tieba.baidu.com/p/4887026499

Just change the number to the chapter you want to see and enter it on google :3
【提灯喵汉化】LoveLive!Sunshine!! 08话高质量汉化版

Sakura Cartelet
Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

I hope the manga has more ChikaYou and YoshiRiko than the anime did. Both of them are cute ships.

last edited at Feb 23, 2019 4:43PM

Tumblr_inline_mnt4g3zxm31qz4rgp
joined Jul 23, 2017

Yay, more chapters. I wonder if the original manga will ever get finished scanlated?

joined Oct 10, 2016

Add anime tag.

Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

Thank you so much for the new chapter, I'm liking the manga a lot so far, hope to see more. There was things I liked about the first season of the anime, but I couldn't quite get into it, the manga has got me a lot more engaged in the characters and setting, perhaps it can help win me over.

Ava
joined Jan 24, 2015

Ruby puking rainbows over Yohane has given me so much life I don't know what to do with myself.

Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

Another randome chapter, great! I'm liking the portrayal of Yohane better so far, I want to see where it goes.

1542604545610[1]
joined Oct 8, 2018

Really now? Missing chapters? I swear the missing chapters are in english already!

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

Really now? Missing chapters? I swear the missing chapters are in english already!

I'm pretty sure it wasn't translated actually, it seems an scanlation team picked up some raws and translated a bunch, then another team translated some other bunch and so it goes

1542604545610[1]
joined Oct 8, 2018

I'm pretty sure it wasn't translated actually, it seems an scanlation team picked up some raws and translated a bunch, then another team translated some other bunch and so it goes

Whoops. I found them. They were in english but unfortunately I don't think Dynasty will allow it.
I mean, look at this! (They're from two different chapters and I'm just using these two pages as examples)
https://imgur.com/a/zxuNNJA

But chapters 1-15 I found them in english at the very least so I can understand them.

last edited at Oct 9, 2018 6:02PM

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

They were in english but unfortunately I don't think Dynasty will allow it.

You can always try by suggesting, the latest scanlation team might as well have dropped the translations and as long as it's not licensed it's good to go me thinks (provided that scanlation team allowed too)

joined Apr 24, 2015

I hope the manga has more ChikaYou and YoshiRiko than the anime did. Both of them are cute ships.

I hope there's less yoshiriko because it makes no sense. People only made a ship out of it just because the two va's get along and for a vague physical resemblance to nicomaki.

joined Aug 17, 2019

Any updates?

joined Apr 24, 2015

How can love be so popular but the manga are hardly translated?

Yes_Cantaloupe
Dia%20mezashi
joined Dec 5, 2014

iirc there are translations out there for most (all?) of it, but they require hunting for some reason. random links on 4chan is what I've seen, but I'd hope there are better ways

9gamlp01_400x400
joined Jul 29, 2017

https://tieba.baidu.com/p/5347988903

I found (rehosted) raws for chapter 13

I hope someone will pick this up soon, what I just want the most is to see Maru simping for You translated

To reply you must either login or sign up.